(Kangteuk/Kyumin) I wanted us to be a pair.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

  Sungmin grinned as he looked at the pink coloured bracelet his mother just bought for him, it matched with the one he was wearing on his left wrist. Kyu is going to love it! Sungmin squealed in delight and clapped his hands together like a baby. That evening, Kangin, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun went over to Sungmin's house to have a short movie marathon. Er... watching Mr.Bean and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... so yeah.. So um, they were sitting on the couch in the living room. Leeteuk was in between Kyuhyun and Kangin, Sungmin was sitting on Kyuhyun's lap. 

  "Uh Min, stop moving," grunted Kyuhyun. "Sorry.. I just wanted to give you this," Sungmin held out the pink bracelet and grinned cutely. "Ssh! He's making a hot air balloon! Be quiet you two!" ordered Kangin. "Whatever hyung," Leeteuk frowned at Kyuhyun and told him to be more polite. "I want you to wear it," That caught Kyuhyun off guard, he choked on his own saliva and gasped for air. "M-me? W-wearing p-pink stuff?!" He wanted to make sure he didn't hear the wrong thing. "Yes," Sungmin said innocently. "No, never," said Kyuhyun. "Come on.. wear it.. for me?" Sungmin batted his eyelashes at Kyuhyun and pouted with all his might, the sight made Kyuhyun's heart flutter but no, he was not going to give in. He needed to be a man! Erm.. a boy. 

  "No means no, hyung," Kyuhyun said sternly. "Wear it.. pleaaaaase.." Sungmin whined. "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO WEAR IT!" Kyuhyun shouted. A pregnant silence. Uh oh.. "S-sorry.. I j-just.. w-wanted us t-to be a p-pair.." The bunny boy sobbed, tears falling over. Kangin and Leeteuk just stared at him. "I'm going to get some more popcorn," Kangin hopped off the couch and jogged off to the kitchen. "I'll go help him," Leeteuk left the two of them alone. 

  "Hyung.." Kyuhyun tried to apologize but Sungmin kept on crying, making Kyuhyun's heart break. Then, he hugged Sungmin. "I'll wear it," he said, immediately the bunny boy stopped crying.. "Really?" Kyuhyun nodded and wiped away Sungmin's tears with his thumb. "Really," He took the bracelet from Sungmin and wore it on his left wrist. "Now.. we can be a pair."


"How come you never get me something like that?"

"Seriously? That's too... girlish."

"No it's not. You're just stubborn!"

"Says the person who didn't want to wash his socks for a whole week."

"Hey! The other pair went missing!"

"There were lots more!"

"They're not white!"

"Geez..."

"I want a couple necklace."

"No, someone might strangle you to death."

"A couple ring."

"And get it stuck on your finger?"

"An earring."

"Your hearing is already bad enough, stop putting more holes in it."

"...... you're no fun."

"Yet you love me. HAHA."