024

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA

"Sehun! Kris!" a woman excitedly called out as she approached us earning Kris and Sehun's attention. "I'm so glad that you're able to come" she added when she finally stood before us.

"well, I still want to see my children Yura and that wouldn't be possible if you'll kill me for not attending this special day of yours. so, here I am" Sehun boredly answered. "I feel just as obligared as you are, Sehun" Kris added with the same bored manner that Sehun did.

"yah!" Yura exclaimed as she slapped Sehun playfully in the arm. Yura pouted but Sehun and Kris only laughed at her making Yura laugh eventually too.

"oh yeah, this is Tiffany Hwang" Kris introduced Tiffany.

"Congratulations, your wedding is so beautiful. I wish for your successful married life" Tiffany said. "thanks, Tiffany ssi. Are you and Kris dating now?" Yura replied making Tiffany blush hard with the point blank question. With that question, I can conclude that somehow this Yura is close to Kris too.

"not yet, Yur, not yet" Kris answered making Tiffany blush harder and Yura nod in anticipation. Yura then faced Sehun signaling for him to introduce me.

"Jung Soo Yeon better known as Jessica Jung, my girlfriend" Sehun introduced me after getting the message. I smiled and was about to say my congratulations but Yura jumped and startled me.

"Oh! So you're the hot issue that the nurses have been buzzing around with!" she squealed and hugged me immediately. "you don't know how happy I was when I heard those rumors about Hunie's mysterious and beautiful girlfriend. The nurses were spreading rumors about him being gay and this brat just wouldn't say anything about it" she added.

"I find no need to explain myself to them" Sehun rolled his eyes. "yeah right," Yura scoffed as she elbowed Sehun. "Whatever. Anyways, Soo Yeon ah, this is Kim, I mean Zhang Yura" Sehun continued to his interrupted introduction.

"Kim Yura? You mean the pediatrician in your hospital?" I asked, confirming whether she's the same Yura that Se Mi unnie mentioned. "yeah, I am a pediatrician. How did you know?" Yura asked.

"Se Mi noona talked about you once and it somehow made Soo Yeon jealous" Sehun nonchalantly stated making my eyes double in size out of surprise and embarassment.

"yah!" I glared at Sehun. However, Sehun wasn't fazed by my glare, instead of backing off, he was silently laughing at me.

"what? why?" Yura inquired.

"remember last year's gala when Yixing wasn't around and I didn't have a date and we somehow were together that night?" Sehun started. "Oh! That! Did Se Mi unnie tell you about that?" Yura asked

"yeah, she did" Sehun answered in my stead. I glared at Sehun and elbowed him making him whimper in pain. He mouthed sorry but the way he's smiling says a different thing. He's teasing me!

"Don't you worry about anything, Jessica ssi. Sehun's like a little brother to me. And there is no way that I'll trade Yixing for the likes of this brat" Yura reassured me making me avert my eyes away from Sehun.

"yeah, and it's not like  Sehun will like someone like Yura. I don't even understand why Yixing married her" Kris butted in. "thank you so much Kris. and just so you know, I also don't understand why Sojin like you so much and it's not just her, there's Tiffany Hwang too" Yura sarcastically stated to which Kris replied with a smile. "but, anyways, thanks for showing up. you don't know how much it means to me that you are here" she added.

"it is my honor to witness your wedding, Yura ssi" I politely said.

"Kris! Sehun!" this time it was the groom who made an appearance, Zhang Yixing. He shook hands with Sehun and Kris

"Wow, would you look at that. The four of you were at Chanyeol's wedding and were paired with one another and now you're attending my wedding together as couples" Yixing stated.

"Honey, correction. It's just them who are officially a couple" Yura corrected pointing me and Sehun. "Them, on the other hand are about to be a couple. Right Kris?" she continued. Kris just smiled as a reply while Tiffany looked away hiding her blushing face.

"Oh really? Okay then. Anyways, talking about Chanyeol's wedding. Where is Chanyeol and his wife?"

"they're on their second honey moon" Kris answers. "Oh, I see"

"Is Chanyel in a hurry to have a child?" Yura asked. "Well, it's not just them honey. There's us too, I really want to have a mini-me soon. How about we skip this formalities and go to our honeymoon now just like Chanyeol and Taeyeon?" Yixing joked making his wife blush while the rest of us laugh.

Well, not really all of us, Sehun didn't laugh, he just smiled a little and drank his wine.

Nothing much happened after Yixing arrived. The newly wedded couple then soon left us to entertain the other guests. And about an hour after, Sehun and I excused ourselves since we had to be home later to join my family's new year celebration.

As of the moment, Sehun and I are with my cousins. We're in the living room of my grandparent's house while our parents are in the kitchen. I'm not the eldest among my cousins, it just so happened that my older cousins are either busy with work, with their in-laws or out of the country for the holidays. So, practically I am with the younger ones who are much more eager and curious when it comes to love and relationships.

And right now I really wished, I disagreed to have Sehun join us. God, my cousins' curiosity is annoying me to death. They are embarrassing me!

"So, oppa, did you know that Jessica unnie is afraid of blood even if it's just a tiny drop?" Na Eun my younger cousin asked. Sehun nodded as a reply. "but, did you know that there is something else that she's so afraid of?" Na Eun continued making Sehun shake his head as answer.

"Yah! Na Eun ah! Don't you dare" I threatened her.

"Jessica unnie is so afraid of  goats"

"Ji Nah!" I cried out as my other cousin revealed my secret. "Gosh! Why did I even agree in coming here? You are all embarrassing me" I said as I covered my face with the throw pillow. This is so embarrassing!

I felt a poke on my side and I peeked at the direction of the person poking me. I was then faced with the handsomely yet teasingly smiling face of Oh Sehun, who's been silently enjoying this torturous experience of mine.

"what?" I asked glaring at him. He shook his head and pulled the throw pillow away from me. I tried holding tight to it but Sehun being a man, is about twice stronger than I am, so I really had no fighting force against him.

I glared at him even more but he only smiled, inched closer to me and said, "you're really cute, hon" as he cupped my face before he landed a chaste kiss on my lips. I was stunned by his bold move. I didn't expect him to kiss me in front of my cousins.

And with just those four words I blushed hard. My cousins howled and teased me even more after witnessing what Sehun did

"aigoo! what's with all the howling and the teasing in here?" a voice awfully familiar sounded reached my ear making me turn my head to the back and there stood my favorite cousin.

"Yunho oppa!" I squealed as I jumped up and ran towards him. My other cousin did the same thing. We all enveloped him in our hug. Because there is no other best oppa for us, but Yunho oppa.

"we miss you, oppa. where have you been these past few months?" I asked. "just being the eldest Jung among our generation, following grandfather's orders here and there. business stuff and the likes" he answered.

"it must be tiring" Eunji commented. Yunho just nodded and sighed. "well, you're home now oppa. take a breather" Na Eun suggested.

"How come these girls don't welcome me like how they welcome you, hyung?" Yonghwa my other cousin expressed. And that was when we noticed that he was standing behind Yunho oppa. "oh, how long have you been standing there Yonghwa? We totally didn't notice you there Yong" I told him teasingly pointing out how negligible his presence was.

"whatever" Yonghwa said as he walked past us and settled beside Sehun. "you look awfully familiar" Yonghwa commented as he stared intently at Sehun. "so, who are you and whose boyfriend are you?" Yonghwa asked Sehun before any of us could say a thing. Sehun was about to answer but Yunho oppa cut him off as he broke free from us.

"Oh Sehun!" Yunho oppa called out as he walked towards Sehun. wait, they know each other?

"hyung" Sehun greeted back, standing up and hugged my older cousin. "how long has it been? five years?" Sehun asked. "I don't think we met after you graduated high school, did we? Medical school got you tied up dude" Yunho answered

"yea-"

"wait, so you two know each other?" Krystal asked

"yeah, Sehun, Jessica and I went to the same school" Yunho answered.

"but, you graduated high school even before I started going to high school. Sehun and I were in the same year level, so how did you two know each other?" I asked to clarify. Yunho oppa is 4 years older than I am. I was still in junior high school when he graduated senior high school.

"well,  I guess that answers Yong's question. Sehun, you're Jessica's boyfriend, are you?" Yunho oppa asked and Sehun nodded as answer. "yes, and it's my honor to be your cousin's boyfriend, hyung" Sehun answered while grinning at me.

"ohw, you better take care of her Sehun or she'll be a royal pain in your and at the same you'll be meeting my fist, Sehun" Yunho warned.

"of course, hyung" Sehun replied.

"you two haven't answered my question yet" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter