OutCome

Complicated Love: ToDay and Tomorrow

A/N : sorry for the late update. I'll do an double update for you guys

SeulMi rolled herself to the park where all the kids were at. She imagine herself as a kid again running around the playground, or swinging. Not too far from where she was she saw kids playing baseball.

“Can I sit here?” SeulMi looks over

“Kris.” He sat in the ground next to her, “why are you here?”

“I got tired of hanging out with the guys.” He passed her a drink.

“Gomawa.” She hold onto it, “Kris,” He look up at her, “About the question yesterday, I-,”

“You don’t have to answer it.” Kris smiles, “I was just fooling around.” She opens up her can and takes a sip.

“It didn’t seem like you were.” She smiles. The screaming of a kid caught her attention. Kris was pondering on something.

“SeulMi.” She looks at him, “How well do you remember the incident from 4 years ago.”

“I remembered it pretty well.” She raise her eyebrow, “Waeyo?”

“Do you remember the guy who saved you?” SeulMi nods and was about to take a sip but pauses.

“How do you know?” She was surprise, “I never told anyone about the guy.” Kris looks away. “Do you know him by any chance?” Kris stood up.

“I’ll see you later.” He walks away. SeulMi unclasps the brakes and followed Kris.

“Kris.” She rolled as fast as she could, “Kris.” He kept walking, “Oppa!” He stops and turns around and looks at her, “It was you, wasn’t it?” She got closer to him, “You were the guy my parents tried to avoid that one night.”

 

Kris’ girlfriend just broke up with him. He felt like dying, it was as if nothing matter anymore. He wanted to die. He rode his motorcycle and speed up.  He was somewhat drunk also.

SeulMi and SeulKi sat in the back. SeulKi looked miserable but she hid it with a smiles. SeulMi notice it and grabbed a hold of her unnie’s hand.

“Unnie, gweanchah-a?”

“Mmm.” SeulKi held onto her sister’s hand also, “Everything is going to happen like I told you.”

“Are you scared?”SeulMi seems worried, “You don’t have to do this.”

“Aniyo.” Just then their parents starts to yell.

“YEOBO! WATCH OUT!” Mrs. Kang yells

Kris realize what he was doing and braked. Mr. Kang turned the wheel trying to avoid hitting Kris. The car crashes right into a pole. Kris got off his bike and ran as fast as he could to the car.

Kris slowly walked to SeulMi and kneeled before her, with tears in his eyes.

“Mianhae.” His head was down, “Mianhae SeulMi…I cost you your family.” SeulMi’s tears started to come down as well. “I should have died that night, instead you lost your family.” His sobs, “You don’t have to forgive me. I’m not worth your forgiveness.”

“Ani Kris.” She wipes her tears and lift up his head, “You save me that night also. You did what you could.”

“I can never forgive myself.”

“I can…I can forgive you.”

 

DongWon and Ririn went around the park together. They didn’t really talk to each other except look here and there.

“DongWon.” He looks at her, “It says here there is a boat festival going on. Let’s go check it out.” DongWon didn’t answer and kept walking. Ririn facial expression saddens. DongWon notice it and stops. She bumps right into his back.

“Apa.” She touches her head.

“Do you really want to go?”

“I was just wondering.” DongWon took the map away from her and looks at it.

“Kaja.” He grabs a hold of her hand and runs off. Ririn blushes.

 

Kai was sitting in the library reading SeulKi’s journal.

Today I went looking for bugs with Suho oppa. It rained on us so we ran back to the mansion. SeulMi and Kai hasn’t returned yet and I am getting scared. What if they’re hurt or lost? SeulMi, please be okay.

Kai flips a couple more pages.

I notice the way they’ve been acting towards us. I know she is trying to hide it. Why doesn’t she just tell me? I already know. But at the same time I felt like I was the one who wronged her. What should I do?

“They?” Kai thought, “Who is they?”

I sent SeulMi on a date with JongIn today, while I went out with him.  Hopefully she is happy. She has been quite miserable these last couple of day. She came home with a huge smile. It feels good to see her smile like that again.

Kai read the next entry.

I said yes to JongIn today. But I felt like I hurt two other people in the process. Was my decision wrong? I still love him, but I love JongIn too. Should I do what Hal-abeoji did? Should I let fate decide? Maybe I should.

“Who is she talking about?” Kai flips a couple more pages.

I’m pregnant, otteke? I have to let everyone know. I have to let him know. If he doesn’t I won’t be able to face him ever again. I have to tell everyone that I can’t marry JongIn. I just can’t. I’ll set everything straight at the dinner, for us, all four of us.

Kai closed the journal. His expression was blank. He didn’t know what to think. He couldn’t believe SeulKi, the woman he once loved, betrayed him. (ref: Chap 18)

“Unnie told me something before she passed away that she told me to tell you. She said that she was pregnant.”

 “She never loved you. You ever wonder why she always told me to go on dates with you, because she was out with somebody else.”

 “That was when I question myself too, was the child even yours?”

“Andwe.” He took a deep breath, “Andwe, SeulKi would never.” He looks back at the journal he stood up, “I have to find SeulMi.” Runs out of the house.

 

Some of the EXO guys didn’t show up to the lunch. DongWon and Ririn were the last to join.

“JongIn isn’t here yet?” Ririn asked

“He might not be joining us. He wasn’t feeling well.” Said SeulMi. EunMi notice SeulMi’s puffy eyes. The waiters brought them the food.

“SeulMi ah, gweanchah-a?” Everyone looks at SeulMi

“Waeyo?”

“Your eyes are puffy.” SeulMi touches her eyes

“Gweanchah-a.”

“Were you thinking about SeulKi?” Xiumin asks, “This place does bring back memories doesn’t it?”

“Ne.” SeulMi smiles

“Memories?” asked BaekHyun, “Why would this place bring memories?”

“This is the place that the two companies built together a long time ago.” Said Xiumin

“Jjinja?”

“Our Hal-abeojis built it together.” SeulMi said

“Why is this place called ‘Trinity’?” ask EunMi. Suho took a quick glance at SeulMi.

“Because its plan came from three great friends.” SeulMi smiles, “My Hal-abeoji, and their grandparents.”

“You mean that Hal-eommoni had apart in this?” EunMi was surprise

“Ne, the resort was split up into three, the hotel along with all the park was Hal-abeoji’s idea, the beach houses and the lighthouse was Mr. Kim, and the bridges down to all the beautiful scenery was Mrs. Kim. Everything was detailed down.” SeulMi sat back, “That why I love this place very much and have so many fond memories here.”

“Then why did you guy bring us here,” one of the workers asked, “if this place has been here for a while?” SeulMi and Xiumin smiles at eachother.

“I’m sorry everyone.” Xiumin stood up, “Actually SeulMi and I have brought everyone here for a vacation. We saw how hard you guys have been working and thought that when she got promoted she would like to bring the head staff on a vacation.”

“What about the evaluation?”

“That was just for 24 hours.” SeulMi said, “If you guys are done with them please give it to me. The rest of today and tomorrow are yours.” Everyone was happy.

Kai walks in with a serious expression. He walks towards SeulMi.

“JongIn.” Ririn stood up and greeted him along with all the Sujeong security. He ignores them and looks at SeulMi.

“What is wrong?” SeulMi asked

“We need to talk.” His tone was serious, “Now.” Kai walks back out. SeulMi excuses herself and rolls herself out. Kai stood near the stairs.

“What did you want to talk about?”

“SeulMi.” He his back was facing her, “Were you serious about what you said two years ago?”

“About what?”

“About SeulKi.” He turns and looks at her, “Everything you said in the hospital, was it true? Her being pregnant, and me being the third wheel.”

“Why are you so interested it now? Unnie has been gone for almost 4 years now. There is no point.”

“I found her diary. She doesn’t mentions anyone but you, me and another person. It also seems like you might know who the other person is.”

“I do.” She nods.

“So that means you know the meaning behind the three rings?”

“Ne.”

“What do they mean?” SeulMi crosses her arm.

“Kai I don’t-.” Kai cuts her off.

“Just tell me!” SeulMi sighs.

“The Lovers’ Ring isn’t about two people. It is a story about three friends…three very good friends, two male and one female. The two male feel in love with her but she felt the same about the two. So she made three rings and gave one to each of the male. She kept one and ran away, hoping that whoever it was supposed be will find her.”

“So you’re saying that SeulKi gave the other ring to someone?”

“She believe that to one person friends should remain friends and to the other that friends could become lovers. She made that decision when she agreed to marry you, but regretted it afterwards. The reason why the rings were called Lovers’ Rings was because they were all lovers. Even though one of the guy got the girl it never changed the guys’ relationship with the girl and among themselves.”

“Who is the other guy?”

“I can’t tell you.” She thin her lips.

“Kang SeulMi, who is the other guy?”

“Me.” They both look at Suho, “I was the other man.” He walked toward them. “The child was also mine.”

“Why hyung?”

“SeulKi and I dated each other before you ever confessed to her. We were in love, but I knew that you also liked her. I gave up my relationship with her for you. Even though you guys were dating we continued seeing each other. She didn’t want to hurt you.”

“So you guys were having an affair?”

“If you want to put it that way, yes we were. She was going to tell the whole family that she was pregnant and that we loved each other, that night. But I guess it wasn’t meant to be.” Kai grabs Suho’s collar and their face were pretty close to each other.

“How could you? She was my fiancée.”

“I loved her before you knew what love was. I was there through her constant break ups with you. I was her shoulder…I was the one she chose in the end.” Kai took a swing at Suho and he lands on the ground. SeulMi rolls her chair in between the guys, her back facing Suho. Everyone started to gather outside after seeing Kai trying to punch Suho.

“Kai stop this.”

“SeulMi get out of the way.” Kai’s hand was in a fist, his knuckle turned white.

“Ani.”

“SeulMi…ka.” Suho didn’t take his eyes off of his brother as he wipes the blood from his lips. “Kai isn’t in his right mind.”

“Andwe.” She yells, “If you two want to fight you guys have to hit me first.” The guys just looks at her, “It is my fault…I’m the reason this all happened. I knew everything and didn’t tell anyone. So Kai if you are going to hate anyone, hate me.” She rolls closer to him, “If you’re going to hit anyone,” She slowly stood up from her chair and looked him straight in the eyes, “hit me.” She pushes her chair away.

Everyone was astonished at the scene. SeulMi was standing in between the family feud. Yet no one knew what was going on. Kai was speechless.

“I know you’re mad…at Suho, but unnie is gone and she isn’t coming back. So what is it all worth? Is it worth your relationship with Suho?”

“Ne, it is.” Kai nods, “Because I loved SeulKi with all my heart…she was my life, the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Suho on the other hand,” He looks at his brother, “is just my brother. No matter what ties I break with him we’ll always be brothers. But I can’t forgive him for stealing her away from me.”

“I didn’t steal her from you.” Suho sounded like he was getting annoyed, “Don’t you get it? She never loved you.”

“How are you so sure?”

“If she really loved you, would she come and see me? Kai it time to open your eyes to the world, not everything you see and hear is always true. SeulMi was the one that loved you. She knew what SeulKi was doing but she didn’t want to hurt you.”

 “SeulMi,” he looks at her, “Is it true?” She avoided looking at him, “Tell me, is it true?”

“Aniyo.”

“She is lying to you.” Suho yells.

“Suho oppa!” SeulMi yells, “That is enough.” She looks at them, “The reason why unnie didn’t want you to know was because she knew you’ll act like this.”

 “Why didn’t you tell me?”  Kai felt a lump in his throat.

“So that you could hate me? You love unnie and even til this day your heart is claim by her.” Kai felt guilty. “I hinted for you to go into the library for a reason…I knew that you were going to go around asking question when you asked me about Suho’s ring.”

“Why didn’t you tell me yourself?”

“I rather you find out with Unnie’s journal than by me….You would have never believe me anyways. You never did anyways.” SeulMi walks slowly towards him, “I believe you have read most of the journal if you gotten to the story. You saw how much she doubted herself with you. Her heart belonged to Suho not you.” Kai grabs her arms, making her wince in pain. Kai looked scary, bringing the memories of two years ago back to her.

“You’re right, I still love SeulKi.” His grip tightens on her arms, “So what right do you have to tell me that she didn’t love me.” He shook her a little. DongWon and Ririn runs over, “I can have any girl I want.”DongWon stood by SeulMi’s side

“JongIn Kaja.” Ririn tries to pull Kai away but he keeps eyes on SeulMi. SeulMi didn’t budge either.

“Want to see.” In one swift movement Kai had his hand on the back of Ririn’s neck and their lips were together. Everyone was shocked. Kai broke the connection and stares back at SeulMi expressionless face. “If you don’t like it,” The words were almost in slow motion to her, “you can disappear.” Everyone gasp. The word rang in her ears before she can answers.

“Ne.” SeulMi bit her lip, “I see that you’re still the same Kai from two years ago. Your decision are still based on the way you feel.” She looks at Ririn, who had her head down, “And it looks like you have another girl to play with.” She looks back at Kai, “I won’t be a part of it. Not anymore.” SeulMi took the rings from her neck. “These rings has cause enough problem for me for one day.” She walked over to the railings, “Goodbye” She threw it. Kai was actually surprise she was able to do it.

“SeulMi.” Suho said

“It all over now.” SeulMi turns back to look at them, “I’m done with SeulKi’s problem. SeulKi has been dead for four years and yet she can still affect you. SHE IS DEAD.” The tears came down her face, “but for some reason I wish I was dead.”

“What are you doing?” The three guys along with Ririn tries to inch forward.

“Don’t come any closer.” SeulMi back herself towards the stairs, “I hate living. Even my dead sister can still beat me. I hate you.” She glares right at Kai, “I’ll disappear from your site.” SeulMi was about to run down the stairs when someone hugs her from the back.

“Kajima.”

Preview:

“She doesn’t need a weed like you in her life.”

 “I should have disappear a long time ago.”

“SeulMi and SeulKi are sisters, you two are brothers you guys should have known from the beginning that the truth would have been revealed and the consequences that comes with it.”

“Why did you leave, without a word?”

“When I got there she mumble about, she should have been the one to die.

 “SeulMi has been kidnapped.”