Chapter 26- some things can't be forgotten

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

Zico lies on the floor, panting in exhaustion. He just got scolded for an hour and then his practice was extended. He was tired as hell by now. Dragging his body towards the chair, he grabs the bottled water and gulped it empty.

"Zico oppa?" the voice he's been missing called him.

At the door, you were peeking inside, searching for him and when you spot him you smile.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"Nothing... I was just thinking.. can you cover for me?" you asked.

"Wh-what?" 

"Cover for me. I have to go to my friends' place.... and judging by the environment i don't think jay oppa will let me.." you said.

"ah! so that's why you put disguise the other day!" Zico snapped his finger.

"disguise?" you asked and he nods, telling you how you changed your clothes and walked out unnoticed.

"That's a great idea!" you clap your hands but then frown.

"But what if Jay oppa asked for me?" you asked.

"you're right......" zico sighed.

"OH! Why don't you come with me? I can just tell him we went together!" you said excitedly.

After endless aegyo, zico finally agrees. 

***

NO ONE'S POV

***

'They live here?' zico thought as he looked around the small house. They just arrived few minutes ago and amazingly, ___ can easily find the house. The door opened, only to have a guy greets ___ in a hug.

"I miss you." he whispered while Zico just looked away.

'is that the guy?' he asked himself as he watched how you smile brightly at him despite your memory loss.

"Who's this?" a girly guy came out.

"This is my friend Zico! Zico oppa, this is infinite!" you introduced every member.

"Hi." Zico just smiles awkwardly but Dongwoo slaps his back and laughed.

"Don't be so awkward! We're friends!! cmon, let's go~" He said and drags zico and the rest of infinite to the food stall.

Zico glanced back and he regrets looking back immediately. Myungsoo has his arms around her shoulders, casually talking. But he can see how they look at each other and he can't help but to be envious. ____ didn't remember a thing but her feelings towards him didn't change a bit, he guessed. He swallowed his saliva and decided to ignore the painful feeling for a while, focusing on his new friends.

***

2011/09/11 sunday

By seoulchae