Lucifer

Angel

-Kim-Taehyung-V-v-bts-35281126-500-280.g

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"Let's go get some ice cream." 

Taehyung smirked when he heard his friends say those words. They were the scariest boys in school, yet what they say ruins their image.

"Come on, we had that last time." JungGuk whined, "Can we get like sushi or something?"

"Chinese food." Jimin chimed.

Taehyung shook his head in laughter as he stopped his tracks. His eyes followed the seven boys that were laughing and beating up kids by the alley.

"Come on, get up." JR laughed, kicking the kid.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jin asked, spitting on the ground, "This is our territory."

JB laughed, brushing his hands, "Your territory? Doesn't that mean Taehyung is crossing your territory too? Come on, Taehyung, join us again." 

Taehyung sighed, "You guys need to leave."

J-Hope helped the boy on the floor get up, as he put him behind him. 

"Oh, look at that. Are you guys changing for the better?" Mark gave him a crying face, "Such great people."

"You should leave now." Rap Monster hissed, "Before we beat you."

"Beat us?" BamBam laughed, "You mean, kill?"

Taehyung grolwed as he stepped forward. Suga grabbed his arm and pushed him back.

"Listen, we don't want trouble, so get out of our sight." Suga responded.

"We are so scared." Yugyeom rolled his eyes, "Let's show them who the real legend of BangSuk High is."

Taehyung took a step back when he remembered he promised her he wouldn't fight anymore unless it was self defense.

"Why are you retreating? Don't tell me you're done fighting?" Youngjae laughed, "Come on, legend." 

Taehyung looked away, "Let's get out of here."

As they turned their heels and walked, Taehyung felt an arm grab his shoulders. Spinning him around, Taehyung hit the floor as he felt the blood rolling down his lips.

"Get up, bastard. Don't think so highly of yourself." Jackson growled.

Taehyung shook his head, "I don't want any trouble."

"What's gotten into you?" Mark questioned, "You were the master of everything. How on earth did you become the little sheep?" 

Jimin pushed Mark, "Get off our case. We're not interested in beating little cockroaches like you." 

Mark laughed as he eyed Jackson, "Why don't you show them who the real leader is?"

"Gladly." As Jackson cracked his knuckles, he grabbed Jimin's neck and pulled him up.

Jimin coughed as his face became blue.

"Stop it." Taehyung growled.

"Make me." Jackson smiled.

Taehyung punched Jackson on the stomach, as Jimin fell to the floor. Jin hurridly helped up Jimin while Jackson rolled on the floor.

"There you go." Jackson smirked.

JB took the opportunity to grab Suga as he punched him towards the wall. Suga slammed his back on the wall as he fell to the floor.

JR cackled, punching J-Hope to the floor.

Taehyung growled, "Stop it." 

As the others laughed and his friends were getting hurt, Taehyung stood up and grabbed JR by the shoulders. Spinning him around, he landed a huge punch. 

Mark strutted over when Taehyung ducked kicked his knee, letting Mark fall to the floor. Taehyung got on top and repeately punched him when Yugyeom made his way towards them.

Taehyung dropped Mark on the floor as he kicked Yugyeom in the stomach. Punching him harder than ever, he saw BamBam heading towards Rap Monster.

Rap Monster punched BamBam and as they versed out, when Youngjae grabbed a stick on the side. Aiming for Rap Monster's back, a loud thud was heard as Rap Monster laid on the floor.

Taehyung's eyes widened to see his friend on the floor. Gritting his teeth, he ran towards Youngjae and punched him severely. Grabbing the stick away from him, he slammed Youngjae's body on the wall, feeling the blood trickle down his knuckles, he endlessly punched him.

"Taehyung!" 

Taehyung ignored all the voices behind him when he grabbed the stick and swung it. Before the stick could hit Youngjae's face, he heard her voice. 

"Taehyung, stop!"

Taehyung's eyes widened as he dropped the stick. He looked back to see her. She had on a face full of horror and she had bags from the groccery.

"~~~~~?" 

Youngjae hissed as he held onto himself. As he saw the mysterious figure behind Taehyung, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh, ." He whispered when he grabbed the others, "Let's go, let's go." 

The others ran after Youngjae as they disappeared. Taehyung didn't focus on them but only at her.

"~~~~~~," Taehyung took a step further when she took a step back. Her face was full of fear and disappointment that he felt his heart hurt.

The look on her face towards him was nothing compared to the beatings he had received.

When he opened his mouth, he closed it to see Rap Monster struggling on the floor. Brushing past her for a while, he went down and shook him.

"Hey, are you okay?"

The others followed after, calling the ambulance and seeing if Rap Monster was still breathing.

Noticing he was alive and his eyes were slightly opened, they sighed of relief.

"Let's get him to the hospital." She whispered, as she ripped the bag of paper towels she bought and put it against Rap Monster's bleeding head. 

As she tried to stop it from bleeding, J-Hope nudged Taehyung, "Talk after we go to the hospital."

Taehyung nodded, looking at her. Her face was full of worry, saddness, disappointment, and fear. He didn't know what to make out of her eyes.

As he heard the ambulance from the distance, he felt a sigh of relief and waited till they came closer.

`

"He'll be alright. Just a sprain in the rib cage, but other than that, it's fine."

The seven of them bowed to the doctor as he left the room.

Suga looked at Rap Monster and sighed, "We're lucky he's not completely injured. It's a miracle."

J-Hope nodded, "Yeah. I can't imagine if he got hurt more." 

Taehyung bowed his head, "I'm sorry."

Jin patted his shoulder, "It's not your fault. It was BangSuk's fault, not yours. Don't let it get to you."

Jimin nodded, "Yeah. Rap Monster is fine, so don't worry. Be positive." 

JungGuk nodded in agreement, "I think what's important right now is Angel."

Taehyung looked over at her. She slowly walked out the door and closed it. 

"We can watch over him. He's fine, nothing is serious. Just work it out between you guys." 

Taehyung nodded in thanks as he ran out the door. As he closed it, he saw her sitting by the seats. She put her head down and she sighed.

"Hey."

She jerked a little when she saw him. She nodded and looked back down.

Taehyung took a seat next to her as she scooted away from him.

"Are you angry?"

She shook her head in silence.

"Are you disappointed?" 

She shook her head again.

"Then what?"

She looked up with tears filling her eyes, "You are BangSuk's Legend, aren't you?"

Taehyung sighed, putting his head down, "Yeah."

She gasped in horror as she looked away, "How could you-- You? BangSuk's Legend? The one that almost killed him?"

"He didn't die." Taehyung hissed, "He was brutally injured." 

She shook her head, "Like that makes a difference, Taehyung. Everyone knows who you are. What you did." 

Taehyung nodded, "I know, I know I'm the legend and I know I'm the one who people hate the most." 

She swallowed hard, not being able to see him eye to eye.

"So are you shocked that you found out who I am?" 

She stood still, feeling the tears flow. Taehyung's eyes widened when she saw the tears forming. As he came closer to wipe the tears off her face, she hissed.

"Don't touch me!" 

Taehyung jerked back in surprise as she glared at him.

"~~~~~~." 

"I thought you were different. I thought you were different from everyone else! But you're the same!" 

"What are you talking about?" 

She glared at him, "Do you know the boy you almost killed at BangSuk?" 

Taehyung sighed, "I don't want to talk about that."

"We have to!" 

"Why?" Taehyung yelled in annoyance.

"Choi Jonghyun." She whispered, "Do you recall that name?" 

Taehyung stood up, "Stop talking about it. I don't want to think about it." 

"Who would've thought I'd date BangSuk's Legend?" She whispered, "Who almost killed my brother." 

Taehyung spun around, staring at her, "What?"

She stood up, "You heard me. He's my brother. Choi Jonghyun is my brother, Taehyung, the one you almost killed."