Denial

Angel

tumblr_mvr1gzcvwc1sj4v04o1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"Have you seen Taehyung?" 

J-Hope wiggled his eyebrows when Jimin and JungGuk shook their heads.

"I thought he was with you or Jin?" 

Jin sighed, "Where could he have gone? He's not with Suga and Rap Monster. Suga said Taehyung didn't show up at the hospital for a long time."

As they walked across the street in annoyance of finding Taehyung, they noticed a bloodied body getting brutally beaten next to a trashcan.

As J-Hope walked closer, he cussed under his breath.

", , ." 

The others ran after J-Hope as they looked at the alley to see a familiar person, aggitated, angry, frustrated, sad. A person with many emotions.

"Taehyung!" 

Jin walked over and helped the bloodied boy up while the rest pulled down Taehyung, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Get off of me." Taehyung hissed, "This fool was in my way."

"I'm sorry, I said I was sorry." The boy sobbed as Jin patted his back.

"You better be sorry you selfish little bastard. You're lucky my friends are here to help me down. You would've been dead." 

Jin calmed the boy down, "What happened?" 

"I accidently hit a sharp turn and I didn't see him so I fell on him with my bike." He pleaded, "Please don't hurt me. It was an accident." 

Jimin rolled his eyes as he nodded at Jin, "Take him to the hospital to get him all cleaned up. We'll take Taehyung from here." He eyed JungGuk, "Go with him."

As the two left with the bloodied body, Jimin pushed Taehyung against the wall, putting his hands in his pocket, "You're a crazy little bastard aren't you?"

"Get your face away from me." Taehyung hissed.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Beating a poor boy up because he was in your way? He said it was an accident, he said he was sorry." J-Hope pointed out.

"Oh, so when someone says something I have to believe it? What if they're lying?" Taehyung questioned.

J-Hope sighed, "Is this because of her?" 

Taehyung looked away, kicking the floor, "No."

"Liar." 

Jimin crossed his arms, "This isn't going to make you forget about her. This isn't helping you or her in either way. You were so down to not hit anyone anymore because of her. Look at us, do you see us bullying kids lately?" 

Taehyung looked away, "Maybe it's because now I don't have a reason to follow her rules."

J-Hope eyed him, "Is this what it's about? Just because she's not yours anymore you're going to go back to your old habits? You didn't even like hurting people before you met her, but all of a sudden now that she's gone for good you're able to forget about it and go back to your BangSuk legend days?"

"Leave me alone." Taehyung warned.

"Leave you alone?" J-Hope laughed, "So you could beat up other kids and brutally almost kill them too?" 

Jimin held back Taehyung as he lunged forward J-Hope, "You don't know half of the things I'm going through right now."

"You're right, I don't." J-Hope whispered, "But do you know what I know?"

Taehyung's eyes shook a little as he looked away.

"I do know that she won't be happy when she finds out you're back to your old habits. The reason why you guys broke up was because what you did to her brother. If she sees you doing this, do you know how much she'll hate you? Do you want her to hate you?" 

Taehyung shrugged, "I don't care."

"Really? You really don't care? Seeing her ignore you, not talk to you, not face you, not smile at you, nothing?"

Taehyung felt his eyes burn, "What does that matter? She doesn't even do that anymore either." 

"What do you want from her?" J-Hope whispered, "What is it?"

"I want someone to care for me again." Taehyung messed up his hair, "Do you know how nice it feels to have someone look after you? To tell you what's right and wrong and make you try to become a better personm? Do you know that feeling?" 

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, I do." 

"After living a life where I thought everything was about me and no one cared about me, having to live independently, trying to satisfy myself, it was all a lie. When I met her and she did all these things for me, it felt great. Like someone actually cared that I was living my life." He looked down, "But I don't have that anymore nor will I ever."

"Were you that serious about her?" J-Hope asked.

Taehyung bitterly laughed, "Honestly, I don't even know if I really liked her." He shrugged, "Who knows maybe it'll only go for like a few days and it'll stop but," He looked up at them, "I'm kind of taking it a lot harder than I should."

Taehyung slipped down from the wall and burried his face in his hands. 

J-Hope and Jimin looked at him and kicked the floor, trying to say something nice, yet not wanting to hurt him more.

"I don't want to be forgotten by her."

`

Suga looked over at Taehyung who had his eyes closed. He was leaning on his seat and jamming to music with his earphones. 

Their classmates glanced over at Taehyung in a suspicious way as they went back to their studies.

Suga blinked when he heard a screech at the front of the class as he hit his friends.

His friends looked over at the front as they glanced at Taehyung. Taehyung didn't open his eyes as he was still listening to music.

"Hey guys, so as most of you guys know, the charity event was a success." She glanced around the classroom, "And in a few weeks, I'm proud to announce that me and the rest of the committee members have decided to do a little Valentines' Day themed day to celebrate our relationship with each other. It doesn't have to be with couples but classmates, teachers, faculty, anyone in general can partipate. It'll be day to express and feel loved, whoever it is." 

She looked over at Taehyung. He still had his eyes closed and she bit her lips. It was great that he wasn't looking at her, knowing it'll be much harder to speak if he had, but she was a little let down when he didn't.

"If you guys have any questions about this event please contact me as usual. Everyone should dress up nice on that day, arlight? Let's fill this school up with love." 

Turning her heel, she glances back at the boys with a faint smile and walks out of the room.

"I'm so excited!" The class roared as they began to talk about the activity.

"Do you think he heard?" JungGuk questioned.

"Hard to tell." Suga whispered, "But it doesn't seem like he heard or even sensed her there." 

Jin sighed, "Come on, let's go out and get some food. Taehyung needs some alone time anyways."

As they all walked out the door and closed it, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes.

He took his headphones out of his pocket to see it wasn't plugged into his phone as usual.

Glancing out the window, he sees her talking to the students outside.

She ws holding onto many papers and books as she was struggling to hold it up. He noticed no one came up to help her or offer any help which made him angry.

He was going to stand up as he stopped himself. He looked down at the table and tried not to focus too much on her when his eyes kept trailing over to her.

She was turning red again as the classmates walked away. Biting her lips, she struggled to go past the window with the many objects she was holding.

Taehyung stared at her until he could no longer see her.

He took out the headphones out of his ears and threw it on the table. He sighed and closed his eyes, looking up at the ceiling. Was he doing okay?

His heart would race everytime he saw her and he wanted to be there for her when no one else was, just like she was with him. 

When he opened his eyes, all his classmates seemed to have disappeared.

He looked around and he was all alone.

Bitterly laughing he nodded to himself.

He was alone.

He was back to being alone again.