Forget You

Complicated Love: ToDay and Tomorrow

“What is this?” I saw what he was looking at

“It is nothing.” I tried to pull my sleeve back up

“What are you saying? You have ton of bruises on your arms.”

“They are nothing.” I pulled my sleeve up and walk towards the bed. He grab my wrist and pulls me back towards him.

“Seul Mi.” I could feel his grip tighten

“Let go of me.” I felt weak

“No.” his voice was stern, “Not until you get these look at.”

“Kai, let go-.” I black out before I knew it.

Kai POV

I grab a hold on SeulMi before she hit the floor.

“Seul Mi! Seul Mi!” I panic and carried her onto the bed

“Is something wrong sire.”

“Jean get me an ambulance.” She stood there, “Didn’t you hear me?!” I yells “Call the damn hospital.”

“I’m sorry sire madam refuses for me to call the hospital at all.”

“What?” She flinch at his voice

“You see master, as long I have been with her she never like going to the hospital.”

“So you mean she has been like this before?”

“Yes, she’ll usually faint once in a while because she over works herself.”

“How long has this been going on?”

“Around two years ago, when you guys left and her family died in the car accident.” Jean sighs “I’ll go and grab you a towel and some water.”

I looks back at the unconscious Seul Mi. As I wipe her down I notice all the bruises all over her arm. I notice the hand prints on her wrist and it fit perfectly with mine.

“Did I do this?” he puts her hand down and pulls the cover over her, “I never knew you were so weak and yet so strong. Wait what am I thinking?” I went downstairs to sleep on the couch.

 

When I woke up in the morning she was gone.

“Jean!”

“Yes sire?”

“Where is Seul Mi?”

“She went shopping with EunMi for the engagement party. She said that she won’t back till late.”

Author Pov

SeulMi and EunMi went to many different dress stores looking for the right one for EunMi. EunMi seem really happy, SeulMi couldn’t help be envious of her. SeulMi sat down as she watch EunMi try on dress after dress.

“SeulMi ssi.” EunMi notice SeulMi’s sadden expression

“Yes.”

“Are you okay?”

“Oh, I’m fine.” She smiles, “Just a little tired.” She smiles weakly, “Are you hungry?” EunMi puts her hand on her stomach.

“I am actually.”

“Okay lets go.”

SeulMi and EunMi arrives at an Italian restaurant and was taken to their seat.

“Wow, daebak.” Said EunMi, “This is really fancy.”

“I come eat here often.” Seul Mi lays the napkin across her legs, “Eat whatever you want it is my treat.”

“Thank you.” EunMi looks at the menu. The food came out not too long after,

“EunMi ssi, where do you work?”

“I’m a doctor.”

“Jinjja?”

“I’m just an intern for now but I think it is fun.” She took a bit from her dish, “SeulMi ssi, I was wondering do you have any other siblings?”

“I did,” she took a sip of water, “I had an unnie, her name was Seul Ki. She was really pretty.”

“Where is she now?” SeulMi looks at EunMi.

“She is in heaven with my parents.” EunMi’s smile faded,

“Mianhae, I didn’t know.”

“It is okay. You were going to find out sooner or later. It better if I tell you now then make it awkward later.”

“Can I be your sister?” Seul Mi gives her a confuse look, “We’re going to become family anyways right. So can we become sworn sisters? I’ll be your unnie and you will be my dongsae.” SeulMi thought about it before she answered.

“Sure” EunMi just smile in response. They both started eating but SeulMi didn’t have an appetite. When they got up to leave EunMi notices the amount of food that was left on SeulMi’s plate. She ate less than half of her plate. “Let go do more shopping shall we?” smiles Seul Mi.

“Ne.” EunMi smiles and leaves with SeulMi. While walking into a store EunMi notices a man that looked like Kai with another girl. “Seul Mi ssi.” SeulMi looks at EunMi, “Isn’t that Kai?” SeulMi looks at the direction EunMi pointed. She saw Kai with another girl from the company. She felt her heart drop.

“Let’s go unnie.” She grabs EunMi’s arm and drags her across the store. EunMi say her sadden expression.

“Seul Mi, gwaenchah-a?

“I’m fine.” She looks at EunMi, “How about I take you to the company to see oppa? We can bring him lunch too.” EunMi nods and just follows Seul Mi. She knew that right SeulMi wouldn’t want to be near that place.

----

Xiumin sat in his office looking at papers.

BEEP

“What is it?”

“Sir, Ms. SeulMi and Ms. EunMi is here to see you?”

“Let them in.” They walks through the door.

“Annyeong Xiumin oppa.” Said SeulMi. Eun Mi walked behind her.

“Annyeong oppa.” EunMi had a lunch box, “Have you ate yet?”

“Ani. I was going to go out for lunch later. I guess I don’t have to now.” SeulMi cringe at what her oppa just said.  They girls went and sat down by the coffee table, “So did you have fun with Seul Mi today?” he sat down next to EunMi

“Ne, she is such a cool girl like you said. I really like her.”

“What about you SeulMi?”

“Unnie and you match perfectly.” She smiles, “No wonder you purposed to her.”

There was a quick silence as EunMi stared at SeulMi’s sadden expression. SeulMi was thinking about what she saw from earlier. EunMi couldn’t help herself anymore.

“Oppa.” Said EunMi, “What are we going to do about that Dongsae of yours?”

“Bwoh?” Xiumin put his chopstick down, “Who?”

“Kai.”

“Unnie, it is okay.” SeulMi tries to stop EunMi. Because she knows that Xiumin was the type to put his brothers in place.

“No it isn’t.” she looks at Seul Mi, “You have to let them know.”

“Know what?” asked Xiumin, “What did Kai do SeulMi?” SeulMi stay quiet and looked down. His gaze went to EunMi, “What did he do?”

“We saw him with another girl today.” Xiumin looks right at SeulMi, “He is married he should know better than to go around like that.”

“Seul Mi.” Xiumin said in a low voice. The only voice he uses when trying to comfort somebody. She looks at him, “Is what EunMi saying true?”

“A-a-andwe.”

“The truth Seul Mi.” he said in a deep stern voice. She nods her head. Xiumin sighs and sits back, “How long?” it took a while before she answer.

“From the start.” She avoided looking at him, “He been like this since we got married.”

“I’m going to have a talk with him.” He took out his phone.

“Andwe oppa.” She grabs Xiumin’s phone from his hands

“Seul Mi.” he said in disbelief. She set the phone down on the coffee table.

“I’m fine really oppa. I know how he feels. We were both force into the marriage, I can’t force him to love me.” She looks at him in the eyes, “We both know why too.” Her head started to hurt,

“Seul Mi are you alright?”

 “I’m fine, I should be going.” She got up, “Bye oppa, bye unnie.” The room began to blur and she blacks out.

----

Kai was hanging out with a dancer at the store.

“So what should I wear to your brother’s engagement party?” asked the dancer

“Anything you want.” He smiles, “As long as you look y in it.” She smirks and starting looking through the clothes racks. His head started to hurt for a quick sec. “Ahh” he groans.

“Kai!” the girl was scared, “Are you okay?” the pain suddenly left him.

“Ne, I’m fine.” He smiles at her, “Go and finish shopping.” She took a quick look at him before shopping again.

*What the heck was that?* he thought, *It was so quick.*

----

When SeulMi woke up she was still in Xiumin’s office. She turns her head and saw Suho and EunMi sitting across from her. Xiumin was on his phone yelling at someone.

“Oppa.” She said softly. Suho’s head shot up

“Sue.” He walks over to her, “Are you feeling better?” she nods, “That is good.”

“Seul Mi ah, you scared me back there.” Said EunMi, “I told oppa to take you to the hospital but he said that you never liked going to the hospital. I was so scared.”

“I’m sorry unnie.” She slowly tries to get up, “Who is Xiumin oppa talking to?”

“Kai’s secretary.” said Suho, “After you out he tried his best to figure out where Kai went. We can’t get a hold of him.”

“It is okay oppa.” She smiles weakly, “I just need some rest and I should be fine.” She tries to stand up.

“Where are you going?”

“I should be going home.” She stood up, “It is getting late.”

“I’ll send you.”

“Andwe, I’ll drive myself. Thanks you anyways.” She slowly walks towards the door and leaves.

 

SeulMi got home and notices his car wasn’t in the driveway. She looked at her watch and it was already 10 P.M. She walked inside and saw a pair of heels that didn’t belong to her by the door. She took off her jacket and puts it on the couch. She slowly closed the door and walked to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. When she heard a creak come from upstairs. She puts her glass down and walks up the stairs slowly with a baseball bat in her hands.

She heard come from their room. She opens the door slightly and peeked in. Her heart stop beating she had to catch herself. A tears slipped from her face without her knowing, she felt numb like she wasn’t alive.

She slowly made her way down the stairs and into the guest room. She locked herself inside cried into a pillow so that she wouldn’t be heard. She sat there listening to her husband make love to another woman.

 

When Kai pulled out of the girl he told her to leave.

“What!” she said

“I said leave.” He grab his shirt

“What do I look like to you?”

“Apparently someone I can use and throw away.” He put on his pants, “Get out or should I call my maid to get you out.” The girl quickly picks up her clothes and ran into the bathroom and changed. Kai scoffs and goes downstairs to the kitchen. He saw the cup of water that was on the counter but he didn’t remember putting it there. He hears the front door slam.

He walks into the living room and saw Seul Mi’s jacket laid across the couch. He walks over and saw her shoe by the door.

“Seul Mi!” he walk around the house, “Yah! Kang Seul Mi!” he went open all the rooms in the house. “SeulMi!” he stop when he saw the baseball bat by the guest room door. He slowly open the door. SeulMi was wiping all the counter and picture frame. The bed was made there was fresh clean towels on the dresser and everything was dusted and well care for. He walks towards her.

“Seul Mi.” she didn’t answer him, “Seul Mi.” She walks over to the mirror and start to wipe it down. She was in a trance. He grabs hold of her arms making her stop. “Listen to me!”

“Let me go. I got to clean.” She struggles.

“No, you have to rest.” He grabs the towel away from her and throws it down onto the floor. She tries to pick it up, “Stop!” she flinches, “There is a reason we have a maid in this house. This isn’t what you’re supposed to be doing.” She pushes him with all the strength she had left in her. He stumbles back a couple of steps.

“I am a maid.” She scoffs, “No, let me correct that I’m your slave. Just like an owner and slave you’ve taken everything from me.” There was silence between the two. Kai stare at SeulMi and saw the pain hurt in her eyes.

“SeulMi.” He felt like hugging her, he took a step towards her. He also notice that she was a lot paler than she was that morning.

“Don’t touch me!” he stops, “Please don’t do this to me. Let me forget that you were ever my friend or my oppa.” He was somewhat hurt, “I – I don’t know what we are anymore. You were my friend and then suddenly I became your worst enemy. Why is that?” he could her the pain in her voice, “I know you love unnie, so I’ll make a promise to you.”

“What?”

“No matter how much I love you I’ll never show you again. Only in front of our family and friends is when I act.” She walks pass him, “You can bring whoever you want into this house too, just tell me not to come home beforehand to interrupt you.” She leaves the room

For the first time the cold chain that laid on neck burned his skin.

-----

When Kai went to the office the next day his secretary told him about Xiumin calling to look for him and about what had happened to SeulMi. He went and sat at his desk.

“Xiumin said that Ms. SeulMi fainted in his office yesterday. They try to contact you but couldn’t get a hold of you.”

“Babo.” Kai picked up a book and threw it across the room, “Babo!”

Preview:

“I’m going to the party with Luna tomorrow. So we can’t go together.”

“What kind of girls doesn’t like flowers?”

“A quarter to 5.”

“I still have time.”

“Don’t keep your girl waiting. Kris already left at four to get ready for his date.”

“Kai, what are you doing?”

“That is the question I should be asking you isn’t it?”