Into Your World

Angel

tumblr_mo9gbaiNT21qfm8x2o2_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"That's the last of 'em." 

Jimin threw the lifeless body by the trashcan, dusting his dirty hands.

"Ugh, got blood all over these perfect jeans." JungGuk rolled his eyes, "My mom is going to get pissed."

Rap monster slung an arm around Taehyung, "How you feeling?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Doesn't feel good that we almost killed this guy, but he seemed to have deserved it."

"Hell yeah." J-Hope smirked, "No one messes with my girlfriend, you hear?" 

Suga fixed his hair while looking at the side mirror of his motorcycle, "We should head back now before he wakes up."

Jin laughed, "Or if the police finds us first, that is."

Rap Monster nudged Taehyung and ran towards his red motorcycle. Taehyung sighed, putting his hands in his pocket. Looking back at the poor guy almost beaten to death by the trashcan, he spits on the floor walking towards his cycle.

"How about we leave after a drink or two?" Jimin asked making his hand look like a glass and chugging it down.

"Yeah, sounds great!" Suga smiled, eyeing Taehyung, "What about you?"

He shrugged, "I don't think so, kind of tired." He rubbed the back of his neck, "I need to get going before it gets dark."

Jin pointed at the sky, "I think since it's after 1 AM, it's already dark. Why don't you come with us? Curfew?"

"Hell no." Taehyung grunted, "I'm not in the mood to get drunk tonight."

Rap Monster nodded, "Let him be. We'll just have fun ourselves. I guess we'll have to go round two to fill up Taehyung's empty space. What do you guys say?"

"Don't call me Taehyung." Taehyung grunted, spitting on the ground. "Whatever, I don't have time for this. You guys can go dunk your heads in alcohol, I'll be leaving."

"Sure, thanks for the round two, V." J-Hope sninckered after he said his name.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, putting on his helmet and getting on the cycle. As he sped off, he looked back at the side mirror to see if they were following but to his amusement, his friends left at the other side.

Sighing finally by feeling the freedom, he turns his head back to the center of the road when his eyes widened. As he saw the figure in front of him, he skidded to a stop, feeling himself unbalanced.

As his cycle skid to the right side of the sidewalk, his body fell to the floor, hearing a huge thud and feeling the pain in his arm.

As he rolled on the floor, he winced in pain, seeing there were no cars to be seen. Slightly moving his body to where he was facing the sky, he saw a white figure in front of him.

Opening his eyes gently, he questions himself if he died immediately after the collision when he heard a voice.

"Are you okay?"

Trying to clear his head, he saw a girl dressed in all white. Helping him sit up, he takes off his helmet and glances at her. She had long hair up to her chest and a pale face. She had light red lips. He noticed she wasn't really all white. Her cardigan was the only white thing about her. Her shirt was maroon and her jeans were dark blue. Not to mention her shoes were black. Was he being crazy?

"Are you okay?" She repeated, looking at the scratches on his side, "You need a doctor, let me call 911."

As she got out her phone, he held onto her hand, bringing it down, "It's fine. I'm not hurt. Just a little scratched but that's all, don't worry." He winced in pain, "I saw a figure and I thought I was about to hit someone."

She bowed her head, "I'm sorry that was me." 

Taehyung looked up at her, "What?"

"I was walking down the street on my way home from the groccery store and I bought some apples and it rolled out of the bag. I didn't see anyone on the road so I went to go get it to see your red cycle near me. I'm sorry, I hope you're not hurt."

He looked at the apple on the ground as it was red and ripe. He smiled, "Well, at least this apple is okay."

She looked at him and gave him a soft smile, "Here, let me help you up."

As she grabbed his arm and helped him stand up, she dusted the dirt off his pants and his shirt. He gave her a look.

"It's fine, I got it."

She nodded, stepping away. She glanced up at him and stared at the uniform he was wearing. It looked oddly familiar.

"Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung glared at her, "Don't call me that." He then dusted his uniform, "How do you know my name anyways?"

"Your nametag." She pointed, "It's funny. Your name doesn't ring a bell." 

"Do you know me?"

"Your uniform is from Doonguk High, right?" She pointed at herself, "I go there."

He looked at her narrowing his eyes, "I don't seem to recall your face at all, either."

She gave him a wide smile, "I'm ~~~~~, I'm in class 3A." 

"3A?" He scratched his head, "Weird. I always pass your classroom but I never seen you. I'm in 3B."

"It's probably cause I'm not in class most of the time. I'm the president of year 3. I'm always out and busy."

He wiggled his brow, "Weird, still don't ring a bell. Didn't know we had a president here as well." 

She shrugged, "Well, that makes two of us."

She let out a chuckle. Taehyung cocked his head and looked at her. It was funny how he never seen her around, but then again he doesn't really pay attention to anyone at school.

As he dozed off by looking at her, she walked over to his red motorocycle and picked it up, rolling it towards him, "I hope your bike isn't scratched."

Taehyung glanced over at the cycle and smiled, brushing it with his fingertips, "Yeah, it's fine."

She sighed in relief, "That's good."

"Yeah." He picked up the apple and handed it to her, "You should hold onto this." 

She grabbed it, "Thanks." She looked at him, "Are you sure you're okay? I mean it is my fault I walked on the road randomly. Do you want insurance? My phone number? Anything to keep in touch to see whether you're okay or not?" 

Taehyung shook his head, "No, I think I'm fine. It doesn't seem to hurt anywhere." He waved his hand when he winced. His left arm started to feel a sharp pain and he didn't want to fake it that it didn't hurt.

"Are you okay?" She asked when she bit her lips, "I'm so sorry." She looked around for a while when she saw the apple in her hand. Her eyes glistened and she took the pen out of Taehyung's chest pocket.

"Hey."

As she scribbled numbers on the apple, she handed it to him, "If you're injured anywhere or need me, please call me. I know we go to same school, but let's keep this private." 

Taehyung grabbed the apple from her hands and stared at it.

"I really hope you're hand feels better. I have to get going now since it's really late, but I have to go." As she grabbed the brown groccery bag from the sidewalk, she gave him a small smile, "I'll see you at school. Don't forget to call me to let me know if anything's wrong, okay?" She then glanced at him, "Or if you want to talk at 1 AM is fine by me too." 

Before she left, she turned her head, "And you obviously don't wan to go to a doctor." She chuckled, "Like they say, an apple a day keeps a doctor away!" 

As she walked away, Taehyung gave her a look and stared at the apple again. Looking at the numbers neatly written, he chuckled. He never saw a girl like her and for a second his arm did feel better.

Putting the helmet back on, he went back on his bike and began to ride home.

For a second, his ruined night didn't feel so bad after all.