Why are you so cute? Part 1.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

(Eunhae)

"Boom boom boom! Piang! Yeeeeeeehaw!" Donghae exclaimed as he ran around in Eunhyuk's room, riding on a wooden stick he found under the monkey boy's bed as he shot invisible bullets from his rolled up paper sheet. Eunhyuk pulled at his hair in frustration as he struggled to answer the Science questions that seemed to be laughing at him, admitting defeat to the crazy questions he threw down his pencil and turned his chair around to glare at the hyper fish. "Yah! Lee Donghae ah! Can you stop it? I can't concentrate with you distracting my attention!" Eunhyuk snapped, to his surprise his friend didn't cry at his outburst but instead his friend grinned at him. "You're just jealous because I can fight aliens and you can't!" Donghae stuck his tongue out at Eunhyuk, ignoring the boy's piercing glare. Eunhyuk softened his face as he saw how cute Donghae was when he did that! "Why are you so cute?" He unconsciously voiced out loud. "Because you're my best frieeeeeeeend and you loooooooove me!" Eunhyuk laughed at Donghae's answer, not telling the boy how right he was.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Kyumin)

Sungmin was out shopping with Kyuhyun and his sister because his parents were away and they got Ahra to babysit him. When they passed by a toy shop, Ahra noticed that the two little kids were no longer beside her holding her hands. Panicking, she quickly looked behind her and sighed in relief as she saw the two pressing their noses into the glass window. "Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Sungmin, what do you think you are doing?" Ahra tried to be stern, but as soon as Sungmin looked at her with his big round watery eyes she melted right on the spot. Seriously was God on sugar rush when he created Sungmin? Ahra thought to herself. "Noona... I want.. to buy.. dwat," Sungmin pointed at a BIG FLUFFY PINK BUNNY PLUSHIE THAT WAS HOLDING A RAINBOW SWIRL LOLLIPOP IN ONE HAND AND A PINK BOTTLE IN ANOTHER. "Noona noona noona can you buy it for him? Please please please please?" Ahra snorted at Kyuhyun's failed aegyo but still he was damn cute. "Why would you want me to buy it for him?" Ahra raised an eyebrow at Kyuhyun's weird behavior. "Because.. he's.. Min, why are you so cute?" Kyuhyun immediately looked at Sungmin seriously. What the.. mood swings? "Because you said I'm cute!" Sungmin giggled at Kyuhyun's tomato red face and pinched the other's cheeks.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Yewook)

"Why are you so cute?" Yesung asked Ryeowook out of nowhere. "I am?" Ryeowook did not think he himself was cute, at all. "Yes you are. You're even cuter than Ddangkkoma," Yesung held up his green turtle and showed it to his friend. "Ddangkkoma.. eh.." The turtle.. CUTE?! Ryeowook scratched the back of his head, showing that he didn't know the answer. "Why are you so cute?" Yesung asked again. "I don't know," Ryeowook shrugged. "Why are you so cute?" The question repeated, making the small boy sweatdrop. "I said I don't know," Ryeowook continued to colour his drawing, telling the boy that he wanted him to stop asking the same question. But as we all know, Yesung isn't that bright. "Why are you so cute?" That did it, Ryeowook slammed his small hand on the table and shouted at Yesung. "I SAID I DON'T KNOW!" Yesung blinked once, twice then looked at Ddangkkoma. "Since he really doesn't know.. Kkoma, do you know why he is so cute?" Ddangkkoma gave Yesung a look that clearly said 'I don't know and if you ask me the same question again, you shall regret it for the rest of your life'. "Why is he so cute?" Yesung poked Ddangkkoma's turtle shell. The next morning, Yesung woke up to find his green and red blanket shredded into pieces and a small turtle smirking at him. "UMMA!! DDANGKKOMA RUINED MY BLAAAAAAANKEEEEEEEY!"