(Hanchul) My special new found friend.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

  6 years old Heechul mumbled under his breath as he tightened his grip onto the backpack he was carrying. "Chullie doesn't want to go to school, but umma made Chullie go," he muttered angrily.

  You see, it was Heechul's second day at kindergarten. Since he did not make any friends (he already made lots of enemies) on his first day, he wanted to stay back home and watch his favourite cartoon on the television. He did everything to stay at home: pretending to be sick, crying, clinging onto his umma's leg and even to letting the air out from the tires of his appa's car. The last move resulted in him having to walk to school, he told his umma that he would get kidnapped on the way but his umma told him off (their house was only a couple blocks away from the kindergarten).

  Heechul stopped by a tree at the playground and sat down, he glanced at his watch (yes, he can tell the time) and saw that there was still 30 minutes before classes start. "Crazy umma, did she fall into a pond when she was young," he muttered. If she didn't, I'd like to push her into one..

  He pulled out a small hand mirror from his backpack and looked into it. Why hello there handsome.. Heechul smirked and used his small fingers to move his fringe out of his eyes. When he placed the mirror back into his bag, he heard a sniffle. That's weird.. who was that? Heechul got up and patted the dust off his squishy bottom, before walking towards the swings section. There, he saw a small child around his age. 

  Heechul narrowed his eyes and walked up boldly in front of the crying child. "Why on Earth are you crying?" he asked, scaring the other in the process. "I-I l-lost.. w-way.. school.." Hankyung sniffed. Heechul raised his brows at the broken Korean but decided not to ask. "What's your name?" the child seemed to hesitate but he answered the young diva anyway. "H-hankyung.." Heechul extended his hand and Hankyung accepted it. He pulled Hankyung onto his feet and looked at him from head to toe. "I'm Heechul. Where are you from?" he asked again. "China.." Heechul did not know where the heck that was, but he was pretty sure it was a place that manufactured cute kids like Hankyung.

  "Well.. Hankyung, where do you study at?" he softened his voice, not wanting to scare the cute China kid. "K-kinder... near here," Hankyung replied, blushing. Heechul found this cute and grinned. "I think you're in the same school as I am, come on, I'll bring you there. How old are you?" Hankyung held up 5 fingers and Heechul nodded. "Well then, let's go!" Heechul took Hankyung's hands and tugged it, nudging the latter to follow him. Hankyung's eyes stared at him cutely and nodded. 

  Walking back to the tree, he slung his backpack over his shoulders and motioned for Hankyung to follow him. Hankyung beamed at him and ran beside him, taking Heechul's hand in his own. "G-gomawo.." he said. Heechul nodded happily and the two made their way to the kindergarten, starting a whole new adventure together.

  Umma.. I have a friend now.. and I know that we're going to be something special in the future.