(Eunhae) Goldfish.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

"Hyukkie! Hyukkie! Look look look look!" Donghae pulled Eunhyuk towards the small fishbowl, inside there was a small goldfish swimming in circles. "Yes Hae, that's a goldfish.... so?" Eunhyuk didn't know what was so interesting about a TINY LITTLE FISH, it's not like it shoot lasers or drink strawberry milk but he didn't want to hurt Donghae's feelings. "It's not just a goldfish! It's my goldfish!" Donghae pointed a finger at himself and smiled triumphantly like he won a gold medal. "Yes, I know it's your goldfish since it's in your own room?" Eunhyuk waved his hand over his head and gave his friend a 'duh?' look. "I.. I know! But still look! It doesn't do the open and close eye thingy!" Donghae emphasized his words by blinking repeatedly. "It's called blinking and stop blinking so hard," Eunhyuk covered Donghae's eyes with his left palm, trying to stop the younger boy from blinking his eyes out.

  "Blinking! Yes! But isn't that closing only one eye?" Donghae tried to wink, but in the end he looked like he was in terrible pain. "That's winking," Eunhyuk winked at Donghae, not knowing that he was making the younger blush. "Oh... but doesn't the goldfish blink? Won't its eyes hurt?" Donghae put his hands together and concentrated on the goldfish inside the fishbowl. "Fishes don't need to blink," Eunhyuk told him. "But.. why?" He pulled Eunhyuk onto the bed, pushed him down and sat on his lap. "Because they don't," Eunhyuk now had his arms around the younger's waist. 

  "I want to be a goldfish too!" Donghae didn't blink for some time. After a minute, he began to cry out loud. "My eyes hurt! Hyukkieeeeee!" Donghae was now rubbing at his eyes furiously while Eunhyuk tugged at his hands. "Stop rubbing! Just.. close them for awhile, okay?" Donghae nodded like a good boy and did what he was told. After some time, the pain was gone. "It's gone! Aww.. I can't be a goldfish, can I?" Eunhyuk shook his head in amusement and patted the younger's cheek. "No, but you're as cute as one can get."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You wanted to be a goldfish? That is pathetic, hyung."

"Kyuhyun, why can't you be nice? Just for once?"

"Why can't Heechul be a boy? Just for once?"

"YAH! Where is the 'hyung'?! And I am a boy you brat!"

"I'm a bunnyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Yes you are Minnie, you're my bunny."

"Hyukkie.. you'll still be my best friend and love me even when I'm not a golfish.. right?"

"Always Hae, always."

"In the name of the Father-"

"HANKYUNG AH! I WANT A BURGER THIS TIME!"