Chapter 5- 12th floor

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

It's Saturday and you don't have school so you decided to go with your brother to JP ent. building as always. You decided not to interrupt your brother's busy day and take a walk around the building, stopping at your favorite place, the unused practice room in the top floor, 12th floor. It was rarely used since most of the artists and trainees used the one in the 5th to 7th floor. On the left corner there's a door that will lead to the rooftop.

Sitting down in the piano chair, you open the lid and start to play a song.

http://youtu.be/Klk4ykFKGak

***

NO ONE'S POV

***

He was lost. COMPLETELY lost. Day 1 being JP trainee and he's lost already. damn this building for having so many floors, he cursed in his mind as he pressed the number 12 in the elevator.

DING! dew seconds later, the elevator opens and he walks out. and the moment he steps out, he groaned. By how the walls is still very clean and the silence in the 12th floor, he knew immediately, he's on the wrong floor, again. Just as he was about to press the down button, he heard a music. A piano to be exact and a melodious voice coming from the room at the far end. he gulped as scary thoughts came to his mind. But still, his curiosity led his feet towards the room and looking at the slightly open door, he decided to peeked inside, only to see the back figure of a girl singing with a piano. It was beautiful for him yet at the the same time, he can't help but to feel sad. 

His eyes snapped open when the girl stop playing the piano and sighed. she closed the piano lids, rest her arms on the piano and bury her face. He has the sudden urge to come and talk to her. and blame his stupid heart for getting captivated by her play, but he opens the door, making a small sound that startled the girl.

She turns around and he swears he just met the prettiest girl. The brown eyes that's somehow showed an emptiness and the pink lips. he just stood there until the girl decided to speak.

"Who are you?" her beautiful voice get him out of his daydream.

***

2011/08/29 Monday

By Seoulchae