Murderer

Angel

BNavTB-CcAALLtX.jpg:large

Picture not mine. Credits to owner.


"Stop following me."

She turned around to see Taehyung. His hands were in his pockets as he constantly followed her.

"Didn't I tell you that I didn't want you in my life anymore?" She asked, holding onto the books, "So go away."

Taehyung walked over without a word as he took the books from her hands.

"Hey." She yelled when he walked away in front of her.

She hurried over, "Give me the books. I don't need you to help me."  

As Taehyung ignored her, she tried to hold onto his arm when he didn't budge. He walked into the classroom she was going to drop off her books at as she still hurried over.

"Kim Taehyung, I told you to leave. Leave me alone!" She yelled when Taehyung dropped the books on the table which startled her.

"Can you just shut up for a second?" He asked, glaring at her.

She stopped talking when she shook her head, "Just get out. Let me do this by myself. Just get out of my life." 

Taehyung grabbed her arm that reached for the books. As he brought her arm up to her head, he looked down at her.

"Just shut up."

She looked into his eyes. His eyes were full of saddness, hurt, and pain.

"Just leave me alone, please." She whispered.

Taehyung also looked into her eyes. Her eyes were full of depression. 

As he searched her eyes, she released herself from him, "Just go away. I beg you." 

Taehyung's eyes softened, "Do you really want me out of your life?" 

She nodded, "Yeah."

"Look at me. Look into my eyes and tell me." 

As she looked that, he grabbed her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes, "Tell me."

As she swallowed hard, Taehyung knew what her answer was.

"We are the wrong people at the wrong time, Taehyung." 

Taehyung didn't say a word. 

"I want to see you." She whispered, "But we can't."

Taehyung took a step back, "Is that it? Are we just going to stop?"

"Just think of it as a fling." She said, pulling her hair.

"A fling?" He questioned, "Are you serious right now?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?" She asked, "I'm trying my best right now."

"Your best? Telling me to get out of your life and telling me that I'm just a fling?" Taehyung asked.

"You know this isn't what I want." She replied.

"Then what do you want? How am I supposed to know what you want? You are running away from me and I can't grasp onto you." He said, feeling his face boil in anger.

She looked down.

"If you were trying, you could've did something as half as I'm doing right now. Actually making an effort to talk to you, to be with you, to try to make things work, but obviously, you're not doing anything."

"And how do you know?" She yelled as tears flowed down her cheek, "How do you know I'm not doing anything? Do you know how hard it is for me to see you through the distance but I can't say hi or see you? Do you know how hard it is to convince my brother to let me meet you?" 

"Well obviously you're not showing it!" Taehyung yelled.

"Maybe because my brother thinks you're trying to kill me!" 

Taehyung was quiet. What did she say?

"What?"

She took a step back, looking down.

"What did you say?" 

She shook her head, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that."

He grabbed her shoulders, shaking her, "Did you just say he thinks I'm trying to kill you?"

She looked at him, "Isn't that a possibility? Isn't that why you approached me?" 

He gasped and bitterly laughed, "All this time, you thought I was trying to kill you?"

"Isn't that what you did to my brother?"

"I was trying to protect him!" Taehyung yelled.

She looked at him, "What?"

Taehyung put a hand over his forehead, "I can't believe this. Is this how you looked at me? Did you look at me as a murderer? Do you think I liked you and tried to kill you?"

She shook her head, "What are you talking about? Why did you protect my brother?" 

Taehyung shook his head, "I can't see you right now."

She held onto his arm, "Taehyung."

Warning: B word. 

"Let go of me you little !" Taehyung yelled.

she released herself and gasped. She took a step back.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he realized what he had said but he wasn't in the mood to apologize.

"You thought I was going to kill you?" He breathed.

She shook her head continuously, "No that wasn't--" 

Taehyung kicked the table as he threw the chair across the classroom.

She closed her ears with her hands as she saw Taehyung huff in anger.

"I can't believe--" He looked at her, "I don't care if Jonghyun said that, but the fact you actually believed him." 

She was silent.

Taehyung shook his head, "Don't even bother looking for me anymore. You can do me a favor and getting out of my life. I can't deal with your anymore." 

As Taehyung walked out, he slammed the door shut.

She looked at him leave as she leaned on the floor. What was Taehyung talking about?

Did Taehyung protect her brother?

As she felt her heart race, she felt a tear come down her cheek.

It was finally over.