(Kyumin) I'll be back.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

Sungmin watched with tear-filled eyes as Kyuhyun dragged his small luggage away from him. The boy was moving away from the neighbourhood and he did not enjoy the fact one bit, he didn't want Kyuhyun to leave him. He would miss the boy dearly as he was his best friend, always playing and screaming laughters with him. The small boy thought about it and choked back a loud sob, choosing to bury his face into his bunny plushie. He hiccuped as several tears escaped his eyes and rolled down his rosy cheeks. He didn't care that his bunny was wet from his tears, he just wanted to cry.

"Minnie?" a hand laid on his shoulder and Sungmin lifted his head to see Kyuhyun looking down at him, his lips formed into a sad pout. "Please don't cry," Kyuhyun's voice cracked, fighting the urge to cry. "K-Kyu... d-don't go, p-please..." Sungmin cried, wrapping his hands around Kyuhyun and buried his face into the tall boy's chest. "Minnie, I'll be back for you. I promise," he rested his chin on top of Sungmin's head, drawing soothing circles on his best friend's back. Sungmin just kept on crying, repeating that he didn't want to be away from Kyuhyun. "I know, Minnie. I don't want to leave you too," whispered Kyuhyun as he cried too.

"Kyuhyun honey! Time to go!" his mother shouted from the car. Kyuhyun took a deep breath and pulled away from Sungmin, prying off his hands. "K-Kyu!" Sungmin nearly yelled, reaching out a hand to grab ahold of Kyuhyun's hand. "I'll be back for you, Minnie. I will, I promise," said Kyuhyun as he tried to smile. "P-promise?" whimpered Sungmin, his fingers hanging loosely on Kyuhyun's sleeve. Kyuhyun gave him a curt nod and kissed him on the forehead. "Don't cry, I'll cry too. Minnie ah, saranghae!" shouted Kyuhyun as he ran out of the house, turning back one last time to look at Sungmin. "Saranghae!" Sungmin shouted back, tears once again pouring down like rain. He cried and cried as the car belonging to Kyuhyun's father pulled away from the driveway and slowly disappeared from his vision. The last thing he heard was Kyuhyun shouting 'I'll be back!".


"Minnie! Minnie wake up!" Sungmin shot right up and clung to whoever was next to him, crying his eyes out. "Sssh... it's okay Minnie," comforted Kyuhyun as he rubbed on Sungmin's back. "D-don't leave me, e-ever again," hiccupped Sungmin once his tears subsided. "I won't, Minnie. Trust me."