Everlasting

Angel

tumblr_mo9fwcp3n31s7eidoo1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


Taehyung sat down and put his earbuds in his ear. He didn't want to hear his classmates and he was done hearing the teacher talk about subjects he cared less about.

His friends huddled over and stopped when they saw Taehyung by the seat. They slowly walked over, clearing their throats and sitting down.

Taehyung opened one of his eyes but in annoyance, closed them back.

When the bell rang, he muttered in dismay as he felt a figure hoovering over.

Not wanting to open his eyes, his ears perked as he heard her voice.

"What are you doing, Angel?" J-Hope asked when she handed him a flyer.

"It's for the charity event that is going on this weekend. I wanted to know if you guys wanted to drop by and help. It's for the needy." She smiled.

Taehyung glanced over and stared.

"We're busy that day." J-Hope said, shooing her away, "We don't even have money to eat, why would we spend it out on them?"

She tapped her food, "Ho-Seok." 

J-Hope covered his ears, "Okay, okay. Maybe I'll see what I can do." 

As she smiled at the others, she glanced up at Taehyung who gently turned his head towards the window. He didn't want her to see him like this. All devastated and sad. 

"What is this charity about anyways?" JungGuk questioned, looking at the flyer.

"It's for the needy." She responded, "Kids all over the world are dying of hunger. I want this to be a chance to get to know the children and give them what we have. We can offer so much." She smiled.

"That's our school's angel, everybody." Jin clapped when she shook her head.

"I'm just implying." 

Taehyung smiled a little when she said that, as he remembered saying that to her.

"Anyways, hopefully I'll see you guys there?"

"Maybe. Probably not, don't get your hopes too high to see me though." Jimin winked as she nodded.

"I'll try to stay strong."

She glanced back at Taehyung, "Want to help, Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked at her and then back at Rap Monster. Rap Monster had a dissatisfied look again. 

"Doubt it." 

"But you said--" She stopped when she nodded, "Alright. Hopefully I'll see you guys all there. See you."

As she walked over and closed the door, Rap Monster looked at Taehyung, "Are you going to go?"

"No. Why the hell would I go to a stupid charity like that?" 

Taehyung glared at all of them, "You guys know I am the legend of BangSuk High, right? Do you think I'll actually go to a place like that?"

Jimin shrugged, "It'll be a great opportunity to show us that you do have a heart."

JungGuk nudged Jimin, "We were just asking." 

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Well no thanks. I'm not into that fluff." 

As Taehyung put his earbuds back in Rap Monster sighed. 

"Let's just give him some time."

`

"That's great! Leave it there." 

Taehyung stopped walking when he heard her voice. She saw him by the parking lot, telling people what to do.

"That's too close to the school. I want it near the cafeteria so it'll be faster to get there." She said as she wiped off her sweat.

Taehyung laughed. She was sweating already. 

"Seems as if she's doing a lot of work." 

Taehyung looked back to see Rap Monster putting an arm around him, "Don't you think?"

Taehyung pushed him off, "What do you expect? She's the president, the angel of the school."

"Yeah, but don't you think she needs a little help? I mean, come on. She's so fragile." 

"She looks fragile." Taehyung emphasized.

"Are you still hurt over what I said?" Rap Monster questioned, "Didn't you also think that?"

"I don't even like her." Taehyung grunted, "Stop assuming that I have something for her."

"You say that but it doesn't show it." Rap Monster sighed, "You obviously like her." 

"No, I don't. Why would I like someone like her? You did say she doesn't see me as a boy." 

Rap Monster shrugged, "Who knows. Maybe I could be wrong." 

Taehyung glanced back at her. She was wiping her sweat off her forehead and leaned on the wall. Fanning herself, she goes back to her business.

"It's nice you're fancing her." Rap Monster interrupted, "But you don't know how long it'll go."

Taehyung put his head down, "She's just a friend."

"I don't see you stopping at just any girl while walking down the halls, Taehyung. You don't even listen to your music anymore." 

Taehyung gawked, "I always listen to my music."

Rap Monster put his hands in Taehyung's pocket. 

"Hey."

Rap Monster took out the earbud as it wasn't connected to the phone, "You act like you're not listening, but you are listening to everything. That's why you knew she was there when she came over at us. You weren't even listening to music."

Taehyung snatched the earbud away, "Whatever. You know what, I didn't have music on. But that was only because I didn't feel like listening to it."

"Or maybe cause you're running away from reality."

Taehyung stared at Rap Monster, "No I'm not."

"You may act like you're tough, Taehyung. Heck, you are tough. BangSuk High's legend, almost brutally killing a kid there, you're pretty tough and famous, man." Rap Monster slapped Taehyung's arm, "But you're scared of reality. You act like you can handle it, but you can't."

"And how do you think I am?"

Rap Monster eyed Angel, "You know 100% that you are never going to end up with her. Sure, you guys might like each other and date, but do you actually believe you guys will end up together? Last a lifetime?" 

Taehyung sulked a little.

"Exactly. You and I both know that you're running away from that right now." Rap Monster deepened his breath, "It's nice you're liking a girl like her, but know that it's not going to end great."

Taehyung saw her disappear from the corner as she began to get more things for the charity that was going to be held this weekend.

"Don't you think I know that by now?" 

Rap Monster gave him a sad smile, "If you want to go for it, do it. But I know for a fact, it won't be long."

As Rap Monster led Taehyung back to their group of friends, Taehyung nodded. 

"Yeah, it won't last long."