(Kyumin) Party.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

"What?"

"You heard me, I don't wanna go. Too many people will be there," Kyuhyun huffed and looked away, showing his disinterest in attending the birthday party he was invited to.

"Kyuhyun, Heechul invited you to go. Why won't you go?" His mother sighed, her hands on her hips as she tried to reason with her youngest son.

"I went last year. The birthday cake ended up in my face," Kyuhyun deadpanned, giving his mother his are-you-kidding-me look.

"You tripped, honey. It's okay."

"I swear that Chinese bro tripped me," Kyuhyun mumbled, "he's more like pabo Chul's slave than a friend."

"What did you say?"

"I love cheesecake," Kyuhyun nodded.

"Maybe they'll have cheesecake this year?"

"Still not going," Kyuhyun groaned.

"Cho Kyuhyun, you are no longer a toddler and I expect you to behave."

"How does going to a party, which is totally against my will, show I'm behaving?" Kyuhyun frowned and his mother rolled her eyes. She executed it perfectly. Then again, it was in their blood. This family had a knack for eye-rolling.

"You're going and that's final."

"Umma, I refuse to go!"

35 minutes later...

Kyuhyun dragged his feet over to the door as his mother pressed on the doorbell. A purple balloon was tied to his wrist and he had a wrapped birthday gift held in his right hand. He had no idea what was inside; his mother bought it and he wanted nothing to do with it. The door opened and out popped little Heechul's head. He looked up at Kyuhyun's mother, flashed an overly innocent smile at her before smirking when he saw Kyuhyun.

"Now, I expect you to be on your best behaviour. Strictly no cake-throwing allowed," his mother spoke sternly and Kyuhyun sighed. He whined when she bent down to plant a kiss on his cheeks and narrowed his eyes into slits when Heechul's smirk widened.

"Come on it, we have cheesecake... and... Sungmin," Heechul mentioned the boy's name nonchalantly and Kyuhyun's eyes widened. He thought Sungmin was not going but it looked like there was a change of plans.

"I'M GOING NOW, UMMA! BYE AND DON'T PICK ME UP UNTIL SEVEN!" Like that, he was gone.


"I thought you weren't going to be here!"

Sungmin giggles. Kyuhyun smiles as he shoves Donghae aside.

"I had a change of heart when I heard that you're here. How come?"

"You don't know?"

Kyuhyun tilts his head in confusion. Sungmin giggles again. Over at the Cho residence...

"How much did you pay his mother to bring him?"

"Not much."

Kyuhyun's mother chuckles. His sister grins in glee.


Surprise