Kiss from an Angel

Angel

90f5313bc56d64fc

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


She sat down, looking at her hands that were intersecting together.

Taehyung looked over as he sighed, "How are you?" 

"I told you, I was good." She simply replied.

"Not that. I meant, how are you dealing with me? Your feelings towards me?" He asked. 

She stopped. She looked over at him for a while when she looked back to her hands, "I don't know."

Taehyung nodded. "Well, to be honest, I'm not doing that great." He whispered.

She flinched at his husky voice, "I see."

"I see? Is that all you can say?" Taehyung asked, facing his body towards her, "Everyday, I try to get your attention. Seeing you outside the window, I always want to walk up to you. When I see you carry books, I get angry at others who don't help you and then myself for not being the one next to you. When I see you getting put down by other peers, I get frustrated that you can't stand up for yourself. But what makes me more angrier is that I'm not there to protect you." 

"I can handle things on my own, Taehyung." 

He looked at her earnestly, "Really?" 

She looked at him, "What is it that you want from me?" 

"Is there any chance that we'll go back to where we liked each other?" 

She looked at the halls through Jonghyun's door, "I don't know. I don't want this to happen again."

"It won't." 

She faced him, "How can you promise something so easily?"

"I don't know." He shrugged, "I'm good at keeping promises." 

"Like what?" 

"I don't know." He said, "Like for instance, I promised you I wouldn't hurt anyone." 

"You broke that promise a while ago. You hurt someone."

"That was self defense." Taehyung argued, "It was either that or your brother and I would be dead." 

She let out a small laughter, "Yeah."

Taehyung earnestly looked at her. The way her hair was swaying a little from the air conditionare or how her eyes would go into small crescent moons when she laughed.

"I missed your laughter." 

She stopped and bit her lips, curling her hair behind her ear, "Ha." 

"I'm actually kind of mad at you." Taehyung mumbled.

"About what?"

"You said you were going to be my guardian angel, yet you weren't. You said I could come to you like a heaven, but you weren't there. What was I supposed to do during my hard times?" 

"When?" She asked. 

"Like the time those girls kept flirting with me." He said, "I thought I was going to get trampled."

"You were fine. Looked like you were getting popular." 

Taehyung glanced at her, giving her a smirk, "So I guess you were watching over me."

She blushed, "No I wasn't."

"Yes you were. Admit it, you were jealous weren't you?" 

She gave him a hard look, "Taehyung, I am not sitting her with you to talk about this. If you're done talking, I'm going to leave."

She stood up, brushing her pants as she headed towards the halls. 

"Wait." 

As she stopped, she didn't turn back as her back was facing him.

Taehyung looked through the distance, "I miss you." 

She stood still, not being able to proccess what was going on.

"I didn't know you were Jonghyun's sister. I didn't approach you because I wanted to kill you. Even when I knew you were his sister, I never stopped thinking about you. I thought you were just going to be a fling and I thought it was going to end soon, but all these emotions I feel when I see you makes me so angry. I missed seeing you, I missed talking to you, I missed having you next to me."

Her body was shaking a little bit as he kept talking.

"When I first saw you as I was going home, I thought I saw an angel. You were so radiant even though you weren't wearing any radiant clothes. At first, I wanted to get to know you because you seemed so different from others. You actually glowed. Then when I got to know you, it wasn't the outside that made you glow, it was your insides. Your personality, the things you do, everything about you glowed and for a second, I thought you were really an angel that was sent down from heaven to see me." 

She sighed a little, feeling her eyes well up.

"And when I got to know you a lot more, I madly fell for you. Everything about you made me go crazy and it wasn't a bad crazy. It was good crazy, if that makes any sense." He stood up, gently walking towards her, "What I'm saying is that--" 

"I miss you, a lot." 

She didn't say anything as she felt a tear roll down her cheek. She missed Taehyung too. She missed everything about him. 

"Can you turn around and look at me?"

She was embarrassed to look at him. She didn't want him to see her crying face and she honestly didn't know what to do or say. She wanted to say something, but she had no idea what she would say. 

Before she could do anything more, she felt a hand snake across her waist as a chin rested on her shoulder.

She didn't know what to do. She was frozen on the spot and she wondered if she should say something. 

"If you really don't want anything to work out between us, I'll let you go." 

She turned around as she faced him. A smile played his lips as he wiped away her tears, "It's your choice. What do you want me to do to make you happy?"

As she bit her lips, she mentally thought about what she was going to say and how she was going to respond.

"Come on, Angel." 

She narrowed her eyes gently, "Don't call me that." 

Taehyung eyed her. He wiggled his eyebrows for a while with hope, "~~~~~~~." 

"I missed you a lot, Taehyung." 

With a huge grin on his face, he looked at her. Wiping away her tears, he tried to make her look at him.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you."

"I said I missed you." She whispered.

"What?" Taehyung questioned again, "Say that again."

"I missed you." She said a little louder.

"I'm sorry, I might be deaf. I think the only way I could hear you is if I get a kiss." Taehyung glanced at her.

She huffed, "Nevermind, go back to your room."

As she headed off, Taehyung smiled.

Grabbing her arm and pulling her towards him, Taehyung grabbed her face as he leaned in for a kiss.

With a soft peck he looked at her, "Hey, hey it wasn't that bad was it?" 

She put her head down in embarrassment as she didn't look up.

"Hey, look up for a second." 

As she gently did, he kissed her again, but this time a little more longer.

"Stop it." She said. 

"Wait, sorry, let me do that again."

And with another peck, he gave her a laugh, "Oh how I longed for a kiss." 

She looked at him with joyful eyes. As Taehyung looked at her, he gently went in again for a kiss.

This time, Taehyung took the time to feel her lips on his as he didn't want to let go. Snaking one arm on her waist and pulling her closer and the other arm gently pulling her neck, he felt both of her hands wrap around his shirt.

As they kissed under the gently litted lobby, he finally released.

"I guess that makes up for the couple of weeks we missed."

As she gently punched him, he smiled, "Just kidding, I'll need more than that."

With that, Taehyung swooped in for another.