Defeated

Angel

bangtan-boys-_1370214485_20130602_v_5.jp

Picture not mine. Credits to owner.


Warning: B & F Words. 

She opened the door gently to see Rap Monster.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" 

Rap Monster gave her a small smile, "Hey, Angel." 

She cocked her head, "Is everything okay?"

With a sad smile, Rap Monster shook his head, "I think you might have to come with me real quick." 

`

"You ing bastard!"

Jonghyun ccovered himself with his hands as L.Joe's foot kicked his face.

"You should've just left after the beat up, look what you ing did!" 

Jonghyun felt tears well up in his eyes as he glanced at Taehyung.

Taehyung was on the floor, getting beaten up repeatedly by the others as Taehyung tried to break free.

"Do you know what you're making us do? You're even making ing Taehyung get beat up cause of you." L.Joe kicked him harder, "ing Taehyung. Can't even do his ing job right." 

Jonghyun looked over. Taehyung looked back at Jonghyun with a soft smile nodding that everything will be alright.

As Jonghyun tried to get up, L.Joe pushed him back down.

"Go back down, where you belong!" 

As L.Joe grabbed the iron pole once again and swung it, Jonghyun closed his eyes.

He gently opened it again when a loud thud was heard, but no pain.

Looking up, he sees L.Joe on the floor, holding onto his shoulder.

"That's what you ing get from what you did earlier." Suga said, spitting on his face as he looked over at Jonghyun with the bat, "You okay?"

Jonghyun nodded as he looked over at Taehyung. 

Taehyung was back up helped up by two people while the others were being beaten up by the others.

"Who are you?" Jonghyun asked Suga.

"We're Taehyung's friends." He smiled, "Well, half of us that is." 

Jonghyun looked over at the other seven that was beating L.Joe's friends.

"That's for giving BangSuk a high expectation in gangs." Jackson said, punching CAP hard.

"This is for being too pretty." BamBam said, punching Chunji down.

"And this is because I fell like it." Mark replied cooly, kicking Ricky. 

As Jonghyun got up with the help of Jin and Suga, L.Joe growled.

"I see you made great friends." L.Joe snickered holding onto the pole, "But it's not going to work." 

L.Joe kicked Suga to the floor as he charged towards Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's eyes widened. As he took a step back, Taehyung grabbed L.Joe shoulder and turned him around. With a huge bat, he hit L.Joe's stomach.

L.Joe fell to the floor, coughing up blood.

Jonghyun looked up to see Taehyung's bloody face and sweat rolling down.

"It's my job to kill him." Taehyung said to L.Joe, spitting blood on his face. 

Jonghyun looked back at Taehyung. He glanced up and twirled the bat in his fingers, giving him a toothy grin, "You okay?"

Jonghyun nodded, "Yeah." 

With one last kick and a hit with the back, L.Joe laid unconscious on the floor. 

Taehyung wobbled for a while, trying to hold the wall for support. Jonghyun ran over, helping him up.

The others were on the ground while Jin laughed, "Yeah, that got to show them." 

JR laughed, "BangSuk's leader wasn't that tough after all." 

Youngjae chimed, "You bet. They were all just a show."

"Kim Taehyung!" 

Taehyung's narrow eye slowly glanced up to see Rap Monster. Rap Monster was waving with a toothy grin. Giving him a thumbs up, he glances towards the person next to him.

With his eyes widening, he saw her. 

She was wearing a t-shirt with jeans but something about her was glowing again.

"Taehyung?" 

With one last look, his eyes closed. 

`

"Can you hear me?" 

Taehyung gently opened his eyes. He was approached by Rap Monster who stood in front of him.

"You okay?"

Taehyung struggled to get up as Jin helped him.

"I'm fine. Sorry to cause you guys worry." 

Jimin pouted, "You should've told us who they were. We would've went with you." 

"Yeah, sorry. I wanted to do it by myself. It was too dangerous." He glanced at JB, "Thanks for your help too, guys."

JB smirked, "Yeah, you guys would've been dead if we didn't come."

Jin gave them a laugh, "Sure."

Mark glanced at Jin, "We're being serious."

"Anyways, thanks." Taehyung whispered, feeling the pain in his ribs and his arms, "Where's Jonghyun?"

"Other room." Rap Monster said, "He's with Angel." 

Taehyung's eyes softened a little, "She's okay, right?" 

"Of course she's fine. Jonghyun is doing well too. No serious injuries." 

"What about the others?" Taehyung winced.

"Jail. They're old enough for jail now, I'm sure." Rap Monster winked.

As Taehyung got off his bed, he looked back, "I'm going to go see Jonghyun, okay?"

"Alright. Don't overwork too much." 

With that, Taehyung walked out the door.