Chapter 30- at fault

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

"SHE'S GONE?!!" Yongguk shouts when Jay finished telling him.

"Lower your voice will you?" Jay hissed.

"Sorry hyung.. But.. where did she go? Did she tell anyone?" He asked.

"I don't know... Oh! that Zico trainee.. He might know!!" Jay snapped his finger and walked outside his office to find Zico.

***

"Sorry, hyung... I don't even know the address.. She insisted driving there and i fell asleep on the way there so i don't really know..." Zico said.

Jay and Yongguk sighed.

"I don't mean to pry but wouldn't it be better if you let her cool off for a while?" Zico asked them.

Jay looked at him and scoffed.

"What if she was kidnapped? huh? Or killed? or taken as hostage?!"

"She won't. She'll be safe with Infinite. They're good guys..." Zico said.

"Who's infinite?" Yongguk asked and Zico decided to explain what happened to him.

"S-she has a boyfriend?" yongguk repeated and Zico just nods weakly.

"She didn't tell me..." yongguk mumbled.

"That's because you weren't there when she needs you the most. She had to suffer, being lonely.. no offense jay hyung, but you're at fault too. You think money can make her happy but you're wrong. She gets what she needs with Infinite. Love and family, something people like us lack of...." Zico said and bowed before he left the two guys in the hallway.

***

"you go first!" Sungyeol hissed back at you.

"no, you first!" you pushed his back.

You've been arguing with him for half an hour.

"guys..." sunggyu sighed.

"He has to go first!" you pushed sungyeol again but fails.

"uh-oh. YOU first! Ladies first!!!" Sungyeol said.

"IT'S JUST A FREAKING ROLLER COASTER! GOSH!" Woohyun shouted.

"what's wrong?" myungsoo came back with sungjong, carrying some drinks.

"Just go together." Dongwoo pushed both of you and the worker helps you put on the seat belt before you can jump off.

"Oppaaa...." you fake sobs.

"y-yah.. what's wrong?" myungsoo looks at the rest of infinite.

"They lost a game... the punishment is to ride this scary roller coaster.. and they've been like this for half an hour..." Hoya rolled his eyes when he saw sungyeol pouting.

"Fighting, jagiya!!!" Myungsoo shouts and you blushed hearing that.

"ahahahaha!!! You're blushing you're blushing~~!!!!" sungyeol starts to sing as the ride starts.

"Shut up!!" you whined but Sungyeol kept singing throughout the ride, that is before the coaster heads down.

***

2011/09/13 tuesday

By Seoulchae