06

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

I am in a serious !

It wasn’t his fault that we had .

It is mine

it

I already know that he wasn’t Luhan but I still threw myself to him. What the hell is wrong with me?!

Luhan will never forgive me. His parents will never forgive me.

Oh ! And to think that I could get pregnant because of what we did. How am going to explain this to my parents?! To my friends?!

“Jessica!” I heard Taeyeon suddenly shrieking making me turn around to where she is standing. Behind her, there stood Tiffany. Both of them ran towards me and hugged me as soon as they were able to do so.

I am now in Luhan’s art gallery. I am at a corner hugging my knees while I helplessly cry.

“Where the heck were you?! Didn’t you know that we were so worried about you?! You didn’t answer any of my calls or text messages!” Tiffany scolded me making my cry harder. Taeyeon on the other hand tried to shush me but I just cried harder.

How can I explain to them about my stupidity?!

Taeyeon and Tiffany, both loved Luhan. Luhan to them is like an older brother, he was protective of them to the point that sometimes I even get jealous of them.

They will hate me once they find out that I slept with someone else aside from Luhan.

“I’m sorry…” I cried.

“Soo yeon ah…” Taeng called out. “you’re still wearing the same thing you wore yesterday… I think it is better that you should take a shower first. Then Tiffany will prepare something to eat for us. Ok?” Taeyeon suggested while she held my hands.

“Taeyeon, Tiffany… I am so sorry… I didn’t mean to hurt Luhan… I really didn’t mean it…. I love him so much… I am so sorry… Please don’t hate me” I said in between sobs. I really don’t know if they could still understand what I’m saying but I just really wanted to tell them that.

“Soo yeon ah, we will never hate you…” Taeyeon comforted me. “and whatever it is that you did, I think Luhan oppa will understand. He loves you so much too. So, please stop crying he will really scold us if you go on being like this” she added

“Taeng is right Jess. Luhan oppa, me and Taeyeon are three people who will never hate you. But I will sulk if you refuse to eat what I will prepare for you later. So, please stand up now. We’ll talk more later. For now, you really need to shower first” Tiffany suggested as she pulled me up.

They both escorted me out of the place. Then suddenly Tiffany asked Taeyeon in angry manner.

“What is this freaking face doing here Taeng? I thought you were with Chanyeol?” she asked with probably her eyebrows raised. I didn’t really cared who Tiffany was angry with I was busy miserable at that moment.

“I don’t want to speak about him Tiff. Thank you for accompanying me Kris, and sorry for shouting at you awhile ago” Taeyeon said. Kris?! Kris freaking Wu?! The guy whom I talked to last night?! Oh great, ! I immediately jolted at the sound of his name. I looked up and met his gaze.

 ‘please don’t tell anyone Kris’ I begged with my eyes

“no problem Taeng” Kris answered

“oh gosh, please. Are you trying to hit on Taeng right now?” Tiffany exclaimed

“Tiffany!”

“what?! He was smiling at you like you don’t have a husband”

“Miyoung ah, Kris was just being a gentleman. Kris, you can leave now. You probably are busy, I’ll just go with Tiffany and Jessica” Taeyeon defended

“Ok, just make sure you go home to Chanyeol after you need to talk about your issues” Kris bid before entering his car. I hope he got my message.

“ara, ara” Taeyeon answered as she guided me towards Tiffany’s car.

In the car Tiffany kept on asking Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter