Chapter 19- Hello, Friend!

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

"Who is-- YOU!" Myungsoo pointed at you who are now standing in front of his doorstep, carrying a big bag with a huge smile plastered on your face.

"Hello friend!" you hug him and darted inside to greet Infinite.

"Yah!! i thought i told you not to stay over!" Myungsoo shouts at you.

"Hyung? you told her not to stay with us??" Sungjong looked at him and give him his diva look.

"Aniyo..." myungsoo smiles and shook his head.

'I don't want her to get too close to other infinite !!GRAAH!!!" myungsoo stomps his feet like a kid.

"He told me not to stay, sungjong! and do you know that few days ago he-- UMPH!" Myungso runs towards you and covers your mouth to stop you from telling anyone.

"What did he do?" Woohyun asked.

"nothing, hyung..." myungsoo said and drags you out of the house.

"eheee.... you shy shy boy~" you though you can feel your cheeks flustering.

"You're blushing too, idiot." Myungsoo joked and poked your red cheeks.

"Do you hate me?" you suddenly asked after both of you are done with the teasing.

You sit next to him in an old porch in front of the house.

"why are you asking me that?" myungsoo looks at you.

***

NO ONE'S POV

***

Myungsoo watched the girl next to him lowering her head and just like the first time he hurt her feelings, he felt a twinge in his heart. How can he explains to her that he's afraid he'll turn into a jealous guy if she stays over? how can he tells her that he only wants her to spend time with him ? he kept thinking.

He sighed and put his hand on her back, caressing it gently.

"i don't hate you..." he said.

She looks up and her beauty makes him gasp for air.

"But why do you tell me not to stay?" you asked him.

"I just.. we're guys, ___... there are seven of us... It's not appropriate for a girl to stay at a house with only guys..." he said. glad he could find a reason.

____ nods and her lips slowly curved upwards, making Myungsoo sighed in relief.

"I didn't know you care that much~" you said.

"oh shut up. Let's just go eat okay? You look like you could pass out any seconds...." he said and offers his hand, which she gladly take.

"So you're letting me stay?" she asked when she noticed he puts her bags on the doormat.

"Yes. Now come on. we need to fatten you up." he said with a grins.

"Ne, Oppa!" she smiles wider and for unknown reasons, she can feel warmth creeping up her cheeks and also, her heart, as both of them walked towards the food stall, hand in hand.

____ likes all the boys, but honestly, she prefers to be with him more than the others. He makes her feel... special in some way. And she liked it.

Little did she knows, Myungsoo also feels the same.

***

2011/09/05 monday

By Seoulchae