Lucifer's Angel

Angel

2562_7b5c.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"Where's your motorcycle?"

Taehyung had his black hair straight up as it showed his forehead. He was wearing a black suit with a black necktie, putting one hand in his pocket and the other holding the car door opened for her.

She had on a blank face as she wore her black high-low dress with a black cardigan and black purse over herself.

"I don't want you to be cold. Besides, it's more classier like this." He smiled.

"Where did you get the car from?" She asked, sitting down on the seat and putting on her seat belt.

Taehyung ran towards the driver's seat, sitting down and putting on his seat belt.

"I got it from Mark. He said I could borrow it today." 

"You and Mark are friends now?" 

Taehyung gave her a grin, "Aquaintances?" He smiled, "You look pretty today, by the way."

"When do I not?" She questioned.

Taehyung's eyes widened, "Oh wow." He then laughed, "That is quite true, though."

She giggled, "You too."

Taehyung gave her a huge smile, "Yeah, I know."

`

"Taehyung, this is expensive."

She stood out the restaraunt door as he shook his head, "No it's not, I'm paying."

"I don't care if you're paying or not, let's get out of here." 

He pulled on her hand, "Don't worry, I already made reservations."

"Reservations?" She asked when a waiter took them inside.

She looked around and it was too classy. It was were rich older couples came and drank wine.

"I don't know." She whispered as she was led outside.

She had a confused look on her face when she gasped.

The outdoor was as if it was a little garden. It was a little empty spot where there was a wooden floor a small table for two.

"Your table, Mr. Kim." 

Taehyung nodded as he pulled the chair out and made her sit.

As she finally sat, she looked up to see the stars that were lit up in the sky.

"This is beautiful. When did you plan this?" She asked.

"I had some help." Taehyung smiled.

`

"Can we get a reservation for two?"

"Sorry, this is too last minute, we don't have anything."

J-Hope grabbed the waiter's shirt, "You will get me a reservation or I'll hurt you."

Suga walked over with a bat, "What do you say? Call the manager and ask us for a freaking table!" 

Rap Monster grinned, "So you want to give us a table or what?" 

`

"This place is really beautiful." 

As she ordered her food and waited for the food to arrive, she heard a slow music heard behind her.

Looking back, she was surprised by the small band that was playing. 

"Music, too?" 

Taehyung nodded, "Just doing the best."

She watched them play the instrument beautifully as she sighed, "This is really perfect. How did you do this in one day."

Taehyung coughed, "It wasn't that hard." 

She smiled when the food arrived. As she sliced her steak and put it in , she squealed, "This is so good."

Taehyung laughed, "I'm glad you like it."

As he poured the water in the wine glass, he laughed, "Just pretend this is champagne and let's drink."

She laughed hard, "I thought you were going to give me alcohol for a second. You and your friends drink that."

"Yeah, but I'm with you and I want to give you what you want. Besides, I don't drink much."

Her eyes softened, "That's very nice of you."

He wiggled his eyebrows, "Well, I mean come on." 

As they chatted and giggled with each other, he stopped talking.

He gazed into her eyes and suddenly stood up. As he walked towards her, he lend out a hand, "Angel, would you like to dance?"

She looked at him, "Sure."

Taking his hand, he led her towards the band as he put her two arms around his neck and his two arms around her waist.

As they gently moved to the music, she put her head down. Taehyung was staring at her and she didn't want him to look at her.

She was embarrassed.

"Don't look at me."

"Why? You're so pretty." He smiled.

"It's making me blush. I'm uncomfortable." 

"Well, that's too bad." He whispered in a husky voice.

She glanced up when he kept on looking with the warmest eyes ever.

She swallowed hard. As she felt him tug on her body closer to his, she reluctantly followed his orders.

"It took us a long time to get us where we are, didn't it?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry I took so long." He whispered.

"It's okay." She replied.

As they danced quietly he whispered in her ear, "Well, I guess we weren't the wrong people that met at the wrong time, huh?" 

She giggled, "Yeah, I guess not. It ended fairly well, I suppose."

"I guess we could finish our love story, right?" 

"Finish?" She asked when he nodded.

"Yeah." 

As his face leaned in, she automatically closed her eyes. He kissed her softly for a while and in between the kiss, he let out a smile.

"And with that, the lucifer and the angel lived happily ever after." 

`

I finished the story! Oh my gosh, I'm so glad a lot of you guys loved it! I had 60+ subscribers and already 10+ ups. I honestly didn't know I would make it this far. I was orginally going to make this a two shot, but a lot of you guys had been giving me a lot of feedback, so I continued and continued and look at this! I'm so excited, I almost cry everyday seeing you guys' new subscribers and comments. It means so much and I'm glad I finished this story on a happy note. It was actually supposed to end bad. But I'm glad it didn't. Anyways, thank you all for everything <3 I will come back with another story soon (No long chapters, probably oneshots or two shots)! Wish me luck in everything and have a wonderful day, love you lot's <3