(Hanchul) You! Stay away from him!

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

Heechul hid a smirk as he looked at Hankyung through the corner of his eyes. The Chinese boy stood over by the shoes rack, jealousy burning up in him. That new girl was glued to Heechul, feeding him with.. what.. chocolate ice cream? Where the heck did she get it anyway? Whatever, but Hankyung knew there was something evil about that girl. She looked like Kyuhyun as Sungmin in disguise.. appearing all cute and innocent.. but he doubted it. She must be planning to take over the world with her evil little brain! "Oppa~ Here, have some more~" Hankyung swore his eardrums had exploded and his ears were already bleeding and the blood was forming a Nile river. He nearly stomped a hole into the floor as Heechul opened his mouth obediently and devoured the ice cream. "Mmm... it's good, really good.." Heechul his lips in a seductive way and Miss Kim just sighed in annoyance. Honestly, how old was that boy?

  "Oppa~ Do you want some more~" Heechul nodded and the new girl continued feeding him with ice cream, one small scoop at a time. When the ice cream was all gone, Heechul did something unexpected, he kissed the girl on her forehead. "That does it!" Hankyung stalked over to the two who were acting like a lovey-dovey couple and pulled Heechul up from his seat. "Why did you do that?!" Hankyung snarled. "Did what?" Like always, Heechul acted like he was innocent and did nothing wrong which is completely false. "Kissing her! Letting her feed you ice cream!" Hankyung was at lost, he was afraid that he would lose his best friend to the new girl. Heck he wasn't going down without a fight!

  "Why can't we do that? We're friends," Something in Heechul's voice scared Hankyung, he sounded like he was angry. "But you never let me feed you! Am I... not y-your friend?" Tears of frustration pooled in Hankyung's eyes and his voice cracked. Uh oh, Heechul certainly did not expect this. All he wanted to do was make the boy jealous, not making him cry! "Of course you're not my friend! You're my best friend, everybody in school knows that.. except yourself," He wiped away the unfallen tears and smirked at Hankyung. "Oh come here you big jealous monster!" Heechul gave his stoned friend a bone crushing hug and smiled to himself. "Hmmmm..." Hankyung seemed to be enjoying the moment and he patted Heechul on his back, glaring at the girl over Heechul's shoulder. The new girl clearly understood what Hankyung was trying to tell her. You! Stay away from him!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm his remote controller."

"A mean one."

"Kibum, have you seen my bible?"

"Yes Wonnie hyung, it's on the table."

"Okay, thanks."

"One cup of, two cups of, three cups of ramen.."

"Kangin ah, can you help me with these?"

"No problem, Teukie."

"Jump! Jump! Do a double flip!"

"Sungie ah, Kkoma is a turtle, not a dolphin."

"Henry ah! Do these look good on me?"

"Waa.. Mimi looks great!"

"I SPY A BIRD!"

"That's a carrot, fishy."

"Kyu~ Play with me~"

"DIE DIE DIE!! Heh heh.."

"Kids! Supper!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!"

"COOOOOMIIIIIIING!"

"OUCH DON'T STEP ON MY HAIR!"

"NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE HAIR LIKE RACCOONSAIL!"

"IT'S RAPUNZEL!"

"WHATEVER YOU CINNYFELLA!"

"CINDERELLA!"