(Kyumin) My cap is your cap.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

"Umma! Where is my cap?!"

"Aish Sungmin ah! Don't shout! It's still early!"

"But umma.. my favourite cap is missing.."

"There there my baby boo. Umma and appa will buy you a new one, okay?"

"Yay! Umma, saranghae!"

"Now go and get ready for school!"

"Yes madam!"


  Aish.. that Kyu is sooooo slow.. Sungmin was waiting outside the door to his class for his Kyu, he wanted to question the younger about his missing cap. He stomped his feet impatiently, earning him stares from the students passing by. Just as he was about to yell in frustration, Kyuhyun showed up. "Hey Minnie," the younger yet taller boy greeted. "Do you know how long I have been standing here?! And don't you dare smile!" Kyuhyun couldn't help but grin at the cute sight in front of him, Sungmin getting angry was adorable, not that he would tell him because he still wanted to live, thank you very much.  "Hold on," Kyuhyun entered the class with Sungmin following closely behind. Once he put down his things, Sungmin glomped him. "I lost my cap," sniffed Sungmin. 

  "Your.. cap?" Sungmin nodded and held onto him tightly, ignoring some of the girls' glares. "My favorite cap!" Sungmin whimpered. Should I tell him..  Kyuhyun bit his lower lip in worry and released himself from the pink boy's tight embrace, he reached into his bag and pulled out something that made Sungmin's eyes pop out from their sockets. "M-my cap!" Sungmin pointed at Kyuhyun accusingly and the boy just stared back, guilt written all over his face. "Why did you take it!" Those words came out as a shout, thank goodness everyone else were busy with their own things or they would have caused a drama. "I.. I'm sorry.." Kyuhyun's lower lip trembled, but his friend did not notice it. "I didn't remember lending it to you!" Sungmin knew he shouldn't shout like this, but he was too angry at the moment. "I-I'm s-sorry.. I j-just l-liked it so m-much.." Tears welled up in Kyuhyun's eyes, his eyes were already red. "Omo!" Sungmin threw the cap onto the table and hugged Kyuhyun. "I didn't mean to yell at you! I.. I was just u-upset!" apologized Sungmin. 

  "Y-you're not mad at me?" asked Kyuhyun, he wiped away his tears with his sleeve. "Of course not! I can never be mad at you!" Sungmin smiled at him. "Okay.. but.. I'm still sorry for taking your cap without your permission.." Kyuhyun pouted, making Sungmin pinch his cheeks. "It's okay, from now on.. my cap is your cap!" Kyuhyun clapped his hands in joy and nodded. "Yes!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sungmin ah.. why are you wearing Kyuhyun's hat?"

"Because his cap is my cap and my cap is his cap so our caps are each others' cap!"

"Whose cap is whose cap?"

"Hey Hyukkie! What cap?"

"Kyuhyun's cap."

"Evil baby maknae's cap?"

"Yes, Sungmin is wearing Kyuhyun's cap."

"Aww.. how come you never let me wear your cap?!"

"Hae, I don't have a cap."

"Oh.. right.. erm.. let me wear your sneakers then!"

"No way! They're mine! Get your own!"

"But Kyuhyun shares his cap with Sungmin!"

"Hyung.. we share caps.. not.. shoes.. that'll just be gross."

"Same stuff. Wearable items!"

"Still, not sharing with you."

"Hyukkie! Stop being so mean!"

"Kyuhyun ah.. where are you.. I'm dying over here."