Chapter 8- He knows

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

Soon, the boys start to take a seat next to you and order some foods. You notice despite the noise they made, L seems to be lost in his own thoughts, making you wonder why.

"Eat this!" sungjong chirps, putting a dumpling in front of your mouth.

you open your mouth and take a bit before widen your eyes and smile brightly for the thousandth time.

"this is also awesome!!!" you said, amusing the rest of Infinite.

"You never eat this before?" Sungyeol asked and you shook your head.

"Nope. i've ate that ddukbuki before though with my brother when i was 8..." you trailed off as sad memories started to flash back.

You blink few times so your tears won't run down. And again, you didn't know that L was watching you the whole time.

***

NO ONE'S POV

***

Listen to this :)

***

Myungsoo watched the pretty girl in front of him in confusion. He's not a rich guy, more like a poor one, just like the rest of his best friend. But Woohyun's interest in branded things made him learn a lot of things, Like for one, this girl is no way near poor. He doesn't know how Woohyun can be so unobservant but Myungsoo can clearly recognized the Christopher Kane T-Shirt she's wearing under her black jacket and the Louboutin shoes. 

Myungsoo studied her face carefully. The jaw, the lips, the brown eyes that sometimes express tiredness and loneliness, and the sweet smile that she would flash to her mates before he come into a conclusion.

She is the Park ___. And he doesn't want to have anything to do with her. Who knows what people will think if they found her hanging out with poor people who likes to fight once in a while like Infinite?

He saw her looking at him with a curious eyes before Sungjong told her to eat a dumpling. Myungsoo frowned a bit. How can his friends be so blind?

He stills remembers seeing this girl on a cover of a magazine they picked out yesterday. She was standing by her brother, with a big smile plastered on her face. He doesn't know her but he can see she's not enjoying the fame. The title of the headline, 'The Perfect Park attend The award show'  made him scoffed. How can that kind of life be called perfect? he thought when he saw her face on the paper. She looks lonely, as if asking people to take her away from the fame. And yesterday's talk with the rest of Infinite is still fresh in his head. 

He stills remember how Woohyun envies the money they had. And after some time envying their wealth, they all decided not to deal with any of them, knowing that rich people would only bring troubles for poor people like them. He unconsciously smiled as he remembers how Sungjong vowed not to greet the Park siblings if he met them. And now here he is, giving food to the little sister of Park.

Then realization hits him. This girl is no where near happy in that estate. Is that why she went to the poor part of Seoul? he wonders. By how she successfully pull off a disguise by the heavy eyeliner that makes her look like sandara Park of 2NE1, Myungsoo can't help but to be impressed.

'This girl sure have guts to come to the poor part of Seoul,' he thought, watching her gulping down the water because Dongwoo accidentally gave her chili.

"Myungsoo!" Hoya slapped his back, causing him to choke.

"what?" he looked at his hyung who just smiles.

"We're going for a while, you wait here with her okay? Ajumma had to pay for some medicine or something.." Hoya said and runs towards the rest of Infinite, not bothered to listen to Myungsoo's response.

"aish, that guy..'' myungsoo cursed in his breath as he turned back to ___, who's now looking at him with a bright eyes.

"Why are you so quiet?" She asked him innocently.

Myungsoo just blinked at the question. 'this girl doesn't even know him and yet the first question she asked is that?' Myungsoo thought.

"I'm not quiet. I'm thinking." he answered her, taking a piece of fishcake.

"That's what people called quiet, dumbo. You didn't say anything. You just think.. you're gonna get wrinkles soon.." she said nonchalantly, also taking a piece of fish cakes.

Myungsoo choked again. This girl is unbelievable! he almost shouts. He took a deep breath and look at her deep brown eyes.

"I know who you are." he said.

The girl blinked twice before she giggles and eat another piece of rice cakes.

"Of course you do. I just told you my name right?" she said.

"no. I know you're the Park ____." he said and ___ stops in her track as she looks at him, shock written all over her pretty face.

"H-how-"

"Why are you here? What are you, a Park ___ doing in the poor part of Seoul?" He asked and she just stayed quiet.

'i want to run away from everything for one day.' she obviously can't answer him with that so she just sit there, looking at his eyes.

***

2011/08/29 monday

By Seoulchae