Chapter 1- Intro

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

A/N: In this story, Idols such as Big Bang, 2NE1 and others that are said to be under JP is not with YG or other ent :)

***

As always the big picture of the genius businessman on the front cover of most magazine attracts pedestrian who walks by. They gave the seller the money as they took the magazine before they continue walking.

***

 

'Another Big Hit by JP Entertainment'

Big Bang, newest idols produced by the 24 years old Jay Park once again topped the chart a week after they released their Music Video. As always, Jay Park has the ability to make every artists under his care to be more successful than those under the Big Three. Being a down to earth, Jay Park just smile shyly as our interviewer asked him his thoughts on his early success.

"My goal is just to make sure they get their dreams. When I saw they successfully topped the chart, i was more than just proud of them. I'm still young so i can't say i'm like their dad, [chuckles] but nevertheless, i treat them like a family. A big warm Family." He said when we asked him about his artists topping the charts.

One of his artists, Jiyong agrees to his statement.

"He would come and tell us that he's proud of us. It might look awkward to have someone around your age saying that as your president but he's Jay Park hyung. He also said it doesn't matter how high our rank in the chart. As long as we enjoyed being on the stage and happy with it, he's happy. I think that's why we tried our best. Instead of having someone telling to top the chart, having someone who's proud of you no matter what really boost our confidence." he said.

Jay Park never thought of himself as successful. For him, he's still far from it.

Moving to the next topic, we can see his face softened at the mention of his sister's name, Park ___. 

"She's the most important thing in my life. More than money, more than anything." he said with a loving voice.

it doesn't take long for us to see how much he missed his sister even though he saw her last night.

"We're very close and we depend on each other a lot since we don't have parents anymore. She's someone that i have to protect all my life." he answered our question on their closeness.

Just like him, Park ___ is also bright. She possesses a great beauty and the brain. Not to leave out her astounding personalities. She's basically the girl version of Jay Park, although Jay Park denies it.

"we're different. We have our own opinions despite our similar interests." he said.

Well, looking at how she might pull off a modeling, singing, and acting we could say she's a keeper, right?

 

***

2011/08/27 thursday

By Seoulchae