(Kangteuk) The blanket.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

Kangin was sad. Leeteuk was sad. They were both sad. No, they were not at the stage where both of the children clung onto each other, drowned in their own revolting salty tears and sobbing not to let each other go ever. They were at the stage where Leeteuk was barely breathing and Kangin awkwardly patting his friend on his back, face scrunched up in the cutest way ever.

"Teukie..."

"N-noona took away e-everything!" Leeteuk cried louder if possible. Kangin opened his mouth to say that he deserved the consequences but decided against it. He needed Leeteuk to stop crying, not bring him to a whole new level of breakdown. Sighing, he pulled away and sat down. His knees were sore from the crouching.

"You do know that she warned you at first?" Kangin asked pointedly before he could stop himself. His breath hitched in his throat when Leeteuk stopped crying at once. When that happened, it was never good.

"Are you- are you saying I had it coming?" Leeteuk turned fiery eyes on him, his hands clenched into small fists by his side. Eyes darting around nervously and avoiding all sorts of eye contact, Kangin knew better than to answer.

"You're mean!" Leeteuk shrieked and threw a toilet roll at Kangin. How did that get there? Oh right, now he remembered. He ran to the bathroom and stole the whole roll of toilet tissues for Leeteuk. It was not exactly stealing since Kangin lived in that house.

"Wha- I was comforting you!" Kangin spluttered, incredulous at the errouneous accusation.

"Oh please," scoffed Leeteuk.

"Your noona did warn you first-hand that she'd take away your blanket if you get overly attached with it," he just had to open his mouth.

"I hate you," Leeteuk's voice was suddenly so small and the boy crawled away towards the tv. Kangin groaned and lied down, residing to roll around. This was how Inyoung found them; Leeteuk fast asleep in front of the tv, dried tear tracks on his cheeks and Kangin with his face buried in the carpet, his legs under the couch.

"People wouldn't believe they're already nine," she chuckled.


Wazzaaaaaaaaaa