Fallen Angel

Angel

tumblr_mukzycPyau1sgk46mo1_r3_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"We beat their asses." Jimin smiled, putting an arm around JungGuk, "Should've been there."

"Sorry, I had something I had to do." Taehyung muttered, "Congratulations on what happened though."

"Yeah, thanks man." Jimin winked.

As they walked towards their classroom, Taehyung saw her from the distance. She had her hair in a pony-tail and she was looking through her notes as if she had a test the next period.

Taehyung turned red when he remembered what happened the night before. As he covered his lips, he turned his heels and walked away, holding up his hand and not wanting her to see him. 

"Taehyung!" Rap Monster yelled when Taehyung started walking faster.

As he reached the corner of the wall, he breathed deeply. He let out a sigh and looked to see if anyone was either following him or looking at him and they weren't.

As he closed his eyes, he tried to find a way to get out of the way where she was. 

When he opened his eyes, he took a step back and hit his head on the wall.

"What are you running from?"

"N-nothing." He stuttered.

She crossed her arms, "If I didn't hear Rap Monster call your name, I wouldn't have known you were here as well." She sighed, "Are you running away from me?" 

"No, of course not. Why would I--uh, I run away-- what?" 

She gave him a soft smile, "Are you embarrassed of what happened last time we met?" 

"What happened?" He swallowed hard when she touched her lips with her two fingers. 

"No!" He said as he scratched the back of his head, "I mean, no it's not that."

She gave him a grin, "I'll see you later, Taehyung."

"What?"

Before he knew what was happening, she was slowly walking away from him.

"Uh." He whispered when he jumped from the tap on his shoulder.

Looking back, Rap Monster gave him a look, "Follow me."

`

"You what?" 

Taehyung tapped his head with his fingers, "It was stupid, I know."

"Do you know what you just did?" Rap Monster shook him, "You kissed an angel." 

"I know, I told you, it's stupid." 

"That's not what I meant!" He smiled, "Didn't know you had that in you."

Taehyung put his head in his hands, "It wasn't supposed to be like that, okay? I didn't know what to do. She looked cute and no one said that to me and ugh, I don't know."

Rap Monster just shrugged, "Hey, it's a start for your forbidden love." He teased.

"My what?"

"An angel and the devil, I would like to see that happening." Rap Monster wiggled his eyebrows.

"For your information, I am not the devil. She even told me last night that I looked like a fallen angel." Taehyung gladly said.

Rap Monster rolled his eyes, "Don't you know the fallen angel is a devil?"

"What?" 

"Look at you. You beat people up, you're BangSuk High's legend, you're a freaking devil, bro." He shook his head, "So when she called you a fallen angel, it also means a devil, don't you get it?" 

"What does that mean? Does she not like me?" Taehyung questioned.

"No, it's not that. I feel like she's getting there. She's interested." 

"Hum." 

"You know girls like those forbidden love ." 

"She's not like that." Taehyung defended. 

"Dude, I know, don't worry. I'm sure we know Angel more than you do." 

Taehyung glared. It was true. His friends knew her way more than he did. Sure, he just got to know her a few weeks ago but still, it was just not fair. 

"So what are you going to do? Ask her out?" Rap Monster nudged.

"Doesn't that seem too soon?" 

"You never know unless you try."

"I mean, she never had a boyfriend." 

"Neither have you." Rap Monster narrowed his eyes, "But that's for you to find out."

As he nudged Taehyung, the bell rang.

"Just see what happens." 

With that, Rap Monster pushed Taehyung to the side and brought him back inside the class.

`

"What are you doing here?" 

Taehyung looked at her who was struggling with the paint. He hurridly walked towards her and helped her.

"Thanks."

As he put the paint on the table, he looked at her, "Uh, I was wondering if I can walk you home."

She eyed him, "Walk me home?"

"Yeah. I mean, drive you home I guess." 

She was about to say no when she saw something in his eyes. As she smacked her lips, she nodded, "Alright. Just let me finish up."

`

"What do you want to talk about?"

He looked at her when he dropped her off at her house.

"What do you mean?"

"You had something to talk about. Isn't that why you asked to drop me off?" 

He scratched his head, "If you put it that way."

She crossed her arms, "If it's about the kiss, you don't have to worry about it. If it embarrasses you that much, we could pretend it didn't happen."

He opened his mouth to stop her but closed it.

"So if that's what you're worried about, don't you worry about it. It'll be our little secret. We are good with that anyways." She smiled, "I'll see you later. Thanks for the ride."

As she was about to walk up the steps, he stopped her.

"I don't want to forget the kiss." He trailed off, "I wanted you to know it was my first kiss and I was nervous. But I didn't hate it or is embarrassed about it. I really liked it." He touched his lips, "I was worried you might not like it."

She giggled, "Who wouldn't like kisses? Especially from a fallen angel?"

"Yeah, the lucifer." 

Her eyes softened, "You know that's not what I meant."

He kicked the floor, "Yeah, but it sounded like that. Honestly, I am not happy with it."

She walked closer to him, "I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings but I didn't mean that."

"Yeah."

She was quiet and she awkwardly fiddled her fingers. She wondered if she should leave now and say goodbye, but he closed his eyes.

"I kind of like you." 

Her eyes widened when a nervous laugh came out of her lips, "I like you too, Taehyung."

"No, I meant I like like you." He put his head down in embarrassment, "And I want to go on dates with you and hold your hand and maybe kiss you from time to time."

She stood there staring at him.

"I want to be able to do that not in secret. I want to do it when we're around people. I want to be able to see you and not run away. I want you to like me for who I am." 

She smiled, "I do like you for who you are."

"I want to take off my mask in front of you." He whispered.

She walked closer and lifted his chin to face her, "Then do it."

As she kissed his cheeks, she smiled, "Let's do it then. Let's date." 

Taehyung's eyes widened, "What?"

"You can be my fallen angel." She chuckled, "Who knows? Maybe we could write our own love story about an angel and the lucifer." 

Taehyung blinked a couple of times when he gave her a huge smile.

Her eyes widened when she saw his face when a small smile came to hers, "You're cute, Taehyung."

"So are we dating?" 

"I guess you can say we're just getting to know each other." She said as she fiddled her fingers.

As he saw the blush creep onto her cheeks, he swept in and kissed her gently on the lips.

She took a step back by the sudden kiss when he laughed.

"I guess it'll be fun. Lucifer's Angel."