(Zhoury) Poofy.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

"Henry darling, come here for a minute!" Henry got off his bed and flew down the stairs, landing right in front of his parents. "Yes mommy?" He stuck out his lower lip unconsciously and looked at his parents with THE ADORABLE EYES THAT CAN SHOOT YOU TO DEATH WITH ITS COTTON CANDY LASERS. "Son, you said you wanted a pet right?" Henry's dad asked him in fluent English and Henry nodded like a good boy. "So... we got you this," Henry's mom stepped aside and a little kitten was revealed. 

"Fluffy hamsters! It's a kitty!" Henry squealed like a girl and picked up the little kitten gently, it's back. "I'm gonna call you Poofy because you're so flufy.. but.. Fluffy sounds like a doggy's name," Henry told the kitten, it just blinked at him and purred. "Now, you have to take care of it. Okay?" Henry's dad told him sternly. "Yes daddy!" 

  The next day, the gang went to Henry's house to play. "Ooo! It's a kitty cat!" Donghae bent down to to take a good look at Poofy. "You're gonna scare it with your death gaze," Heechul pulled Donghae up by the collar and gave him a look. "I think it's you who have a death gaze," Kyuhyun pointed at Heechul, who just scoffed at him in return. "What's its name?" Sungmin asked Henry. "Poofy," They stared at him and burst out into laughter. "POOFY?! OH MY GOODNESS!" Eunhyuk laughed at him, clutching his sides as if he was in pain. "What? It's a nice name," Henry pouted at him. "I think it's a wonderful name," As always, Zhou Mi sided with Henry. 

  "Poofy.. More like Poopy.." Henry tried to locate the person who said that, but like always he failed to do so. "You guys are mean.." Henry crossed his arms like a little child and sat down cross-legged on the floor. "Yet you love us," He couldn't agree any more than that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"POOF!"

"POOOOOF!"

"POOF!"

"POOOOFYYYYYY!"

"Poof poof."

"Poop."

".......... MOMMYYYYYYYYY!"

"Nice going Heechul."

"What?! He didn't cry the last time I said it!"

"That was his kitten."

"And this time it's his hair! What's the difference?!"

"Kitten, an animal. Hair, hair."

"And?"

"It's just different."

"How is that?"

"Hair is a filamentous biomaterial, that grows from follicles found in the dermis. A cat.. from what I know.. does not grow in your dermis."

"Oh stop reading things off the computer, Kibum."

"What the heck is a filawhattous biowhaterial? Whatlicles? Dermis?"

"This proves you don't study, Heechul hyung."

"He never does, he doesn't even know what a book is."

"Well.. a book is a-"

"DON'T YOU EVEN GO THERE!"