Chapter 14- Friends.

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

You finally reached the bus stop. Panting, you decided to sit on the bench, hugging your knees and bury your head to hide the tears that kept flowing down. 

"stupid." you said to yourself.

Few minutes later, you feel someone's presence next to you. You look up and once again face him. He looked at you with gentle expression.

"I'm sorry." he said, making you stop crying and look at him in disbelief.

"mwoh?"

"I'm sorry... i. i shouldn't have told you things like that.. My.. friends.. shouldn't have said those things... I- we didn't know anything... so sorry..." he said.

"It's okay,i guess.. i'm used to not having friends..." you smile bitterly.

"why?" Myungsoo asked and you just look at him as if he's an idiot.

"You're asking me why?" you asked back and he just nods.

"Cause all they want is the popularity. I'm not bragging but all my schoolmates.. they tend to approach me just so they can get a shot at the next headline, or maybe a shortcut to join JP ent..." you said.

Myungsoo was more confused when he finds his heart in pain whenever he saw your sad expression. Unknowingly, he stretched out his hand and wipe the tears off your face, making you jerk a bit in surprised.

"Don't cry." He just said.

"Myungsoo... are you happy?" you asked.

"I think i am... i don't have lots of money though... but i guess compared to my past, i'm happy..." he said and smile.

"You're lucky." you mumbled.

"what?"

"You don't have to go to parties you don't want to attend. You don't have to stay at home alone, waiting for your brother. You get to have 6 friends... i only have one best friend and a new friend. And both are too busy to be with me..." you said.

"You have 9." Myungsoo said, looking at his friends who are standing not too far from the bus stop with guilty expression.

"huh?" you look at him.

"You have 9 now. your two busy friends and us." he said and smile.

Your eyes brightened as you look at the rest of infinite who comes to you.

"jinjja?" you asked them.

They all bow and apologize to you while Sungjong just smiles widely and nods. your lips curved upwards as you stand up and bow to them.

"annyeong, Chingu!" you giggled with tears on your eyes.

"y-yah! Why are you crying again?!!" Sungyeol panicked.

"I just get new friends..." you smiled and they all look at you with a soft expression.

OOF!

Sungjong hugs you tightly.

"Don't cry __! Let's go eat now." he said and take your hand.

"n-neh!" you nod furiously as you smile wider.

"i guess she is different..." Dongwoo mumbled as they all watched you and Sungjong skipped together to the food stall.

They all nod and a smile appear on their faces except for Myungsoo.

"why are you so tense?" woohyun joked.

"I'm not! Cmon, let's eat!" he said and stormed away, leaving them dumbfounded.


"Is he... jealous?" Sungyeol asked before they all broke into laughter.

***

2011/09/01 Thursday

By Seoulchae