Approved

Angel

tumblr_msxynacDoc1s7eidoo1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"Angel, can you hold this?"

Taehyung leaned on the wall as his head perked up from hearing her name.

"Uh, sure." She said as she glanced at Taehyung when he shook his head.

"I mean, I don't think so. My hands are pretty full." She mumbled a little bit when the girl rolled her eyes.

"It's only my coffee mug, it won't do anything. Just hold it real quick, I'm busy." The girl said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, brushing away from his friends as he walked next to her, "Hey."

The girl looked up, "Hi, Taehyung." She giggled.

"You hold your own mug, Bomi." He stated, "Can't you see she's more busy than you are?" 

"I'm more busy!" She complained.

"With what? Fixing your hair? Fixing your makeup? Our president isn't here to do your small deeds, Sunshine. She's holding a lot of things and as her boyfriend, I don't like seeing you treat her like that." 

Bomi huffed, "Fine, whatever."

"No apologies?" Taehyung asked, holding onto Bomi's shoulder, "Go ahead."

"I'm sorry, Angel." She said when she just smiled.

"It's alright, Bomi. I'll see you later alright?"

Bomi shrugged, "Sure."

She heaved a huge sigh after seeing Bomi leave, "Taehyung, that wasn't very nice of you." 

"Hey, she's the one that started it." He mumbled, "I told you to stand up for yourself? Why do you have to hold her coffee mug?" 

"She wanted to fix her makeup. I could hold it for her, you know. It wasn't that hard." 

Taehyung pinched her nose, "And that is how you get taken advantage of." 

She sighed, "Whatever. Anyways, why are you here?" 

"I can't come protect my girlfriend?"

"You know that's not what I meant." 

He smiled, "I know." He glanced over at his friends, "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me."

"A date?" She asked, "Just you?"

"Yeah." He smiled, "Would you like to go?"

She rubbed her arms, "I don't know, I might hang out with my brother, today."

"Can I come?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh, I don't know if you want to come." She sighed, "He's probably going to get mad."

Taehyung smirked, "I saved his life, I'm sure he owes me something at least."

She shrugged, "Who knows. I'll ask him and I'll let you know as soon as possible, okay?"

"Sure."

`

"Taehyung, what are you doing here? I told you I'll call you." She hissed as she looked out the door.

"Surprise?"

She sighed, "Okay, well since you're here do you want to say hello to Jonghyun?"

Taehyung nodded, bringing in his motorcycle helmet.

"What is that for?" 

"Just in case your brother wants to hit me from time to time." He put it on, "Wish me luck."

`

"Why are you here?" 

Jonghyun glanced up at Taehyung who was smiling across the doorway, "Hello." 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, "It was a sibling date."

"Yeah, but I decided to come along." He gave him a cheesy grin, "So can I come?"

"No."

"Jonghyun, that isn't very nice." Taehyung said as he glanced at Jonghyun one more time, "I actually came here to talk about me and ~~~~~~."

"I could probably tell by now." Jonghyun responded, "Sit down and take of your stupid helmet. I'm not going to hurt you." 

Taehyung gladly took it off, putting it aside, "Thanks."

Jonghyun looked over at Taehyung. He was looking around the room and fixed his eyes on Jonghyun, "So--"

"What do you like about my sister?" 

Taehyung laughed, "Is that even a question?" 

"I'm serious."

Taehyung cleared his throat, "Well for one, she's really pretty."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"And she's very different from other girls. Lately, girls are just sold in this society. For their body, I mean. I always see girs with just short clothings and all but your sister doesn't do that, so that's very rare." He continued, "And she thinks about other people. She was the first to actually aknowledge me as a person instead of a gang or something like that. It's pretty cool. I mean, I'm really not the type to open up to people or talk to them, but she approached me first and it was weird at first, but it was nice. Very nice, if you ask me." 

He sighed, leaning on the chair, "And don't forget, she's the school's angel. Of course she lives up to the name, but I kind of want to be there for her too. She always get put down and taken advantage of because she's so nice. I want to be there for her. I mean, she does need a fighter who can fight next to her, right?"

Jonghyun chuckled.

Taehyung's eyes gleamed, "That's just a snippet of why I like her. A teaser I should say. If you want the whole thing, you'll just have to wait how we turn out to be." Taehyung winked.

Jonghyun his lips, "You must really like my sister."

"Heck yeah!" Taehyung said, "What's not to like?"

Jonghyun laughed, "It's rare to see a guy like her. She never had a boyfriend."

"Yeah, I wonder why." Taehyung shrugged.

Jonghyun glanced over at the door, "Well, anyways, thanks for telling me your true feelings. I have to get ready for my date with ~~~~~~." 

"Oh." Taehyung said, his eyes saddening, "Alright."

Taehyung pouted. He wanted to go on the date together. Sure, it'd be awkward since her brother was involved, but she wanted alone time with her.

"Just bring her back by 8 PM tomorrow." Jonghyun stood up from the seat.

Taehyung gawked, "Wait, why?"

"Better dress nice and be clean. She hates dirty boys. She likes it when a guy puts up his hair. Just a friendly reminder, if you don't bring her back by 8 I will kill you." 

Taehyung stood up, "You can kill me, but I know for a fact I'll bring her in before 8." Taehyung smiled.

Jonghyun glanced at him with a small grin, "You better."

"I will, yes sir." Taehyung said patting himself in the shoulder, "Better look nice now, Taehyung."

Jonghyun laughed at what Taehyung was doing when he got his straight face back on.

"Thanks for being there for my sister, Taehyung."

Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw Jonghyun slip out of the door.

Taehyung smiled a little, hearing the words come out of Jonghyun's mouth as he put his hands into his fist.

It was time to make plans for tomorrow's date.