BangSuk Legend

Angel

large.jpg

Picture not mine. Credits to owner.


"Wait, he's still alive?" 

The guy with the brown hair crushed the soda can in his hand, "Who told you?"

The guy with the sunglasses put his head down, "We saw him walking across the street the other day. I followed him to make sure if it was him, and indeed, it was." 

The brown hair stood up, "That bastard. Who was in charge of him again?"

The little one with black hair smirked, "Kim Taehyung. Apparently, he didn't do a good job if Jonghyun is still alive."

"I wanted that bastard killed for what happened. I told him to do the job correctly." He rolled his eyes, "If he's still alive, there's only one thing we can do."

The four boys looked up at their leader.

"It'll be our job to finish him."

`

"." 

Everyone's eyes widened when they saw Suga and J-Hope stumbling in Rap Monster's room.

"The hell?" Rap Monster asked, "What happened to you guys?"

"Some guys from another high just beat us to pulps." J-Hope said, hissing.

"Why?"

"They were bullying some kid so we went up to them and damn, they've beat us up." Suga murmured.

Jimin and JungGuk walked over to them, helping them clean their wounds.

"Do you know what school they're from?" Jin asked, getting a cold paper towel for the messed up wounds.

"I don't know, some crappy school for sure. Doesn't seem to be around here." J-Hope yelped as JungGuk cleaned his cuts on his face.

Taehyung sighed, "It's as if people are getting scarier as time goes by. Beating people up for no reason." 

Warning: F & B Word might be here.

"ing hell." Suga murmered, "What was that fool's name again?" 

J-Hope shrugged, "Who the hell cares? We're glad we came out alive. We just walk by and try to help that young fella and what do we get? Punched to the pulp." 

"Uh, that bastard. He had a strange name too." Suga said, "Oh yeah, I remember."

"Who is it? We can beat this guy up." Jin said.

Taehyung sighed, "What's the point if we find this guy? We can't do anything. Besides, no fighting, remember?" 

"Yeah, but he almost killed us." Suga winced.

"ing hell, they tried to." J-Hope mumbled behind.

"What's his name?" Rap Monster ordered.

"L-L- What was it again?" Suga asked when J-Hope nodded.

"Joe."

Taehyung dropped the manga book in his hands when he looked at them, "What?"

"His name was L.Joe or something like that. Crappy name if you ask me." Suga said. 

Taehyung looked away. L.Joe? Why was he back? 

As he tried to think about what to do, Rap Monster shook him, "Are you okay?"

Taehyung closed his eyes. Why was he back? He promised Taehyung he wouldn't come back after the whole incident.

Taehyung stood up, "Where did you see them again?" 

Suga shook his head, "I don't know where they are now, but I know they were by our school." 

Taehyung threw on his uniform jacket as he took his backpack.

"Hey, where are you going?" 

"I have to go. I'll be back okay? If I don't call you back in a few hours, find me, okay?" 

As Taehyung ran out the door, Rap Monster glanced at Suga and J-Hope.

"Call him? Find him? How are we supposed to know where he's going?" Jin asked.

`

"Where is he?"

Ricky pointed at the house, "He lives in there."

"Ah, so I see they have moved."

"Check around and see if Jonghyun is around here and let us know as soon as possible." CAP said.

As they nodded, they stopped to see a familiar figure by the market.

"Would that be all, Jonghyun?"

The lady smiled at Jonghyun who handed her the money, "Yes, thank you."

"Alright, be safe now."

L.Joe cracked his knuckles, "I guess we got him good."

`

Taehyung ran through the streets as he was looking around.

Frantically looking for Jonghyun, he looks across the street and the corner of the alley to see if he was near.

Knowing that he was nowhere at sight, he began to frustrated.

He stumbled across a black alley as he heard a familiar voice.

"You're still here?" 

Taehyung froze as he leaned across the wall to hear their conversation.

He heard Jonghyun's voice as it wailed and softened, hearing the punches. 

"I ing thought I killed you." L.Joe hissed.

Jonghyun coughed, "I was almost killed."

"Almost? Do you think that's why I wanted to kill you in the first place?" L.Joe snickered, "If I wanted you almost killed, I would've did it with my own hands." 

"Stay away from me." Jonghyun muttered.

"Stay away? We could've if Kim ing Taehyung did his ing job. Where the hell is he?" L.Joe asked.

"What?" Jonghyun asked, "What do you mean it was Taehyung's job to kill me?" 

"You didn't hear?" L.Joe asked, "I ordered him to kill you instead so I wouldn't get ing blood on my hands." L.Joe sighed, "Tough luck, huh?"

Jonghyun looked at the floor, "Why didn't he kill me?"

"How the would I know?" L.Joe yelled, "I used him to kill you and I'm also wondering why you're still alive!" L.Joe kicked him. 

Jonghyun coughed louder.

"Where the hell is Kim Taehyung anyways?" 

"I don't know, I haven't seen him at all." Jonghyun lied, "I've ran away from you guys, I'm sure I ran away from the guy who almost tried to kill me." 

"Don't give us that bull." Chunji said, slapping Jonghyun across the face.

CAP pulled Jonghyun up by his collar and slammed him against the wall, "Who cares about Kim Taehyung? What we need is to ing kill you."

"It was all in the past." Jonghyun said.

"All in the past. It would've been all in the past if you died." 

As CAP threw him on the floor all bruised up, L.Joe grabbed the iron pole on the floor.

"Well, since we're here anyways, might as well get blood on our hands." L.Joe smiled, "It won't hurt." 

"Yeah, right." Jonghyun said, spitting blood on the ground, trying to get up.

"Don't get up now, it'll hurt more if you try." L.Joe smiled.

As he swung the iron pole towards Jonghyun, Jonghyun closed his eyes.

As he waited for the pain to hit him, he slightly opened it to feel nothing and hear L.Joe hiss.

"The ?" 

As Jonghyun opened his eyes all the way, he saw a figure in front of him while L.Joe was pushed against the wall.

"Why are you back?"

L.Joe laughed, "Kim Taehyung? Is that you? We were just talking about you. Welcome to the party." 

"Why are you back? I thought you were going to leave us alone if I did what you asked me to do." Taehyung hissed.

"Yeah, and I'm back because you didn't do what I wanted you to do." He pointed at Jonghyun, "Why is he alive?" 

"I don't know, I thought he died by now." Taehyung lied.

"Bull. You knew he was here, huh? Trying to protect him and all that ?" L.Joe asked. He nudged at Niel, "Go punch Jonghyun."

As Niel gladly walked towards Jonghyun, Taehyung ran towards him.

He jumped and punched Niel on the face, as he fell to the floor.

L.Joe clapped, "Wow, best friends already?" 

"Shut the hell up, L.Joe. Go back to where you came from."

"Why don't you come back to where you're from." L.Joe smiled, "Join us again."

"I'm not in the mood to go back to BangSuk." Taehyung replied.

"Who said it was BangSuk? We switched after that whole killing thing." L.Joe said, "What do you say?"

Taehyung grabbed Chungji as he headed for Jonghyun. Chunji flew towards the wall.

"Don't go near him."

L.Joe sighed, "Well, I offered, so don't say I didn't say otherwise."

With one punch from L.Joe, Taehyung fell to the floor.