Angel

Angel

-Kim-Taehyung-V-v-bts-35281218-500-281.g

Gif not mmine. Credits to owner.


"You missed out big time Friday, Taehyung." 

Taehyung walked across the hallway with his hands in his pockets as he leaned towards the 3A class. Both boys and girls were staring at them walking by.

"Did you hear me, Taehyung?" Rap Monster questioned as he nudged his friend.

"Oh yeah." He replied as he looked inside the window. He looked at all the girl's face and none of them seem to be the one he had seen that night.

Suga pushed Taehyung a little, "Hey, we just called you Taehyung."

Taehyung nodded, "Yeah I heard you the first time." As he noticed she wasn't there, he put his head down and walked inside his classroom. His friends stared at each other in confusion as they followed him.

All the classmates gasped as they entered. The word already spread about the incident over the weekend, yet no one wanted to ask them in person.

Walking to the back seat, he put on his earphones and close his eyes. His music was on high and he didn't want to hear any of his friends or his classmates chattering. He was sick and tired of school and he hated being there. 

Hearing the slam on the table where his teacher was, he opened his eyes a little in irritation when he closed his eyes back. His head jerked for a while as he opened his eyes again to see the familiar face by the chalk-board.

"Hello. As all of you guys know, we'll be having the Spring Fair this coming Friday night so if you guys want to come out, it'll be a great day. We have fun games and activities. Not to mention free food. I mean, come on, who doesn't like free food?" She gave out a huge grin, "And everything is free! But of course if you would like to contribute in our charity campaign, that would be dandy." 

Taehyung looked at her as she talked. She was wearing her uniform that looked like everyone else's, but why did it seem like it shined brighter and she looked like she was glowing? 

A student raised her hand, "Can we bring people from other schools?"

She nodded, "Of course! Everything is free so you can bring anyone! But remember, please be safe. No weapons in general and you know the drill." She winked, "I'll hopefully see you guys soon! If you guys need questions, please feel free to see me during school hours or call me. See you guys all there."

She opened the door and walked out, leaving everyone excited as they talked about the uncoming fair. 

"A fair? Please, like we have time for that." Jimin rolled his eyes and nudged JungGuk, "Right?"

JungGuk turned the page from his manga, "Yeah, I guess." 

Taehyung stood up, taking the earphones out of his ear when his chair made a screech as all his classmates and friends stared, "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." 

His friends gave each other a look and just shrugged.

Taehyung ran out of the doors and saw her walking away from him. He ran towards her and spun her around while grabbing on her shoulders.

Her hair flipped to the side and she had a confused face on. He sighed deeply from the running when she smiled, "Oh, hey. Were you in there?"

"Yeah." 

She smiled, "Are you going to the fair? Do you have some questions?" She the glanced down, "Your arm doing okay?"

"I thought you didn't want to talk about this in public." He smirked.

She shrugged, "Well you didn't text me so I figured you either didn't have a phone or didn't have any problems." 

"My arm's doing okay. It's not that bad but I know it's not broken or sprained. Probably sprained it." 

"And how well do you know about this?" She questioned.

"Guess I've experienced all." HE looked down while talking to her. Why did he grab onto her? Why did he make his way towards her?

"Do you have questions about the fair? Are you going?" 

He sulked, "Fair's are not my type." 

She huffed, "It'll be great to see everyone there. I mean, I worked very hard on it."

"You worked on it?" 

"Yeah, I am the president." She smiled, "I have to do everything around here, although I have helpers. You know, I kind of do most of the job." She brushed her hair, "But I love it."

Taehyung nodded, not sure what to do or say.

"If you don't have any questions, maybe I'll see you there?"

"Doubt it."

Her eyes saddened, "Alright, but if you decide to come, let me know and maybe I'll show you the best parts of the fair. Maybe I'll even let you get first in line in a lot of games and activiites." She winked. 

Taehyung kicked the floor, "Thanks but I doubt I'll go there."

She nodded, "Alright." 

As she spun around to walk away, she turned back, "Did you eat the apple?"

He nodded, "Yeah. It was perfectly ripe I would say. Had to peel the skin since someone wrote their number on it." 

"Well, they did say an apple a way keeps the doctor away. Glad you're feeling better. I'll see you around. Now that I know what you look like."

She then disappeared out of his sight.

A smile crept over his face as he walked back in. Walking towards his seat, Rap Monster grabbed his shoulders and forced him down the chair.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung grunted.

"What were you doing with Angel?" 

He gave him a look, "Who the hell is Angel?"

"Class President." Suga responded, "Don't you know?" 

"Why is she called Angel? For all I know her name is ~~~~~."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "She's called the angel because she is one. Don't you see? Smart, 4.0 GPA average, class president, nice, kind, great cook, awesome personality, and beautiful." 

Jin eyed him, "And how do you know that about her?" 

Jimin scratched his head, "I just know, okay?" 

J-Hope laughed, "Anyways, what are you doing with our school's Angel. Are you trying to swoon her, or what?" 

Taehyung gave him a look, "No, it's nothing like that. I just had to talk to her about some issues. We had some conflicts about something, it's nothing big."

"Of course it's nothing big. I mean look at you. You with her? Please." JungGuk shook his head.

"Hey, I have standards." Taehyung butted in.

"Who said we were talking about you?" Suga asked. "She's not into guys like you." 

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, "And how do you know that?" 

Rap Monster slung an arm around Taehyung, "Let's juts say, she's not into bad boys like us. What do we do? Heck, we hurt others and loves blood. We go for them y, hot, beautiful girls. Her? Eh, she's whatever. Sure she's a gal, but we have standards too. And besides, what's good is that she likes all those goody boys that are into the same things as her. Sure she's nice to us and doesn't judge us for who we are but heck, her and us? That's just simply impossible."

Taehyung put his earphones back in his ears. He didn't want to hear any of this. Besides, why would he even care? It's not like he's into her or something.

"I'm just saying. Don't get your hopes up with those kind of girls. It's not going to work." 

Rap Monster's sentences were floating above his head. As he had enough, he slammed his hands on the table and stood up, he walked through the doors and slammed the door closed. 

Scratching his head, he felt furious. He didn't want to hear anything yet, why are they saying those things? He didn't like her, heck they just met.

As he started his way down the halls, he saw her from the distance. She was running around with rolls of paper. Her face was red because of the sweat and there wasn't a moment where she stopped.

She ordered people around and held the heavy items that most girls couldn't carry.

Seeing her struggle, he put his hands in his pocket and stared at her while leaning on the wall.

She was running around and when she stopped, she sighed, wiping the dripping sweat from her face. Taking off her uniform jacket she throws it against the stairs as she helped her friends move other items.

Taehyung sighed. She sure was doing so much for a fair. 

Glancing back he looked at her once more before kicking the wall and and walking off.