12

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

“I had with another man. We were drunk on the first time we did it on the second we weren’t” I explained. The three of them were stunned by my announcement. They were all rooted to where they were sitting.

“so, you mean, you really wanted to have with him on the second time?” Tiffany finally spoke. I know that she had an idea that I recently had with someone but the fact that we did it twice was something Tiffany definitely didn’t think of.

I shook my head and answered “I don’t know why we did it, but we just did” she explained

“who?” Taeyeon asked the question that I feared the most. I mean, how am I supposed to tell them that I had with Sehun? It could’ve been better if they didn’t know him but they freaking know him.

“I’m sorry but I can’t tell you just yet, please don’t force me. I promise, I will tell you in the right time” I begged and the three of them hugged me.

“Taeyeon! Your husband is on the news!” Seunghyun oppa suddenly called out making the four of us run towards the living room.

“Mr. Park, according to insiders Ms. Bang, who is currently with you here in Thailand, is said to be your long term girlfriend in high school. Is that true?” the reporter asked.

Oh my freaking gosh! This report is so shameless. I really want to break his bones right now. Then suddenly Minah stood beside Chanyeol and linked arms with him. “well that’s true” she answered with a big smile.

“I’m gonna slap that girl when I see her” Tiffany blurts out. “how dare she clung unto Chanyeol that much? Did she forget that Chanyeol is married?” she added as she reached out for the remote. Taeyeon grabbed the remote and said “let’s listen to him, okay?” Tiffany just plopped herself on the couch and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“why would it be awkward? Chanyeol and I share a special bond even until now so there is never an awkward moment between us. Right Chanie?” Minah answered and stared at Chanyeol who smiled widely. “yeah, -“

Now it was my turn to interrupt, I unplugged the tv and said “I think that’s enough TV time, let’s all go to sleep now”. I know deep inside Taeyeon must be really hurting. I’ve known her for years and the look on her face when Kris said that Chanyeol and Minah are together clearly shows that she is jealous.

Since then Park Chanyeol was never mentioned in Jeju. Our vacation soon ended and we had to go back to Seoul to get to work. Oh how I love to just live in Jeju.

----------------------------------

“Unnie!” Krystal’s voice welcomed me as soon as I entered our house. And yeah, I started living with my family again mainly because the apartment unit that I had was meant to be ours and staying there just doesn’t seem right after making my resolve of moving on.

“hi!” I greeted back smiling at her. “you look so refreshed unnie, I guess you love Jeju” she commented and I just nodded.

“what are you holding?” I asked noticing that she was holding some paper in her hand. “oh, this?” she asked smiling widely at me and I just nodded.

“it’s a letter from Kim Jongin” she answered shyly. I raised my eyebrow. “Kim Jongin? The formula 1 racer? The one you drooled at when he posed for Calvin Klein?” I asked

“yah, unnie!” Krystal whined. “it’s not like I’m the only who drooled at him. You drooled at him too” she argued and I just chuckled. “oh yeah, I did” I admitted. Well, the guy is hot, okay?

“well then, let’s see how great that guy is” I said as I grabbed the letter and walked to the living room.

“dear Soojung,” I started reading.

While reading, I couldn’t help but feel familiar with it. It’s like I’ve read something so alike to this. The contents might be different but the way the words were used, the way the thoughts were arranged, all of it seemed so familiar.

“Love, KJ” I read the last part.

“Love, XL”

“isn’t he sweet unnie?” Krystal squealed after I read the letter. She beamed at me with a very big smile. It makes me happy to see my sister like this. It makes me feel guilty if I tell her the truth. So, for now I won’t tell her anything.

“yeah, he is” I commented handing her the letter.

“hi girls!” mom greeted as she entered the house followed by our dad. “hi mom! Hi dad!” Krystal and I greeted as we walked towards them.

“how was Jeju?” dad asked. “it was fine, it’s beautiful as always” I answered. “talking about beautiful, I saw the new design that you did the next season, it was beautiful dear” mom complimented. I just smiled at her and dad. Dad kissed my temple and said, “I’m so happy that finally you’ve started drawing again”

“is my little girl dating?” dad asked while holding my hand. “omo! Your ring! It’s gone?! Did you lose it?! I’ll help you look for it” mom exclaimed as she saw that I indeed am not wearing my engagement ring anymore. Well, I left it as Sehun’s apartment along with the cd containing Luhan’s message and there is no way in hell that I’m going back there again. who knows what might happen again?

“I’m not dating anyone dad. And mom, stop panicking, okay? I did not lose it, I threw it. I plan to move on, and holding on to that ring will clearly hold me back from doing such” I explained.

“unnie” Krystal called out looking sad so I just flashed my smile again to reassure them.

“well, anyways I need to go out for awhile. Mrs. Xi wants to see me. So, bye!” I said and kissed all of them goodbye.

Sehun’s POV

“Sehun, would you prefer someone older or younger?” my mom asked. She is still engrossed in playing as the cupid in my life. “y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter