07

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

“didn’t I tell you that I would appreciate it if we start avoiding each other?” the first words that Jessica threw at me as soon as we entered my car.

“I’m sorry but I didn’t know you were there. Kris didn’t tell me anything about you being one of the people who wanted to hang out at Chanyeol’s house” I answered. We just came from Chanyeol’s house.

“well, you shouldn’t have volunteered to drive me home” she glared. “I’m sorry but as a gentleman I want to secure your safety” I reasoned out.

“gentleman?” she scoffed. “I don’t think a gentleman would take advantage of a drunk woman” she spat at me. I momentarily looked at her and met her glare that was throwing daggers on me. “I believe I didn’t take advantage of you Miss Jung, I reminded you clearly that I’m not Xi Luhan and I do remember that you were the one who forced yourself into me” I retorted.

“stop the car”

“we’re in the high way Miss Jung”

“I said stop the freaking car!”

“no way in hell”

“stop the car or I’ll deliberately get off your car”

“you wouldn’t do that, that’ll endanger your life”

She didn’t answer but then I noticed that she unbuckled her seatbelt. ! What the heck is she doing?!

“hey, Jessica! What the ?! Get yourself together! Dammit!” I reprimanded her as I speed up. “what the hell Sehun?! I already told you didn’t I?! stop the car or I’ll deliberately get off from your car!” she retorted. “I don’t freaking care if you want to kill yourself Jung, but as a doctor I definitely don’t want someone to get killed! And for your information, there are Taeyeon and Tiffany who loves you dearly. So behave yourself and wait until we reach your apartment and you’ll never see me again!”

I panted after scolding with all my might. I noticed that she flinched on her seat. I loosened my grip on the steering wheel once I’ve calmed myself. It was silent in my car until she spoke again, this time she’s calmer than awhile ago.

“do you know where you’re going?” I felt stupid when she asked that. “I would’ve known if you didn’t bombard me with your rant” I replied calmly. I can feel her glare penetrating my skull. I heaved out a sigh before I asked her “so, where do you live?”

She gave me her address and we drove to her place silently.

“Thank you for driving me Sehun. I’m sorry for raising my voice on you. I know we were both at fault that night. I hope you put that event in the books. And like what I said before, I hope that we could avoid each other” Jessica said before she unbuckled her seatbelt.

“You’re welcome Miss Jung and like you I am sorry too for raising my voice. Ok, I’ll forget that event. I’m not a kiss and tell kind person afterall. But I’m sorry, I think avoiding each other is difficult because we have the same circle of friends. But, I’ll try to do so” I answered. And she just nodded.

She got off my car and immediately entered her apartment complex.

Seriously, avoiding Jessica would be hard. Kris and Taeyeon are both pushing me to her. Kris wants both me and Jessica to forget our past love. Taeyeon feels the same way with Kris. If only Taeyeon knows how much pain she’s causing me right now.

“I heard your trip to Bali got cancelled” I said as I stood behind Taeyeon. She’s currently visiting her dad and just awhile ago she was spacing out waiting for her father to finish some tests.

“ah, yes. There was an emergency” she answered

“emergency?” I asked surprised of her reason. Are there more important matters aside from Chanyeol for her? I really want to know what it is.

“Jessica went missing the day of our flight” she answered making me somewhat cringe in guilt. Oh right, she did went missing. I guess she’ll kill me once she finds out that I did something to her friend. I’m sorry Taeyeon, we were drunk.

“J-jessica?”

“yeah, the one you got paired with at the wedding. She has depression issues” she explained forming a little smile on her face.

“she should see a doctor” I advised. And I don’t know why but it seems that I can see a light bulb lit up while her face was plastered with an evil smile, that same smile that Chanyeol forms whenever he plans to prank someone.

“right… she should see a doctor” she declared

“I don’t get a good feeling with that smile on your face Kim Taeyeon”

“what? I just think that she should indeed SEE a doctor” I acted dumb “and Dr.Oh, it’s Park Taeyeon now” she corrected.

I felt a pang of pain in my chest. Clearly, Kris told me about this. I should always remember that she is Chanyeol’s wife. And no matter how much I love her, she’ll never be mine. She’ll never know about my feelings for her, and that is for the greater good.

“hmmm?” I raised my eyebrow

“you know, see someone… date someone… a doctor would be a good prospect… oh wait, you’re a doctor and a bachelor Sehun ah… you perfectly fit!” she exclaimed.

Is it really fun to send me off, Taeyeon? I guess, I perfectly controlled my facial expression, well I probably perfected controlling it already. Only Kris would notice the pain that I could feel and he’s an exception. No one can escape Kris.

“that’s some crazy idea you’ve got there Mrs. Park. I would love to but I’m a very busy doctor as you may see” I refused.

That’s it Sehun, always remember she is Park Taeyeon, wife of Park Chanyeol.

“oh come on Sehun ah. Just one date. Please?” she begged

“don’t you think you should ask her first?”

“oh, right. Jessica is the stingy one” her facial expression changed from being jolly into an alarmed expression.

*ring ring ring ring*

And that’s when Chanyeol cut off our conversation. When he arrived, the pain in my chest just worsened.

And besides, I really need to meet Jessica from about two weeks from now.

Jessica’s POV

Gosh, this month is just so annoying. First, it was…. Wait, we agreed to forget about it. Erase, Jess, erase. Okay, first Taeyeon suddenly startled me with her question last week.

“what do you say about casual ?”

Tiffany and I stared at Taeyeon. We both know that among the three of us only Taeyeon is a , and Tiffany and I both thought that choosing a buttoned back gown would help her loose that. But the way I see it she’s still a freaking .

“I can’t believe it… you didn’t do it on your first night?!” Tiffany exclaimed. “and to think we even had the liberty to lend you a hand” she adds. “I think it’s normal when you’re married” I blurted my thoughts.

“I think so too… wait, is this why you are upset?” Tiffany probes and Taeyeon just nodded.

“Taeng, when you marry someone you become one with that person. Meaning, whatever is his is you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter