Dreams

Complicated Love: ToDay and Tomorrow

“Blarghs” vomits SeulMi

“SeulMi.” EunMi stood outside the stall, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I think I just ate something wrong.” SeulMi opens the bathroom stall. The color was somewhat wash from her face.

“SeulMi are you sure you’re okay?”SeulMi nods

“Let’s go oppa is waiting for you.”

 

Luna had a grip on Kai.

“Where are you going?”

“To get some fresh air.” Luna walks closer to him

“The door is that way.” She points the back door that lead to the outdoor pool. “Why don’t we go back and join the party.” Luna wraps her arm around Kai’s arm.

SeulMi and EunMi joins the party not too long afterwards. The parents came and said a couple words and then there was the exchanging of rings. Throughout this Kai kept his eyes on SeulMi and Kris form a far. He saw them laugh and whisper to each other. SeulMi felt a slight headache and sat down.

“SeulMi are you okay?” ask Kris

“I’m fine just a slight headache.” She gets up, “Maybe a little fresh air might help.” Kai watches as they walked out the back door together.

“SeulMi,” She looks at Kris, “I’ll go and ask Xiumin’s maid if they know where the medicine are.” Kris leaves her by the pool. SeulMi walks around the pool towards the railings. She looks up at the stars.

“I wish I could shine as bright as you.” SeulMi whispers as she closes her eyes and felt the night breeze brush against her. It was as if all the bad moments and memories she had, has left her.

 She hears somebody come closer to her.

“You look nice tonight.” SeulMi opens her eye and sees Luna, “SeulMi ssi, right?” Luna walks closer to her, “I didn’t get to properly introduce myself the last time we met at the club.” She smiles, “I’m Luna. Park Luna, Kai’s girlfriend.” SeulMi’s body stiffens, but she still put on a smile.

“I’m Kang SeulMi.” She felt the headache get heavier, “I’m sorry but I have to go.” Luna steps out in front of her.

“Not so fast. I have some matters to discuss with you.” She crosses her arms, “What is the relationship with you and Kai oppa?”

“W- w- we’re just friends.” Luna mistaken her stuttering for fear.

“That wasn’t what I saw in the hallway.” She walks towards SeulMi, making her take a step back, “You’re trying to hit on him and take him away from me aren’t you.”

“I don’t know what you’re saying.” She kept walking backwards

“Don’t think I don’t know what you’re up too.” They stop at the edge of the pool.  SeulMi felt her heartbeat fast as she got closer to the pool, “Let me tell you this, Kai will never fall in love with you even in your dreams.” Luna saw the water behind her, “Maybe a little swim might wake you up.”

 

 Kai saw Kris run by him with a bottle of water and pills.

“Hyung.”

“Oh” Kris stops, “Kai.” Kai notice the medicine in Kris’ hands.

“Where are you going with that?”

“SeulMi said she wasn’t feeling well so I went and found some medicine for her.”

“Where is she?”

“By the --.”

SPLASH!

“What was that?” Kai asked

“It sounded like water.”

Kai felt his heart stop and ran towards the pool followed by Kris. When they got to the pool no one was there.

“SeulMi ssi!” yells Kris, they both look around

Kai spotted somebody floating to the top of the pool.

“SeulMi.” He took off his blazer and dive right into the pool. Kris put the things in his hands down and ran back to the side of the pool. “Hyung help me.” Yells Kai. Kris pulls her out from the pool and Kai climbs out.

Pretty soon everyone was gather in the back. Kris and Kai were both by her side.  Kai places his ear on her chest but there was no beat. He started to pump her chest.

“What happen?”

“I don’t know.” People were whispering and talking

Kai ignored everyone and continued.

“C’mon SeulMi.” The water drip from his face to hers, “Wake up.” She was unconscious, “SeulMi!”

“Kai I think we should call the hospital.” Said Kris

“No!” he continues to pump her chest. “SeulMi you can’t leave yet.” He did mouth to mouth resuscitation and then pump her chest again. “I said wake up SUE!” after one last pump she coughed up the water. “SeulMi.”

“Kai.” She said weakly. He pulls her into a tight hug.

“Don’t ever scare me like that again stupid.” She smiles weakly before body became limp in his arms, “SeulMi!”

 

SeulMi woke up in an unfamiliar room. She saw many people around her.

“SeulMi are you awake?” ask EunMi.

“Yes,” SeulMi pushes herself up, “What happen to me?”

“You fainted after Kai performed CPR on you. You even broke into a fever last night” Said Suho, “Scared the heck out of us.” Suho came and sat on the bed and pats her hand.

“Sorry oppa.” She smiles, “How long was I out?”

“Two days.” Xiumin puts his hands in his pocket, “What were you doing by the pool anyways? You have a fear of water if I remember correctly.”

“Kris and I went out for some fresh air because I wasn’t feeling well.”

“How did you end up in the pool?” ask EunMi

“I fell in.” she looks at them

Luna inched closer to her, and saw how scared she was.

“You don’t have to wake me up.” Said SeulMi, “I woke up from my dreams a long time ago. I think it is you that needs to wake up.” Luna stops in her track.

“What are you trying to say?”

“The Kai you know isn’t who you really think he is nor am I.” She smirks, “I also believe you don’t know me well enough either. I am the GM and future CEO of Sujeong. As an employee at KIM Corp I suggest you know about our cooperation with KIM.” Her vision started to blur a little.

“What are you implying?”

“I think you know what exactly I am implying.” She took a step towards Luna, “I can have you fired at the snap of my finger. So I suggest you keep whatever you say to yourself.”

Luna stood there in silence

“This isn’t over.” Luna walks back to the party.

SeulMi stood strong until Luna was out of her sight. She quickly stumbles, getting her heel caught in the drain and falls into the pool. She starts to panic and try to swim to the edge, but her dress was weighing her down.

“I haven’t been feeling like myself lately.”

“You should go and get that checkup.” SeulMi looked worried, “Your uncle, emoeni and abeoji were really worried about you too.  Xiumin, you should go and give them a call to tell them that she is awake.”

“Suho oppa, where is Kai?” Suho pats her hand

“Working.” He gets up, “EunMi said that she’ll take care of you until you feel better. I have to go to the company also. I’ll stop by later. Oh and ajussi said that rest for a week or two and don’t go to work. He has you covered.” Suho leaves the room. SeulMi looks up at EunMi.

“I’m sorry unnie.”

“You don’t need to be sorry for anything SeulMi as long as you are safe.”

----

LuHan, Sehun and Kris were choreographing the new dance move for the mini concert. Kai was zone out, after seeing SeulMi lifeless body that night.

“SeulMi.” He shook her body, “Open your eyes.” Her body lay limp in his arm, his mind was blink.  Suho ran to his side and saw her condition.

“We have to get her out of these clothes or she’ll get sick.” Kai was zoned out, “Kai!” no response, “Jong In.” Kai slowly looks at Suho, “Ppalli.” Kai nods and picks up SeulMi and rushes into one of the rooms.

 

The guys stayed outside of the room as EunMi and one of the maids changed her. EunMi came out with a terrified expression.

“How is she?” asked Suho

“Not good. She has broken into a fever.” Said EunMi “What are we to do?” Kai sits down, “Kai.” He sat there in silence. Xiumin runs in after dismissing all the guests.

“Is she okay?”

“Min, we need to get her to a hospital.”

“What is wrong?”

“She has a fever now. SeulMi hasn’t been feeling well all day.” The guys stayed quiet, “What is the matter with you guys? She needs to be seen by a doctor.”

“She won’t be seen by a doctor.”

“What?”

“After her family passed, the hospital and anything to do with treatment was out of the question. She doesn’t trust the hospital no more. She always kept herself healthy to avoid going.” Said Suho, “As soon as she wakes up in the hospital she’ll run out.” EunMi sighs and leans onto the door

“All I can do is inject her. I can’t do anything else.” Said EunMi

“Do all you can to save her, EunMi.” Said Kai

“Kai!” said Lay, “You got a delivery.” He held onto a lunch bag.

“I’m not hungry. You can have it.” The guys watch Kai leaves the room.

“Who is it from?” asked LuHan. Lay looks at the tag on the bag.

“SeulMi.”

 

EunMi gets into the car.

“Did he get it?” asked SeulMi. EunMi nods

“You know you didn’t have to come right? I could have deliver the lunch. You need to rest at home.”

“Ani,” she sighs, “I rather be out here with the fresh air then be coop up in the house all day. Plus I slept for two days already I think that is more than enough rest.” SeulMi felt her stomach turn.

“Are you okay?” SeulMi nods, “We should get home. Xiumin said that the brothers are going to have a brother night tonight at Xiumin’s mansion. You want to stay and help tonight?”

“Sure.” She smiles weakly

 

Kris walks into Xiumin’s office.

“Hyung.” Said Kris

“Yes?”Xiumin was at his desk typing

“How is SeulMi doing?”

“She is up.” Xiumin looks at Kris, “Waeyo?”

“I was just worried about her.” Kris blushes, “It is a good thing that she is okay.” He was about to leave.

“Kris.” He stops in his track

“Ne hyung?”

“What is your relation with my dongsae?”

“Kai?”

“SeulMi.” Xiumin stop typing and looks at Kris, “SeulMi is very dear dongsae to me.”

“SeulMi ssi and I are just friend hyung. I was just worried about her that is all.”

----

It was 6 p.m. and SeulMi and EunMi were almost done cooking.

“How many people are actually coming unnie?” SeulMi notice the amount of food on the table.

“Xiumin said something about EXO and EXO-M, so about nine other people coming.”

“I thought you said a brother’s night.”

“Yeah. According to Xiumin and Suho the guys all basically became brothers. So when they say brother’s night he meant all twelve of them.” EunMi looks at SeulMi, “Didn’t Kai ever tell you about brother’s night? They have it at least once a month from what Xiumin told me.”

“No.” She shook her head, “Kai never told me anything.”

“I’m not surprise he hasn’t called to check on you either.”

 

Around 7p.m. was when the guys started arriving. They all introduced themselves to EunMi and SeulMi. Kai was somewhat happy when he saw her standing at the door waiting for them.

“Hello EunMi.” Xiumin kisses her cheek, SeulMi kind of blush at her oppa’s action.

“Welcome back Min.” she smiles, “Are you hungry? SeulMi and I made food for you guys.” Kai and SeulMi stares at each other.

“Yeah let’s all eat first guys.” All the head to the kitchen. Kai walks pass SeulMi like she wasn’t there. Kris notice SeulMi’s sad expression.

“SeulMi.” She instantly give him a smile

“Kris, you should go and eat.”

“How can I eat when I know that the person who prepared it isn’t eating?” They both walked into the kitchen. SeulMi went and help EunMi uncover the food. She felt the contents in her stomach began to turn again and she runs out of the kitchen to the nearest bathroom.  All the guys watch as she ran out.

“You guys should eat first, I’ll go and check up on her.” EunMi walks out of the kitchen

“You know if I didn’t know better,” said Sehun, “I would think SeulMi ssi is pregnant.” Kai ears perked up. A hand swung and backhand Sehun, “Oww hyung.”

“Watch what you’re saying.” Said Tao, “How can a girl who isn’t even married get pregnant.” Xiumin and Suho looks at each other before looking at Kai. Kai was totally out of it.

“Let just eat.” Said Suho, “EunMi is taking care of her.”

 

EunMi goes to the bathroom where she hears SeulMi vomiting, “SeulMi.” She knocks on the door, “SeulMi are you okay?” She hears the toilet flush and the door opens, “Are you okay?”

“I don’t know what happened. The smell of the food just overcame me and I felt sick.” EunMi thought for a sec.

“How long have you and Kai been married?”

“A month and a half or so.” SeulMi was curious at the question, “Waeyo?”

“Did you and Kai ever…” EunMi pause and expected SeulMi to understand, “you know…do it?” SeulMi stayed quiet, “SeulMi ah?” EunMi taps her shoulder.

“I’m going to go unnie.” SeulMi sighs and grabs her stuff, “You have a good night.”

“Wait SeulMi. You shouldn’t go by yourself.” SeulMi walk into the kitchen where all the guys were eating. Kris spotted SeulMi first.

“SeulMi are you okay?” he asked

“I’m fine.” Her eyes landed on Kai and so did his, “I’m going to head home.” She looks away

“Now?” ask Sehun, “We just started to eat.”

“Yeah and you’re just starting to recover from your fever.” Said Suho

“It is okay oppa. I can get home on my own.”

“Jong In.” said Xiumin, “Take her home.” Kai looks at SeulMi

“It is fine. I don’t want to disturb you guys. Please enjoy your dinner. I’ll see myself out.” She turns, “Bye unnie.” Kai stands up and walks over to the girls

“I’ll take you home.” Kai grabs her wrist, “See you guys tomorrow.” He drags her out the door.

 

The drive home was quiet and uncomfortable. When they got home Kai went and open the door for SeulMi. She just stares at him.

“C’mon.” she steps out of the car and walks towards the house into their room. She went and put her stuff down on her dresser. The bedroom door closes, “What are you going to do about it?”

“About what?” she froze

“That thing inside of you.” Her hand slowly went down and touched her stomach, “If you don’t want it abort it.”

“What?” she turns around

“I said abort it.” He messes up his hair, “I didn’t expect you to get pregnant.” Her heart felt like breaking at his cold expression.

“What if I’m not?” he stares into her eyes, “What if I’m not pregnant?”

“Good then.” He smiles, “Better for me.”

 

Preview:

“Am I pregnant?”

“Yes. And if anyone ask questions I’ll take the blame.”

“I’m sorry but they’re gone.”

“I told her to abort it.”

“’You what?”

 

 

[A/N]

♥Please dont be a slient reader and comment. I want to know what you think of the story so far.♥

♥Please Subscribe♥