(Yewook) Wookie.. I want to be a ninja.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

  Yesung and his pet turtle were having a staring contest, guess what? Ddangkkoma won. "Aish.. why aren't you doing anything.." He tapped on the glass, nothing happened. He read a book for it, nothing happened. He sang a lullaby, nothing happened. He ate chicken in front of it, nothing happened. He did everything, from bribing it into talking to punching the glass in defeat.

  "Why won't you do anything!" All he got in return.. was a blink, then Yesung thought of something. Maybe Ddangkkoma's a ninja? His eyes widened at this thought and he snapped his fingers. "That's it! Ddangkkoma is a ninja in disguise! Wait till Wookie hears about this!" The following day, Ryeowook went to Yesung's house to play with him. He stood in the living room and didn't see a trace of Yesung. That's weird.. since Sungie would usually be in this room.. then he heard a crash from the kitchen. Quickly, he went to the kitchen and found Yesung on the kitchen floor, pots and pans around him. Yesung was covered in black from head to toe, he was wearing a big black plastic bag on his head and there were two holes in it for his eyes. "Oh my gosh Sungie! What are you doing?!" Ryeowook got a mumble in response. "I said I want to be a ninja," Yesung repeated. "Why would you want to be a ninja?!" Yesung pointed at his turtle on the kitchen table and said that Ddangkkoma was a ninja, so he wanted to be one.

  Ryeowook shook his head and put his hands on his hips. "Sungie, Ddangkkoma is not a ninja, he's just a turtle!" Yesung looked at Ddangkkoma and saw the turtle slowly climbing around the table. "Oh... so he's an undercover ninja?" Ryeowook slapped his forehead.


"Yesung? Honey we're ho- OH MY GOSH! WHO THE HECK IS THIS?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR SON?! WHERE IS HE?!"

"Ow ow ow.. umma, it's me! Yesung!"

"What on Earth are you doing, dear?! Why are you dressed up like this?!"

"I wanted to be a ninja!"

"......"