13

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin’s POV

“so, how should I call you? Jongin or Kai?” Jessica noona suddenly asked.

I have to admit that Krystal’s sister is really pretty. Guess they really are sisters. Well, to be honest I thought that the Jung Soo Yeon who’s behind the wonderful designs that Krystal modeled was ugly because if she was beautiful she would’ve modeled them herself, right? But, I thought wrong. She’s definitely not ugly.

“I’d prefer Jongin, noona” I answered smiling at her.

“okay. So, why’d you let Sehun write the letter for you?” her question startled me. How in the world did she know?!

“you seem surprised. Don’t worry, I didn’t tell Krystal. So, care to explain why?” she asked again. I can clearly see that she is smiling but I can’t help but feel the deadly aura she is emitting.

“h-h-ha? What do you mean noona?” I asked nervously

“I know that it wasn’t you who wrote the letter. I am quite familiar with how Sehun writes a letter, so you can’t claim that letter as yours in front of me” she answered sternly. Wait. Why is she familiar with how Sehun writes a letter?

“noona, are you and Sehun dating?” I asked and like magic Jessica’s cheeks turned bright red. Did I hit the bull’s eye?

“w-w-what nonsense are you talking about Jongin?” oh crap. I hit the wrong nerve. She looks so angry but somehow I feel like teasing her more and more.

“eh? Come on noona. You know each other and the reaction you both had awhile ago was really priceless, it was like seeing your boyfriend with another girl. Ohw, wait. He really is with another girl right now” I joked.

“why are we talking about me now? Why did you let Sehun write the letter? Why did you even write that letter in the first place?” oh, now the tables have turned again.

“okay, I admit. I asked Sehun to write the letter because I want to impress your sister” I answered sincerely. She squinted her eyes on me. What? She doesn’t believe me? “you don’t believe me, do you?”

“I want to know if your intentions are pure. Did you write the letter because you knew Krystal has a crush on you?”

“what? No. wait. She has a crush on me?!” I asked, amazed of what Jessica said. “ssshhh, we should pretend that we’re having a good time, okay? You want Krystal to get jealous, don’t you?” Jessica asked shushing me. Now I’m confused. Awhile ago she asked me questions like she doesn’t want me for her sister and now she wants me to make her sister jealous?

“o-o-okay noona” I answered. I should just cooperate with her. “so, noona what are you and Sehun really?” I asked. She blinked her eyes thrice and gulped down a volume of water before she answered me “acquaintances”

“what? I don’t believe you”

“I can't consider us as friends or anything. We were just schoolmates from high school and he is a close friend of my ex” her volume lowered at the last part of her sentence but I heard everything that she said. “ex?” I inquired

“yeah, he asked Sehun to write for him too” she explained. “oh, that explains things. Noona, if you don’t mind can you tell me stories about your sister? I really want to know her better”

Krystal’s POV

“I can’t believe unnie is really having a date with Jongin” I murmured. “is there a problem with them being together Krys?” Sehun asked. I averted my eyes to him.

“yes, there is oppa. I fear that maybe Jongin will like unnie more” I confessed. I know Jongin likes me but my sister is really beautiful too, she’s a big threat. Plus, the fact that she somewhat admired Jongin before.

“are you threatened with your sister?” Sehun asked as if he was reading my mind. I just nodded my head. Sehun chuckled and asked “why?’

“well, you can see that my sister is pretty, right?” I started. “yes, she’s pretty but she doesn’t smile a lot. And so?” he commented.

“any guy can fall for her. Plus, back in the days when Jongin posed for Calvin Klein, me and my sister were big fans of him” I added. Sehun’s expression suddenly turned from a happy to a somehow discomforted expression.

“the two of you were fans of that brat?” he asked. “yeah, you’re friends with him, right?” I asked and he nodded. “well, unnie likes guys who have good body build. Especially the abs” I told him

“tss.. abs? I have that” Sehun murmured something that I didn’t clearly hear. “what did you say oppa?”

“ah, no nothing. Jongin likes you, you don’t need to worry about him being with Soo Yeon” Sehun reassured me.

Soo Yeon? Why is he calling unnie with her Korean name? Only Luhan oppa does that--- wait. [a/n: in previous chapter i changed the last part. sehun called jess 'soo yeon' (06/10)]

“oppa, are you and my sister dating?” I speculated and Sehun choked on his water. “omo, oppa. Are you okay?” I asked handing him a napkin.

“what do you mean dating Krys?” he asked in disbelief.

“you know, you and my unnie. You just called her by her Korean name and not everyone knows and does that” I explained. “so are you and Jongin dating? He called you Soojung, didn’t he?” he retorted. Aish, smart .

“well, a lot people call me that. if you remembered I introduced myself as Soojung awhile ago, didn’t I? as for my unnie, only Luhan oppa calls her that way among the male population. It’s sort of a privilege for her boyfriend. If you call her that and you’re not her man then she will beat the hell out of you, but she didn’t do that on you” I explained. He bit his lower lip.

“we are not dating” he stated.

“oppa, you know, I’d really thank you if start dating my sister” I stated and he cocked his eyebrows. He looked confused but he did not utter a single word. “you see, after Luhan oppa my sister never opened up her heart. Until recently, well her secretary said that someone came to pick her up last month. I really don’t have an idea who the man was, just that he is good looking and----“ I stopped midway my explanation because I came into a realization. “omo!”

“w-w-what?” he asked uncomfortably

“oppa, was that you?”

“m-m-me?” he asked stuttering, obviously getting uncomfortable with the question that I just shot him. He is guilty. “that was you, right? I mean, the secretary said tall, blonde, good-looking yet looks really rather cold, those descriptions just fit you perfectly”

He was silent for a few moments and so I had the time to glance at my sister and Jongin only to see them chuckling and giggling together.

“oh my gosh,” I muttered seeing Jongin wiping the corner of unnie’s lips. Sehun looked towards their direction. And the next thing I know is that Sehun and I are already standing in front of Jongin and unnie’s table.

I don’t know how it happened. It happened so fast that I didn’t have enough time to comprehend. Jongin and unnie were both really shocked to see us standing there.

“Jongin” Sehun called out with a rather cold and icy tone. I think Jongin feared that tone too because he stuttered and it was a really priceless scene to witness “y-y-yeah?”

“I’m going to take Krystal away if you won’t stop me now” he announced. What? Take me away? Is he threatening Jongin right now. “what do you mean Sehun?” Jongin managed to ask. “I’m going to take her out and who knows what I’ll do. Maybe the next thing you’ll hear is that we are already dating. So, do you want me to go on?” he asked.

“yah! Get away from Soojung!” Jongin immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Sehun wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter