(Kyumin) I want to be that bunny.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

  Kyuhyun was out shopping in town with his family, he had his eyes on his PSP and he didn't even watch where he was going. When he finally won, he looked up to find himself all alone. "Umma? Appa? Noona?" he called out, but none of these three seemed to be there. Tears welled up in his eyes and he began to cry. "Umma!! Appa!! Where are you?" he sobbed out. Strangers looked at him in pity, but none stopped to help him find his family.

  Kyuhyun's sobs became louder and he was trembling really hard from fear. "Hey little fella, why are you crying?" Kyuhyun stopped rubbing his eyes and saw a figure in front of him, he blinked and saw that it was a pretty lady. "I lost my umma, appa and noona," and with that, he cried again. "Aww, there there. I'll help you find them, okay?" the pretty lady turned around and Kyuhyun saw that she was talking to someone, that someone walked in front and held Kyuhyun's small hand. "This is my little brother, Sungmin. He'll keep you company while I look for your family, alright?" when Kyuhyun nodded, the pretty lady smiled and gave his head a pat. "Minnie ah, take care of him while noona is gone, okay?" Sungmin nodded and saluted with two fingers. "Aye-aye noona!" the pretty lady laughed and left the two alone. "Come, let's sit over there," Sungmin pulled the little gamer to a bench near the park and sat down. 

  Kyuhyun was still sniffling softly and his eyes were red and puffy. "Don't cry, noona will find them," reassured Sungmin. Kyuhyun stopped crying and now he was just hiccuping, he looked at Sungmin and pouted. "Really?" Sungmin gave him a nod and held his hand again. "Besides, if she can't find them, I'll help you to look for them," Kyuhyun started to smile and Sungmin was glad, somehow when the boy was sad, his mood turned sad too.

  "Kyuhyun ah! Oh my Kyuhyun!" the two looked at the source of the voice and Kyuhyun's face lit up when he saw that it was his long lost mother. "Umma!" he jumped down and ran towards his mother, tears falling once again. "Oh Kyuhyun, we were so worried!" his mother bent down to pick him up and he clinged onto her neck, burying his face into her shoulder. "U-umma.." his mother saw Sungmin and approached him. "Your noona told me you took care of him, thank you," Sungmin smiled cutely and gripped onto his bunny. "Umma, can I meet him again next time?" Kyuhyun asked, pointing at Sungmin. "Sure you can dear, it appeared they are neighbours with us," Kyuhyun mentally shouted 'yay!' before he wriggled out of his mother's embrace. "Minnie, my name is Kyuhyun, call me Kyu," Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin and kissed his cheek. "Okay, Kyu," whispered Sungmin. "Well, we must go now. Your appa is so worried that he won't believe you're still alive unless he saw you with his own eyes!" 

  Kyuhyun let his mother lead him, not playing with his PSP anymore. He looked over his shoulder and saw Sungmin there with his noona, he waved at Sungmin and Sungmin waved back with his bunny. I want to be that bunny..