(Yewook/Eunhae) Kidnapped.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

Target locked.

The person thought as he saw who he was looking for.

Area: Clear...?

Eunhyuk was deeply immersed inside the book. No one was around, so he was able to do it. In one dash, he grabbed what he had his eyes on and brought it to somewhere... secret.

Target destroyed....?

Heck yeah.


Yesung looked around frantically, looking for his precious turtle. "Kkoma! Ddangkkoma!" He called out to his son, worried to death about Ddangkkoma's safety. "Ddangkkoma ah, where are you?" Yesung looked everywhere. Under the flower vase, his bed, the books, the CD Leeteuk gave him, the laundry basket and even in his closet. The door to his room opened and in walked Ryeowook, who was carrying a tray with four plates on it. "Hyung? What are you looking for?" Ryeowook asked, closing the door with his left foot. "Kkoma, I went inside the bathroom and when I came out, he's gone," Yesung told him. "Maybe he just went somewhere.." Ryeowook told him. "Where could he go? Outside the window? He can't fly!" Yesung grabbed his hair in frustration and continued his search. Donghae and Eunhyuk were sitting in a corner, reading a book on fishes together. "Maybe Donghae hyung and Eunhyuk hyung know?" Ryeowook asked, trying to help. Yesung stopped dead in his tracks and eyed the two suspiciously.

  "Do you guys know where he went?" Yesung asked. Eunhyuk just shook his head and resumed his reading, but Donghae... he answered 'no' too soon to Yesung's liking, and his hands were kind of shaky. "Donghae?" Yesung narrowed his eyes the Donghae, making the younger more nervous than ever. "I just wanted to help Wookie get your attention," Donghae spoke up, pulling at his shirt. "Where is he?" Yesung asked again and Donghae pointed at the study table. Yesung went over and searched it, indeed Ddangkkoma was behind it (in mid-air). "Y-you wanted to what?" Ryeowook did not believe his ears, Donghae 'kidnapped' Ddangkkoma to help him get Yesung's attention?

  "You were complaining to me.. how Yesung had not been paying enough attention to you since he got that stup- green turtle," Donghae told him, looking at Yesung. When Ryeowook was about to speak again, Yesung cut him off. "I'm sorry Wookie, I didn't realize.." He put the turtle down and went over to Ryeowook to give him a hug. "I'll pay more attention to you now," Ryeowook could only blush. Out of the four, Eunhyuk was watching them with amusement, the book long forgotten.


"I just wanted to help him!"

"By kidnapping the turtle?"

"It's not kidnapping, it's just hiding it somewhere that the person wouldn't know!"

"Why didn't you just throw it outside the window?"

"Heechul, you're not helping. You're supposed to tell him it wasn't the right thing to do!"

"Shut up Hannie, I hate that turtle. I swear it was the one that bit a hole through my shorts."

"It's a turtle, not a mouse."

"It's Yesung's turtle we're talking about here."

"Good point."