(Kyumin) Hugging You.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

Kyuhyun jumped when someone suddenly hugged him from behind, he turned his head and saw that it was his hyung, Sungmin. "Minnie hyung, what are you doing?" asked Kyuhyun with raised eyebrows. "Hugging you," Sungmin answered like it was the most ordinary thing in the world. "I know that... but why?" Kyuhyun was confused, why was Sungmin hugging him all of a sudden? "Kyu ah... I don't need no reason to hug my best friend, right?" Sungmin's voice was muffled by Kyuhyun's sweater. "Well then, I'm sure that if we hug like this, it'll be much better," Kyuhyun turned around and pulled his hyung into his embrace. "There, all better," Sungmin could only blush a deep shade of red and nod, he did not trust his voice to speak. 


Sungmin tip toed and his eyes scanned the canteen for his friend, Kyuhyun. "That boy.." Sungmin sat down by one of the empty tables and stared at his lunch box. "Did you miss me?" Arms slid around his waist and he was pulled back into someone's chest. "Babo! I waited for you for such a long time! And now you turn up!" Sungmin couldn't stay angry at his friend for too long so he ruffled the other boy's hair and ordered him to sit down. "Why did you hug me?" Sungmin asked with his mouth full. "I don't need no reason to hug my best friend, right?" All Kyuhyun got in return was a smile.


"Kyuhyun ah! I can't believe you forgot to do your homework! You of all students should know that it is not the right thing to do! I am very disappointed in you," Miss Kim left the class in disappointment, leaving Kyuhyun to stand there in front of the teacher's desk with his head down. The other students just stared at him. "Kyu..." A voice called out to Kyuhyun, automatically he turned around and found himself in Sungmin's arms. "I d-did something w-wrong.." Kyuhyun sniffed, Sungmin patted Kyuhyun's back and told him that everything would be okay and that Miss Kim was just having a bad day. "Don't worry Kyu, she'll forget about it soon," Even though Sungmin wasn't sure.. for now, he just wanted to comfort the younger boy.


 "Cho Kyuhyun, you forgot to do your homework?"

"...... yes......"
 
"Why?"
 
"I..."
 
"Explain to me now!"
 
"I... uwaaaaaa!!!"
 
"Omo Kyu don't cry!"
 
"Teukie.. now you've done it."
 
"Min hyung! I want Min hyung to hug me!"
 
"Ssh, I'm here.."
 
"Wow it's a free show. Hankyung ah! Go buy some popcorn from the canteen!"
 
"Okay."
 
"How much do you pay him?"
 
"Pay who?"
 
"Hankyung."
 
"For what?"
 
"Isn't he your servant?"
 
"Tsk.. I prefer to call him my personal assistant."