chapter 21- Only 3 weeks

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

"I Bought these for you!!!" you beamed, taking out a smaller bags of chips from your bag.

"our ___ is the best~~" sungyeol said, ripping open one of them.

Everyone is now scattered on the floor in the small living room, with the small TV . Myungsoo slides himself next to you and offers you a blanket.

"it's gonna be colder at night.." he said and you smile at him in gratitude.

You watched the rest of infinite bickering with each other, deciding which movie they want to watch. Myungsoo stays by your side, watching your facial features and how your lips would curved up whenever you find something amusing.

Damn, he's badly in love with you and so do you.

"wae?" you asked him when you noticed the gentle gaze he gave you.

"You look pretty..." he said and smile, while you blushed.

"aigo, you're blushing..." he teased you.

"aish oppa!" you whined, covering your face.

"Don't." he said, grabbing both your hands.

"huh?" you asked and look up but before you can say anything his lips quickly crashed into yours, sending you into euphoria.

"Finally.. no one to interrupt."  Myungsoo whispered.

"o-oppa..." you look at him.

"i.. i like you, no scratch that... i think i might've fall for you..." he said, his cheeks reddened.

Then he heard your giggles and the next thing you do shocked him, you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Well, i think i like you, no scratch that i think i might've fall for you too..." you copied him.

He holds you hand and hid it under the blanket you both shared.

"Hyuuung!! It was supposed to be my turn to choo---- OH MY GOOOOD!!!!" sungjong shrieked when he saw you and Myungsoo at the corner together.

Both of you jumped at Sungjong's shrieking voice and looked at everyone with red face.

"Oh, puh-lease.. let them cuddle..." Sungyeol rolled his eyes and grabbed the remote.

"I WON'T LET HER GET TOO CLOSE TO HIM!! OR ANY OF YOU, ERTS HYUNG!" sungjong stomps his feet.

"you're so going to die, sungjong.." myungsoo growled and tackled him.

you chuckled and soon burst into laughter watching the rest of infinite join the tackling.

****

3 weeks. That's all it takes for you to fell in love with Kim Myungsoo, the cold looking-but-dorky guy from infinite. 

You walked back towards your penthouse with a lighter feeling. 

"bye guys!!" Myungsoo kissed your head before you walked off toward the bus.

"Congrats hyung." sungjong finally said as they all watched the bus drove off.

Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Took you long  to say that.." he said.

***

2011/09/07 wednesday

By Seoulchae