14

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

“so, I’ll talk to you soon” Sehun bid after he walked me towards the gate of my parents’ house. I really don’t know how to respond and so I just nodded my head.

“Soo Yeon ah” he called out making me look up only to meet his lips as he kissed me fully.

I don’t know why. I don’t know how. But I just did.

I don’t know why I responded passionately to his kiss to the extent that my arms have found its way to his neck. I don’t know how me made kiss him back that way. But I just did kiss him like I longed and hungered for him.

He smiled after we broke off the kiss making my face so crimson red. Darn it.

“Jess?”

Oh my freaking gosh! He knew that this would happen. He knew. This little devil, ugh!

I slowly turned around and saw my mom beaming with excitement visible in her eyes. “m-m-mom?” I stuttered nervously. She raised her eyebrow gesturing ‘aren’t you going to tell me who he is?’. And I don’t know why but I just held unto Sehun’s hand.

“m-m-mom, this is Oh Sehun” I introduced and my mom smiled brightly to Sehun. “good morning Mrs. Jung!” Sehun greeted bowing to my mom. “I am Oh Sehun, Jessica’s boyfriend” he added.

My mom suddenly jumped and reached for Sehun’s hand grabbing him away from me. “boyfriend?! Really?! Oh my gosh! You should have said so earlier Sica ah. Come on in, son. Let’s grab some breakfast. Come, come” my mom excitedly dragged Sehun in our house.

Sehun having breakfast in our house? No freaking way. We haven’t talked things thoroughly yet. I’ve got to stop this. I grabbed Sehun’s other hand and pulled him opposing my mom.

“mom, Sehun has to go” I reasoned out. “what? Why?” mom asked.

“Sehun needs to be in the hospital, right babe?” babe? What?! I looked at Sehun and he’s giving me a very sinister look. I hate myself. Absorb me now earth!

“hospital?” mom asked with a bright smile. “he’s a doctor” I answered. “oh really?”

 “yes, I’m sorry Mrs. Jung. I would love to have breakfast with you but as Jess said I still need to report to the hospital. I am just here to send her home because the rain was really heavy last night so I wasn’t able to send her home after I kind of grabbed her from her blind date last night” Sehun explained.

“oh, I’m sorry I set her up with someone else. She didn’t tell me anything about you” mom explained glaring at me. “it’s okay Mrs. Jung, she was probably sulking after we had an argument thankfully you set her up with my cousin” he explained holding me by my waist. My mom saw that hand movement from him and smiled from ear to ear teasing me with her eyes. I wish I can go to the hospital with him because I seriously don’t want to be interrogated by my mom.

“oh really? Oh well, I guess I’ll see you next time Sehun. I am so happy for both of you. Well, I’m going to go in now you might want to kiss and more so I’ll give you more privacy” my mom teased. “Mom!” I whined. My mom just smiled at me and went in our house

“I guess it would really thrill parents to see their child dating, my mom had the same smile plastered on her face” Sehun suddenly said. “yeah, she did” I agreed.

I woke up and found myself in a familiar bed. I felt nervous thinking that maybe we did something we shouldn’t have done again, because waking up in this just means one thing.

I had with Oh Sehun last night.

But, as I recalled last night’s events I don’t remember kissing or making out with him last night. I do recall watching a movie last night. I looked underneath the blanket and felt relieved seeing that I am still in the clothes that I wore while watching the movie. So, I just really stayed the night and did nothing with him?

Talking about him, where is he anyways? I looked around from where I sat and saw no signs of him.

‘Maybe he is in the kitchen cooking breakfast.’ Then I heard the sound of the shower. ‘Oh, so he is taking a shower?’

As I got out of his bed I stepped on some blanket on the floor .I felt a pang of guilt looking at the scattered blankets. This just means one thing right? He slept on the floor. I picked up his blanket and started folding them. I feel so disgusted with myself. I am so thick-faced. I burdened him so much and I even accused him of taking advantage of me. When in fact, it was me taking advantage of his kindness.

‘I should prepare him some breakfast. Wait. But what will I cook? Right, the food mom taught me.’

I started to stride towards the door when suddenly it opened by itself revealing a middle-aged woman. We both blinked our eyes then she studied me from head to toe.

“m-mom?” Sehun came out from the shower with just a towel.

“AAAAAHHHHHH!”  Sehun’s mom screamed and made me panic. “oh my god Sehun! You’re sleeping with a girl outside marriage?!” his mom shrieked. Oh crap, she must have thought we had because I am wearing Sehun’s shirt and boxer shorts

“what are you talking about mom?!” Sehun asked in disbelief. “I can’t believe that you are going against the law of God. My gosh, son!” his mom continued to rant. I became muted on my spot.

“mom, we did not sleep together. I just made her stay the night because of the rain last night” Sehun explained. “oh really? Who is she anyways? I do remember that you said that you don’t want to be just any girl to your place” his mom asked.

“She’s Jessica Jung, my girlfriend” he suddenly answered. Wait. What? His girlfriend?!

“girlfriend?!” his mom shrieked. “yes, we’ve been dating for two months now so she’s not just any girl, okay?” Sehun added. Two months? Where did that came from?

Oh , she must be angry with me. But then his mom suddenly hugged me and exclaimed “finally! Finally! Welcome to the family Jess!”

What just happened?

“I am so happy! Finally, my baby already has a girlfriend!” she said as she set me free from her hug. “mom, stop calling me ‘baby’ please. I am no longer a baby” Sehun whined “and stop scaring my girlfriend like that” he added as he pulled me towards him.

“oh please son, I know that you are proud of your toned body but please put some clothes on. And while you do that Jess and I will make you breakfast” his mom dragged me towards the kitchen

“So, Jess how’s my son as a boyfriend? Is he sweet?” his mom suddenly bombarded me with questions when we both got to the kitchen that I really don’t know how to answer.

“mom, stop asking her questions please” Sehun commanded from his bedroom. His mom rolled her eyes which I find cute by the ways. “agh, bossy” his mom commented which I agree on. Yes, he is bossy. He is younger than I am and he gets away with bossing me around.

“you agree with me, don’t you?” his mom asked with a beaming smile. “yes” I shyly answered.

“well, that’s my son. He wants to be always in control probably because he gets bossed around by his older sisters” she explained with a warm smile. “I hope his bossy-ness won’t come in between your relationship” she added.

“yeah, I guess we should just continue this, huh?” I answered and he just nodded. “I really have a bad luck when it comes to meeting my boyfriend’s mother” I muttered.

“I better go now, bye” he suddenly bid and walked to his side of the car. I don’t know why but I suddenly got  a feeling that we parted badly.

I entered the house and was welcomed by my squealing mother and sister. “Kyaaaaahhhhh!”

“oh my god! You’re really dating Sehun oppa?” Krystal asked

“He’s a really good catch” mom

“I know and plus he’s the chief doctor of their hospital” Krystal added

“chief doctor? Oh my gosh! And he looks so handsome. You look so good together” mom remarked. They continued to spazz over me and Sehun. I started walking up the stairs to my bedroom and left them in our living room fangirling over my so called boyfriend.

“Is this a good move I’m doing right now?” I sighed as I plopped myself in bed.

To  be honest, it was really awkward when he drove me home awhile ago. I didn’t know what to talk about. And I didn’t know how to raise up the ‘dating’ topic. I just acted along with him in his apartment because his Mrs. Oh was so happy when I was introduced to her as her son’s girlfriend. I wouldn’t want to break her heart. But, the kiss awhile ago… what was that?

“why?”

Sehun’s POV

“Sehunie!” Kai’s voice made me stop from spacing out and staring at an empty space. He glides into my office and shattered the serene atmosphere that I’ve been developing. “what do you want Kim Jongin?” I asked glaring at him.

He smiled wider than awhile ago. And I swear, it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter