021

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN

I can feel a soft touch on my cheek, a finger tracing the contours of my face. Then, I felt a hand combing my hair. I felt at ease and relax with the soft touches. I could only a little sunlight hitting my face probably because there is someone blocking the sunlight.

Then I felt the bed dip a little bit more before a soft kiss was planted on my forehead.

“Sehun” she cooed but I didn’t open my eyes just yet. Then another kiss landed on tip of my nose.

“Sehunie” she tried again. But because I still want her to show this side of hers to me, I decided to continue pretending that I am still asleep.

“honey” she whispered into my ear which was a bit ticklish. Good thing I decided to suppress myself or else I wouldn’t have earned a kiss on my lips to wake me up. It was supposed to be just a chaste peck but I wrapped my arms around her to hold her in place.

Based on the way her body moved, I could tell that she was surprised but nonetheless she didn’t resist my hold and continued to stay half hovering above me, with her lips still attached to mine.

I opened my eyes slowly while my lips formed a smile.

“good morning” I greeted her as I adjusted my eyes to the bright sunlight. The sun’s bright rays that peered through my bedroom window made her beauty more glorious to behold. She looked like an angel, glowing and smiling brightly at me.

“good morning too, honey” she greeted back as she caressed my cheeks. “I always thought that sleeping beauty was the only one who needed a kiss to wake her from her slumber, until today” she joked.

“Sleeping beauty is my great grandmother and I inherited that trait from her” I joked back making her chuckle. “Well, it’s not only me that you awaken” I told her and she raised her eyebrow. “little Sehun’s awake too” I grinned.

She glared at me and playfully hit my chest. I held her hand that hit my chest, brought it to my lips and kissed it. She blinked her eyes a couple of times and I could tell that she found my gesture bizarre. I smiled at her before explaining.

“I hope to wake up to this. I want to wake up with a beautiful woman who would call my name sweetly and would smile at me like I am the luckiest man on earth” she looked away as she tried to hide her blushing face, but nonetheless she smiled. I held her hand tighter making her look to my direction.

“I don’t want to wake up to a panic attack” this time she scowled and I find it very adorable and cute. “thank you, Soo Yeon”

“why are you thanking me?”

“I’m awoken by a sweet kiss and it makes me happy. I think I’m going to have a great day ahead of me” I answered while I tuck a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

“I never knew Oh Sehun is a sweet talker” she giggled. “You don’t know a lot of things, honey. But, don’t worry. I’ll teach you everything” I said smugly.

“really now?” she challenged

“yeah, really” I answered back.

We stared at each other for awhile. I am looking up to her while she was looking down to me. We are still in my bed with nothing but my blanket wrapped around our ness.

“I don’t know if I’m ready to learn anything right now, Dr. Oh” she announced, I perked up an eyebrow as I travelled my hand to her sides. I made little circles on her hips with my thumb and asked, “and why is that, Ms. Jung?”

“I am hungry and I can’t think straight if my stomach is empty. So, how about make some breakfast for both of us, honey. Maybe if you’ll cook for me, Dr. Oh I’ll be ready” she explained. I can’t help but form an amused smile upon hearing her.

She’s being really cutesy, and I adore it. It’s not disgusting like I thought it’d be.

“but, I am too lazy right now. I just want to be in bed. Cuddle with the you and maybe have some while we’re at it”

“yah, Oh Sehun! What if your mother suddenly decides to make a surprise visit like last time and she catches us red handed having out of marriage? Then, I’ll be ruined. She would hate me and tell me to break up with you. so, no. we are not going to be lazy and cuddle all day long, though it doesn’t sound like a really bad idea. But, still no. don’t you have work today?” she spontaneously said. And I never thought that the ice princess could be this talkative.

“it’s my day off today. Can’t we just be lazy?”

“no, I already told you”

“then, what do I get in return? I bargained. She raises an eyebrow but I chose not to explain further. But, she probably understood what I meant because few seconds after a seductive smile crept up her lips as she started to lean closer to me.

“you’ll know tonight, honey” she whispered seductively into my ear. And that did the trick.

“okay, but, a warning though. I am not the best cook, honey. Don’t keep your hopes up” I told her and she gives me a thumbs up. She pecked on my lips before walking towards the bathroom pulling the blanket with her.

“are you leaving me in the cold on purpose?” I asked before the blanket was fully pulled away from me. She stopped on her tracks and looked back at me.

“well, I don’t mind seeing you in your glory, Dr. Oh and besides I don’t think there is something you should be embarrassed with anyway” she said before she quickly entered the bathroom.

 

­----------------------------------------

 

 “what are you cooking?” Jessica asked as she placed her arms around my waist. She had just showered and she smells like my shampoo.

“just some bacon and eggs” I answered as I looked over my shoulder to look at her. She looked up to me and smiled, “smells good honey”

“well, I hope it tastes good too” I said hopeful that what I am cooking really tastes good as I released myself from her grasp and pulled her to stand in front of me so that this time I’m the one who’s hugging her. “I bet it does, you cooked it after all” she remarked.

She tip toed and landed a kiss on my cheeks, “I hope you don’t mind me borrowing your shirt and boxers”

“And I don’t mind at all” I said and kissed her forehead. “Though I would’ve preferred seeing you than in my clothes” I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows. She smacked my chest and playfully glared at me.

“you ert”

I just smiled cheekily at her making her blush and even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter