(Zhoury) He's my hamster.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

  Zhou Mi claimed Henry as his, he'd follow him every where to make sure his little hamster was safe from assaults. Henry never felt annoyed with this, because he knew it was because Zhou Mi had a protective personality. What he didn't know was that the stick had feelings for him. 

  When Henry wasn't looking, Zhou Mi would stare holes into his head. He would imagine Henry cuddling up against him, on the couch together, watching 'Finding Nemo'. Zhou Mi knew it wasn't normal for an 8 years old primary student to think like this, but to detention for all he cared. He loved how Henry puffed out his cheeks when he's happy, sad or angry. He loved how Henry would always pout and throw a tantrum when he didn't get what he wanted. He loved how Henry was never annoyed with him, how Henry would do all those weird hand movements when he's talking about something he really liked. 


  "Here, take this apple," Zhou Mi placed a big red apple on Henry's table and watched as the younger boy stared at the apple with big round watery eyes. "Can I?" Zhou Mi nodded and crossed his hands in front of his chest. "Of course, you're my best friend after all," Henry nodded vigorously, threatening to break off his neck. "Okay! Thank you!" 


  "Henry? What is the answer to 2+5?" asked their Maths teacher. Henry stood up and scratched his head, confusion building up in him. Then he saw Zhou Mi making a gun gesture with his left hand. "A gun!" he piped up. The whole class roared with laughter and their teacher shook her head in amusement. "Sweety, 2+5 does not equal to a gun. It's 7," their teacher wrote down a big '7' on the whiteboard. "And Zhou Mi, I see what you did there."


  "I want to be an astronaut when I grow up!"

  "Chicken chicken!"

  "Pfft... I'll be a ninja! Like my turtle!"

  "I want to be a chef!"

  "Siwon would like to be a priest!" "Hey! I object!" "Scratch that, he wants to be a lawyer!"

  "I'll be a fish that marries a monkey!"

  "Food! I want to be food!"

  Their English teacher smiled at the class, she thought that it was cute that every student wanted to be something.. different. "Henry, what would you like to be when you grow up?" she asked. "Um.. um... uh... Zhou Mi's wife?" he said shyly, Zhou Mi clearly did not expect this since he fell off his seat. "Oh my gosh Zhou Mi! Are you okay?!" screeched Henry. "Yes, yes.. I-I'm alright.." he picked himself up from the floor and sat back into his seat, taking his hamster's hand into his in the process. "I'd be glad to be your husband, my cute little hamster."