11

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

“mom, don’t you think unnie is acting strange?” I asked my mom while I watched her bake some cookies. She looked back at me furrowed her eyebrows. “what do you mean?” she asked.

“well, unnie suddenly decided to sell the gallery” I answered

“she what?!” mom suddenly exclaimed making me jolt on the bar stool where I was sitting. “but wasn’t the gallery a property that she owned with Luhan?” mom asked as she settled on the stool beside me. “yes, and for the past two years unnie always visits the gallery because according to her the gallery catered so much of her memories with Luhan oppa” I explained.

“omo, I recalled something weird too” mom remarked. I raised my eyebrow and faced her. “just the other day, your sister called asking if I can teach her how to cook” mom added.

“what?! Unnie never wanted to cook before even when Luhan oppa wanted her to cook for him. Oh my god!”

“why would she want to cook?... omo… maybe she has a boyfriend” mom speculated

“umma, I think so too because according to her secretary a man came to pick her up two weeks ago” I informed her. “jinja? Was the man handsome? Did you get the name?” mom suddenly asked excitedly. I just shook my head. “what? He’s not handsome?” mom asked again.

“I don’t know umma. The man didn’t came back after that night and they don’t know his name but they all said he was really good looking and he looks really educated” I explained.

“a suitor perhaps?” mom asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. “but if that’s the case, then your sister is probably ready to date again. don’t you think?”  mom speculated.

“mom, I don’t like the way you sound right now. I think you’re planning something in that mind of yours” I accused but she just smiled at me and started tapping her phone.

Sehun’s POV

“I already told you hyung, nothing is going on between us” this is the third time that I’ve said that line but Kris still won’t believe. “believe whatever you want to believe in, I don’t care” I said finally giving up throwing my hands up in the air.

“wow, Jessica said exactly the same thing to Luhan before” Kris said while clapping his hands slowly. I shook my head trying to contain my boiling temper.

“okay, since it seemed like you are becoming really pissed with me right now I am going to leave you in peace” Kris said standing up from the chair where he was sitting. “yeah, go and leave me in peace. You are such an eyesore hyung” I shooed him.  He just smiled and walked towards my office door but stopped midway and looked back at me.

“what?” I shot him a question first before he could say anything. “the girls are going to Jeju, do you want to tag along?” he asked.

“how’d you know that? And why would I even want to go with them?” I asked him

“well, I don’t know maybe you need some time to relax too plus maybe you just need a little push” he explained. I just rolled my eyes on him. “I have my ways in knowing their whereabouts. Bye!” he said as he opened the door and walked out of my office.

I heaved out a sigh and closed my eyes for a few moments

*ring ring ring*

Aish! Just when I wanted to take some rest, who in the world would want to call me?!

Mom calling…

“hello mom, why’d you call?”

[aigoo, what a rude greeting my son. Well, anyways no wedding bells yet?]

“what?”

[don’t you plan on getting married soon?]

“mom, I don’t even have a girlfriend and you’re talking about marriage? I have my career to take care of right now, I’ll think about marrying later”

[no way! I want you to get married next year]

“mom, you’re being unreasonable”

[are you gay?]

“what?! Why are you asking that?! No, for pete’s sake! I am straight mom”

[then go on a blind date]

“what? Blind date?”

[you are going on a blind date or I’ll stop receiving treatment]

“mom….”

[I’ll just tell you the details. Bye son!]

*click*

“mom… mom?... aish!”

“why are you so negative about going for a blind date?” a familiar voice suddenly resonated in my office. I looked up and saw Kim Jongin, better known as Kai, leaning by my door frame.

“welcome back to Korea Kai. What do you want?” I asked while rolling my eyes on him and sitting back on my chair. “yah! Are you really welcoming me?” he asked

“no, I’m not. What do you want?”

“aish, that’s why auntie wants you to get a girl. You are so dull dude you need to have some fun” he suggested as he plopped his body on my sofa. “well, sorry to tell you but my life isn’t as dull as you think it is” I retorted.

“oh really? Prove it” he taunted me

“why should I? what do you want Kai? You wouldn’t come here personally if you don’t want some help from me”

“okay, since you want to do me a favor then I’ll really ask you a favor then” he trailed off

Aish! Why am I showered with unpleasant company today?!

Jessica’s POV

A trip to Jeju?

*sigh*

This can help loosen up, right? Well, I hope so. Three weeks ago I’ve made up my mind that I will move on and live my life the way I should live it.

“there is no more us” – that statement pains me, but it is the truth.

I looked to my right and saw the sad looking Taeyeon. “why the sad face Taeng?” I nudged her. We’re now in the airport’s waiting area. We are currently waiting for Tiffany.

“nothing really” she answered. I don’t believe her. To be honest, this the first time that Taeyeon acted this way. Is this because she is now married? “don’t tell me you’re missing Chanyeol already after getting separated for just one day?” I teased.

“sorry, I’m late” Tiffany said while painting. “you better have a good reason why you’re late Stephanie Hwang. And where’s your---“ I was just chuckling at the side looking at Tiffany but like Taeyeon my chuckling halted when the two of noticed who was with Tiffany.

I fear Kris, I seriously d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter