(Yewook) Can I be your friend?

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

Little Yesung sighed and continued nibbling at the blue crayon in his hand. Am I reawwy that wayd? Why does no one wants to be fwendz wif me... Yesung sniffed pitifully, looking down at the crayon. It was already two months he enrolled in this kindergarten, yet he had no friends because they avoided him like them plague. Little did Yesung know that there was always one boy cowering in a corner, watching his every moves and actions. It wasn't until one day that the little boy made his move.

  It was a normal schoolday, everyone was in class, some seated at their places and some wandering off to others' tables. Yesung, as usual was at his own place, nibbling on a red crayon this time. His concentration got interrupted when a small and timid voice rang into his ears. Yesung looked up and saw a small fragile looking boy standing beside his desk, fear and nervousness written all over his face. "Yes?" He immediately felt guilty when the boy flinched in response. "I'm sowwy," He didn't mean to scare him but his voice sounded hoarse. "Itsh okai... can I be youw fwend?" Yesung's brain malfunctioned for a while, did the boy... asked to be... his friend? 

  When Yesung didn't answer his question, Ryeowook freaked out a bit. "You... want to be m-my fwend?" He jumped back in surprise when tears pooled in Yesung's eyes, why was he crying! "Y-you d-don w-want me too?" Ryeowook was on the verge of crying. "N-no one w-wants to be my fwend..." Yesung started crying, scaring Ryeowook and he began to cry too. The two hugged each other, Ryeowook burying his face into Yesung's shoulder. "I-I wiw b-be youw f-fwend... best fwend..." What they did didn't go unnoticed by Miss Kim. Kids nowadays are getting cuter! And weirder... but that's what makes them cute.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE! THE WATERWORKS WERE... WOW!"

"Waterworks?"

"Well... it isn't fire... but it was huge... so... waterworks?"

"Dumbo! There's no such thing as waterworks!"

"T-there i-isn't?"

"I dunno."

"Kim Heechul you better stop scaring Hankyung!"

"Teeeeeeukieeeee~ Kangin is shouting at meeeee again~"

"I was not!"

"Yes you were!"

"Childish..."

"OH EHM GEE THAT BABY JUST TALKED!"

"That's Kyuhyun."

"Oh. No wonder."