Kim Taehyung

Angel

tumblr_mqmhx3RZFU1rprrnpo1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"I can't meet today."

Jin brushed his hands over his hair, "What are you talking about, V? We need you. Didn't we tell you today is the big day where we finally teach BangSuk High who the leader is?" 

Taehyung nodded, "I know but I can't go today. I have to go somewhere."

"What the hell is more important than BangSuk High's defeat?" Suga questioned. 

"I have plans, sorry." Taehyung muttered, brushing past Jimin when he held his arm.

"You're crazy. We have been practicing to kill those BangSuk bastards and you're flaking? That's low, man." 

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "You guys are low. Beating others for dominance? Don't you think that's low?" 

Rap Monster stared and stood in front of Taehyung, "You're acting really weird these days. Aren't you going to tell us why you've been acting all goody goody?"

"There's no reason."

"Is it cause of Angel?" J-Hope asked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes when the others gawked, "Are you serious right now?"

"It's not because of her." Taehyung warned, "It has nothing to do with her. I'm just sick and tired of acting like we are the dominance by beating others up. I don't want to do that."

JungGuk eyed him, "Whatever, if you're not going to be in it, then you better leave now."

Taehyung nodded, "Gladly."

As he brushed away from his friends, Rap Monster took a glance before leaving with the others.

`

Taehyung wondered what he would wear for the date tonight.

He mentally slapped himself. It wasn't a date. He even told her it wasn't a date, it was just a day where they hung out, nothing more.

He placed all the clothes on the bed. First one was a t-shirt with jeans. The second was a suit.

Was it awkward if he wore a suit? But what if he wore the plain clothes and she wore something nice? That would be super awkward as well.

After much thinking and organizing, he grabbed his white dress shirt and put on a black leather jacket. He wore black jeans a converse. Putting his hair up and showing his forehead, he his lips.

He looked good. Not too dressed up, but not too un-dressed. He looked at himself once more and then headed out the door.

Putting on the helmet, he decided to go towards her house when his phone rang. He rolled his eyes when he saw that it was Suga calling.

Debating whether to pick up, he eventually did. "What?"

Suga panted on the other line, "We really need you."

Taehyung sighed, "I told you I didn't want to help you guys beat them."

"I know but we really need you. They're hitting us hard. Rap Monster is already on the floor and Jin is unconscious. We're by the alley at school so if you can--"

Before Suga could say anything more, the phone hung up.

"Hello?" Taehyung questioned when he repeated himself. "Hello? Suga? Are you there?" 

He cursed under his breateh and checked his watch. He still had a few minutes to spare before it was time for their date. He knew she would wait a while but if he was quick he could make it in time. 

Knowing his friends were more important, he took a U-Turn and headed towards the alley.

`

Taehyung walked up to the seven boys standing and hoovering over his friends.

J-Hope was leaning by the trashcan while JungGuk was battling it out with one person.

The others were just laughing.

"Hey." 

The seven looked up and laughed, "Ah, you're here. We were wondering why there were only six." 

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Go away before I hurt you guys." Taehyung sighed, "Beat it, I'm not in the mood today."

"Oh, Kim Taehyung don't want to hit? Why? You're so good with your fist."

"Knock it off, Jackson." Taehyung glared, "I told you I'm not in the mood." 

"Why?" JR asked, snapping the gum in his mouth, "You were number one in our school, why don't you show your friends how well you can punch?"

"Taehyung isn't a violent person, leave him alone." Jin yelled. 

"Taehyung?" JB cackled, "Are you talking about this Taehyung here? You didn't tell your friends who you really are, have you?"

"Shut up." Taehyung hissed.

"Dressing all fancy and . Where you going? On a date? Why? Who would like a boy like you who knows how to brutally kill someone?" Mark questioned.

Taehyung grabbed Mark's neck and slammed him on the wall.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled.

"Take that back, you bastard." Taehyung growled.

"Ah, here is the real Taehyung you guys have been missing out on. Why are you wearing such a mask? They are your friends." Mark narrowed his eyes.

"Let him go." J-Hope ordered Taehyung, "Put him down."

Taehyung released Mark from the wall as he huffed, "You guys better leave, I didn't come here to kill all of you."

"Why? Try to kill us, just like you did before." Youngjae snapped.

Taehyung grabbed Youngjae and punched him down. Youngjae stared at him with wide eyes as he brushed the blood off his lips.

"There you go, there's the real Taehyung."

Taehyung growled as he felt an arm around him. As he looked, Jackson punched Taehyung as he fell.

"Don't try to do anything stupid again." 

Taehyung spit on the ground, standing up. Grabbing Jackson, he punched him down. Sitting on top of him, he hit him brutally.

"Taehyung!" JungGuk yelled, pulling him away.

"Let me go." Taehyung yelled.

As JungGuk pulled Taehyung off Jackson, JR clapped his hands, "Good job young man. You have successfully grabbed the killer."

Taehyung's eyes froze, "I didn't kill him."

"You didn't?" BamBam asked.

"I didn't." Taehyung said, "You guys were there. I didn't kill him." 

Yugyeom laughed, "Sure." 

As he felt his head boiling, he grabbed Yugyeom and pushed him down. JB snarled and pushed Taehyung aside as he grabbed JB and pushed him towards the wall.

He grabbed his head and was about to smash it when Rap Monster stopped him.

"Stop it!" 

Taehyung released JB when Mark spun him around and punched him hard. Taehyung fell to the floor, feeling the blood drip down his mouth as his cheek was scratched.

"Don't you dare." Mark whispered.

They all fixed their jackets, "Let's go before he kills one of us." Youngjae ordered.

As they left, they didn't glance back and disappeared.

Taehyung stood up and stared at his friends when they took a step back.

"Guys."

"Don't tell me you're the guy that almost killed the guy from BangSuk High." 

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "I didn't kill him." He said, "He was hurt I agree. I did hit him hard but he didn't die. They're just making up lies." 

"But you're the guy." Jimin pointed out, "You're the famous legend from BangSuk high. You were a scary person."

Taehyung looked at him, "You guys are the scary ones." 

Jin pushed Taehyung away, "You almost killed someone. Yeah we do teach people a lesson but not like you."

"That's why I don't want to do this anymore." Taehyung replied as he looked away.

Looking at his watch, his eyes widened, "I have to go."

His six friends stared when Rap Monster stopped him, "Where are you going? We're not done."

"I have to go, I'm late." As Taehyung put on his helmet, he sped off.

He was already an hour late and he was wondering if she was still waiting.

As he arrived to her house, he knocked on the door, "Are you in there?"

She opened the door. She was not dressed. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing her pajamas.

"I'm sorry I'm late."

"You didn't call so I wouldn't know. You never gave me your number, anyways."

"I'm sorry, I had things to take care of and--"

"Did you get in a fight?" She asked as she touched the end of his lips. He pushed her away.

"It's not big. Just a scratch." He muttered when she crossed her arms.

"I'm not mad at you." She replied, "But I'm worried. Don't get into fights too much. I don't like seeing you hurt."

He laughed, "Of course the school's angel wants peace." 

"Of course I want peace. I hate seeing people hurt." She whispered, "It hurts me."

Taehyung's eyes softened, "So no date today?"

She shook her head, "Next time, let me know beforehand if you're going to be late. You need to go home and clean yourself up. A date isn't important right now." She then smiled, "We can have a date another time." 

Taehyung nodded, "Alright. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it." She said as she looked down, "It's not even a date anyways, right?"

Taehyung softly nodded, "Yeah." 

She brushed the blood off his lips, "I'll see you Monday, Taehyung." 

As she slowly closed the door he sighed. He looked down and kicked the floor. He put his hands in his pocket and turned around when he gasped.

Rap Monster was standing in front of him with a dissatisfied look.

"How did you know I was here?" 

"I followed you. You think I'm stupid? You are dating Angel."

"I'm not dating her. I just wanted to go eat with her." Taehyung muttered, "But who cares. It's canceled, I have to go now."

Rap Monster grabbed his arm, "Don't go near her."

Taehyung glared at him, "Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"As a friend I don't want you near her. This is for you and her own good. Do you think I like you guys together?" 

Taehyung chuckled, "I don't need your opinion."

"She's going to get hurt. Especially since you're the BangSuk High's legend. Everyone knows about you." Rap Monster glared, "I don't want you to hurt her." 

"I won't, okay?" Taehyung yelled. 

"No, you will. I know you, Taehyung. You're my friend." He sighed, "And besides, you know this isn't going to go far. Better end it now than later."

Taehyung brushed past him and walked off.

"She's going to get hurt and you're going to regret what you did." 

Taehyung put on his helmet ignoring everything his friend said. 

"If people find out you're BangSuk High's legend, they're going to be afraid of you. Don't you think she'll be afraid, too?" 

"She's not like that." 

"Even we're afraid of you." Rap Monster whispered, "If we are afraid of you, she will be more scared." 

Taehyung looked at him for a long time, "Just let me be and let me make my own decisions, I'm not a baby."

"I'm just letting you know." 

Taehyung chuckled, "Thanks but I can handle this myself."

With that, Taehyung sped off on his bike and left Rap Monster alone.