Hell

Angel

taehyung.jpg

Picture not mine. Credits to owner.


"Choi Jonghyun."

J-Hope fell on the sofa in front of Rap Monster's bed as he shook his head, "No way."

Suga rested his head on the cold surface of the wall, "What the hell is this?"

Taehyung leaned on the wall and crouched down. He didn't know what was going on. Was it true that her brother was Choi Jonghyun? The one he almost killed? The one that he bullied all the time? 

He shook his head. No, everything was a lie. Everything was a dream. This wasn't happening. Fate wasn't this cruel.

Jimin shook his head, looking down, "Taehyung."

Taehyung didn't respond. He didn't have any energy to respond. What was going to go on between them? 

"What are you going to do?"

Taehyung glanced over at Jimin slowly shaking his head, "I don't know." 

JungGuk looked over at Rap Monster, "What would he say?"

"It was good while it lasted." Taehyung whispered, "He would probably say that."

As they all stood there in silence, Taehyung sat there silently.

What was going to happen?

`

"Angel!" 

She looked back to see the her classmates. They asked about the projects that were going to be held over the few weeks as she answere their questions.

Taehyung leaned on the wall, his hands in his pockets watching her.

She had her hair down and she was holding to a lot of books. He wanted to go up to her and help her, but he knew that she wouldn't want to see him.

As she came closer, he couldn't stop looking at her. Wanting her to see him and smile, saying everything was alright or that she forgave him.

As she looked at his way, he stared until she looked away. She brushed past him and didn't look back.

Taehyung punched the wall next to him as she disappeared.

Was this really the end? 

`

Taehyung glanced over at her who was talking to the other commity members.

"YEah, okay, we can do that over there." She pointed, as she looked over at her friends.

They were all laughing and working along with her.

Taehyung couldn't stand it. He made up his mind and walked up to her. As she spun around, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out.

"Taehyung!" 

The commity members stared in confusion as Taehyung grabbed her. Putting her inside the storage room, he closed the door and pushed her towards it. He put one arm on the door, keeping her in place. He hoovered over her.

"What do you want?"

Taehyung looked at her, "Are we done or something? Is this over?" 

She rolled her eyes, "It's been over since that day, Taehyung, get over it."

"Get over it?" He bittery laughed, "Is that how you're doing it?" 

She nodded, "Yeah. We both knew this relationship wasn't going to go anywhere anyways." 

"Did you?"

She looked away from him, "I need to go do help my members."

"They can do that themselves. They can't always rely on you. You're the president but that doesn't mean you have to do everything around here. You need to relax." He said.

Her eyes sofrened, "Don't say that."

Taehyung looked at her, "Why? I still care about you."

"Well, don't. Don't care about me anymore. Let's just go back to where we never met. Before the whole accident. Everything." 

He shook his head, "I don't want to. I want to enjoy my bliss for a while longer, don't you?"

"Don't you think it's hard for me too?" She glared at him, "You out of all people is the guy that almost killed my brother. Would you be over this and just date?" 

He sighed, looking down. He knew the answer.

"See?" 

He shook his head harder, "We can make this work. You know I didn't mean to hurt him."

"I know." She whispered, "I know it was on accident but-" She continued, "That day, when I got the call that he was almost dying, I couldn't breathe. I wanted to kill you."

Taehyung nodded, "I know."

She took Taehyung's arm and put it down, "Let's stop."

Taehyung stood quitely in front of her.

"This is for the best." She whispered, "We both knew it wasn't going to go that long anyways." 

He nodded, "I guess."

"Thank you for the many memories." She whispered, "But I guess our love story concludes here."

Taehyung felt him breathing hard. His tears slowly formed in his left eye as they were about to fall.

"Lucifer's Angel. I guess not all stories have a happily ever after." She then opened the door and turned back, "Bye."

As she closed it, he yelled in anger. Throwing things he could find across the wall and punching the door. He felt the hot stingy tears flow down his cheeks and he hated the feeling.

Hated the feeling of being hurt, being betrayed, the pain he was feeling. Everything was horrible.

As he crouched on the floor, he tried to imagine this was all a dream.

A nightmare, nothing was happening.

This was nothing. He would wake up soon.

But as he opened his eyes, he knew it was reality.

Rap Monster was right. He was running away from reality and he hated it.

Getting the courage to stand up, he lifelessly opened the door to see no one there.

As expected. 

No one was in his life anymore. No one was with him anymore. He was alone. He didn't have the light anymore.

He was now in the darkness. Soemthing he was scared about the most.

It was all over.