Heaven

Angel

-Taehyung-v-bts-36044547-500-200.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"That's what you get."

Taehyung watched Jimin throw the last guy on the floor. He rolled his head after he felt an ache. It was such a hassle to teach people a lesson.

"Since it's Friday night, why don't we head to the club?" Suga questioned, putting an arm around Jin, "What you say?"

"I'm totally fine with it as always." Jin smiled.

Rap Monster glanced at Taehyung, "What are you going to do?"

Taehyung dusted his hands, "I have plans to do today." 

"Plans? Do you have a hot date or something?" Jimin questioned, "Let me at it."

"No, I have to go take care of the parents. They're sick." Taehyung responded.

"Boo." Jimin said, walking away.

Rap Monster grabbed Taehyung, "Are you going to meet her?"

Taehyung pushed him off, "No. I told you I don't like her and I have nothing to do with her. You need to get off my case. It's nothing, alright?" He put on his helmet and left.

As he drove by the school, he saw the lights by the parking lot. There were a lot of people eating cotton candy and hanging around. Taehyung glanced towards the place to see if he could see her and to his dismay, he couldn't.

He debated whether to go see or not because he never went to fairs. Honestly, he even lied to his friends that his parents were sick when they clearly weren't.

Did he lie to them to come here? 

No, he thought.

As he was about to turn on the engine, he sighed and parked at the parking lot. A glance at the fair wouldn't hurt.

Walking inside the fair, he noticed couples and friends hanging around and playing games. It was loud and people were laughing all over the place.

As he walked closer to the center, he saw all his classmates and even people he never met. Feeling a little left out, he spun around to see her across the distance.

She was sitting down and chugging down a bottle of water. She was sweating and this time, he wasn't day dreaming or being crazy. She legitely had on a white dress with white shoes.

Walking towards her, he cleared his throat. He looked down when she heard his voice.

"You came."

"I was on my way home and I saw this and thought I'd drop by." 

"Your friends didn't come with you?" She asked when she stood up and threw the water bottle in the recycling bin.

"No. They're busy. They don't know I'm here." 

Her eyes softened, "Well, I'm glad you could make it. It'd be nice if your friends came too." She then suddenly put over white wings around her shoulder and put on a white headband that represented a halo.

"What are you wearing?"

"I'm an angel." She puffed her cheeks, "Because my nickname is the angel, this is what I have to wear. Can you believe this cause I don't." 

Taehyung chuckled, "It suits you."

She glanced up at him, "I'm glad someone likes the outfit. Say, do you want to play some games or some sort? I did promise you first in line."

"No thanks. I have to go back anyways."

"Why are you leaving so soon?" She questioned.

"I have stuff to do." He lied.

She smiled, "Alright. Then do you want to sit here with me? I'm tired of welcoming people and being all up there. I need to rest and I'm honestly glad you're not down for games. My feet is killing me and I really need to sit down." As she sat back down on the curb, she got another bottle of water next to her and began to chug it down.

"What is your role for this angel?"

"Can't you tell? I'm a guardian angel. I supervise people. That's my job as a president too." She drank more, "It can be great but sometimes it's a hassle. You always have to all the work. It's tiring and I'm sick of it. I do love it but sometimes, it's sad for me. You have to keep a straight face, you know? Be all  happy and positive when sometimes you're not in the mood."

Taehyung nodded, sitting down next to her, "I feel you. Because you have some sort of image, you have to go with that, or else people will judge you."

"Exactly." 

She drank when she handed him the bottle, "Want some?"

"No, thanks."

She shrugged and drank more. "J-Hope beat that guy from Gabong High?"

Taehyung glanced at her, "Yeah, I mean we always mess with Gabong High. How did you know?"

She smirked, "J-Hope always used to be good with hands. I'm sure he knocked him out cold." She chuckled, "Rap Monster still being that leader self?"

"Yeah."

"Of course. I'm surprised he keeps you guys in check. He should be the president and not me. I feel like he'll do great if you ask me." She drank more water, "Suga, Jin, JungGuk, Jimin, all nice boys." She glanced at him, "And I guess you don't really hang with them much. I mean, I never really noticed you."

"I don't hang out with them much. Not really into partying and sorts. Yeah, it's cool and all but it gets dull."

She smiled, "I see." 

Taehyung fiddled his fingers. He was a little disappointed that she noticed all his friends and their personalities, yet she didn't notice him. Sure he didn't notice her either, but it'd be great if she knew him as well.

"I guess I'll have to present myself to you more."

She looked at him when he gave her a look, "I mean, for you to know who I really am."

She laughed, "Of course. I mean, this is the first step in getting to know you right? Talking and sitting like this."

He nodded, "A start." He glanced at her, "I saw you running around the other day helping with the fair. Don't you ever get tired and want to hang out with friends sometimes? I mean, have your own time?" 

She laughed, "I'm actually an introvert."

"An introvert? Don't seem like it."

"That's the point." She fixed her hair, "I'm really an introvert. I like being alone and I like thinking by myself. I look like an extrovert as I go around and be all hyper and active all the time, but you know, it gets really tiring. So whenever I'm done with school work, I don't hang with friends but stay myself. I like alone time and I really need to recharge myself." 

He nodded, "Seems like you're wearing a mask."

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. That's why sometimes I need to breathe." 

Taehyung grabbed the water bottle from her hand and drank it, "Maybe you should take off your mask once in a while. You need to breathe. You'll suffocate under that mask if you stay there for too long."

"Don't seem to have time. Not like I'm complaining or anything." She pointed out.

"Well, as a start, you can take it off when you're with me." 

She eyed him when he twisted the cap back on and gave it back to her, "I'm just implying."

She looked down, smiling a little, "Why don't you take off your mask, too?"

He laughed, "I don't have a thing called a mask. This is who I really am."

"Yeah?" She uncapped the bottle, "Seems like you aren't who you are either."

Taehyung looked at her drink the water. 

"All of you guys are very nice boys. You guys are tough on the outside but I know you guys have a heart of a child." She smiled, "Why don't you breathe a little too?" 

"I don't need to breathe in this environment." 

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Even if I'm you're guardian angel?"

He looked at her.

She pointed at her halo and her outfit, "I did say I'm a guardian angel, right?" She pointed at herself after, "You can count on me. No one will know if you take off your mask, but I will. You can be yourself in front of me, I won't judge."

He chuckled, "Guardian angel, huh?" 

She noddeed, "If you're willing to see me without a mask, I am willing too."

He breathed loudly, "And what are we going to there? Where are we going to do it?"

She looked at him for a long time and put an arm around his. He jerked a little by the touch when she squeezed his arms, "We can do it wherever you like. Meeting privately, calling, texting, whenever. Either way, we will just have our own place. It can be out little heaven."

"Heaven?" 

"Yeah." She put her hair around her ear, "It can be our little heaven."